Sephiroth vs. Chaos Vincent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
The Legendary SOLDIER gets challenged by Vincent Valentine (from Dirge of Cerberus). Vincent reaches full Chaos mode.

Who do you think would win in a fight?

SuperLuigi
what has vincent done besides beat omega?

ScreamPaste
Well, Vincents feats outdo Sephiroth's, if I remember right.

SuperLuigi
i forgot that one time vincent stopped holy the strongest magic in ff7

MooCowofJustice
Their weapons collide and destroy each other, forcing them into a slap fight.

K1ll3r
Sephiroth easily.

Starscream, what feats? Err, lol I watched Transformers 2 the other night...

*ScreamPaste

ScreamPaste
..I R NOT A TRNSFORMER D:< and if I were, I'd be Dino Bot from the old Beasties show.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
..I R NOT A TRNSFORMER D:< and if I were, I'd be Dino Bot from the old Beasties show.

In the words of Megatron: You have failed me yet again Starscream.

ScreamPaste
Atleast I have both of my legs intact.

Nemesis X
Atleast I have both of my legs intact.

What's that supposed to mean?

ScreamPaste
Megatron lost his leg in the first Transformers.

Nemesis X
Okay enough with the Transformer crap and get back on topic.

NemeBro
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
what has vincent done besides beat omega? LOGICALLY, that should give Vincent the win here.

But one statement from a team of morons makes Sephiroth win.

ScreamPaste
Pretty much. Though it depends how you interpret it, really. Sephiroth's stated to be the most powerful being in FF7, but power comes in different flavours. Sephiroth can apparently pilot planets, something I doubt that Vincent can do, if this is what they meant by power, non-combat abilities that are relatively impressive, then Vincent still wins.

NemeBro
Omega can fly to other planets under his own power after absorbing the Lifestream.

Vincent was able to fight and defeat that(Although to be fair, he fought it from inside it first).

ScreamPaste
Then he wins. Until Sephiroth's power is shown to be combat related, he's never done anythign to rival Vincent.

NemeBro
The creators directly state nothing is above him, and that they cannot create an entity more powerful than Sephiroth(lack of imagination ftw).

ScreamPaste
They state he's the most powerful, but they don't state how, and never have him do anything that outstrips Vincent in combat, I'm convinced Sephiroth's powers are the apocalyptic non-combat ones that keep him above the rest of the cast.

SuperLuigi
vincent only combat comes from a spin off. that doesnt really exist. it was a scheme to make money from.

First_Tsurugi06
^Unless the developers say otherwise, Dirge of Cerberus (and virtualy every other spinoff) is completely canon. So yes, it DOES exist (within the series).

Not to say that the FFVII compilation wasn't a schme. The only thing that truly stuck with me was Crisis Core. Everything else was just okay.

SuperLuigi
unless your mom is a man then you couldnt have been born through his vagina.

First_Tsurugi06
Unless that post had any kind of relevance beyond a weak retort based on the misinterpretaitions of a pissy kid, then stay on topic.

NemeBro
unless your mom is a man then you couldnt have been born through his vagina. Lol you're a fvcking loser.

SuperLuigi
i'll r.kelly you. vincent cant beat sephiroth. in ff7 vincent could become chaos. and he still couldnt **** with seph. the nerve thinking an optional character with a spin off to make him look good can beat the legendary soldier who has more fans than prince

NemeBro
i'll r.kelly you. http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/87327-2/Headslap.gif

XanatosForever
Originally posted by NemeBro
http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/87327-2/Headslap.gif

laughing Fail.

SpadeKing
The creators directly state nothing is above him, and that they cannot create an entity more powerful than Sephiroth(lack of imagination ftw).

yet they would make him & genesis draw into a stalemate

and genesis would be accepted by the life stream & plus his "wing" is bigger than seph's

NemeBro
Originally posted by SpadeKing
yet they would make him & genesis draw into a stalemate

and genesis would be accepted by the life stream & plus his "wing" is bigger than seph's Lol wut? That was pre-Nibelheim Sephiroth, who when he got serious had the CLEAR advantage.

SpadeKing
Lol wut? That was pre-Nibelheim Sephiroth, who when he got serious had the CLEAR advantage.

clear advantage he basically just knocked him back then genesis got his sword re-lit and swung it into a stalemate then the two lovers stare into each others eyes while in a sword lock stalemate and smile.

then angeal comes ruining the moment cause he was mad he couldn't compete and got fire face palmed.

ScreamPaste
I'm still going to highlight that Sephiroth's stated to be more powerful, but the only things he does that put him there are claiming to e able to pilot planets, as well as manipulating the life stream, ect, non-combat power. Still technicly more powerful, but during a fight he's still going to be second best.

NemeBro
Originally posted by SpadeKing
clear advantage he basically just knocked him back then genesis got his sword re-lit and swung it into a stalemate then the two lovers stare into each others eyes while in a sword lock stalemate and smile.

then angeal comes ruining the moment cause he was mad he couldn't compete and got fire face palmed. Genesis was knocked back and they were about to clash, Sephiroth was pressing him back the entire time.

Oh, and Angeal>Genesis. Genesis was a failure.

SpadeKing
well Genesis walks on water. Can sephiroth walk on water? mhm

anyway everyone knows its all about having a bigger wing

Ultimate Wil
Sephiroth

Nemesis X
Revived

SuperLuigi
for no real reason. sephiroth wins this. the weapons that were meant to fight sephiroth he already surpassed in power. omega's only purpose was to carry the life stream to a new planet beating him is not a high ranking feat nor does it come close to sephiroth's power etc. etc.

Sin_Volvagia
From what I've seen, Chaos Vincent would win this but Sephiroth is supposed to be the god tier of FF7.

EvilAngel
Sephiroth wins for feats yet to be seen, but yeah, basically just because some people said so.

Still, i think it's really high time we find out why Sephiroth is so unequalled in FF7.

ScreamPaste
The only shown powers thet put him above Chaos Vincent are non-combat powers. Seph really shouldn't win this, lol.

EvilAngel
The only shown powers thet put him above Chaos Vincent are non-combat powers. Seph really shouldn't win this, lol.

Feats and feats

Even only counting what we have seen, there's little reason to believe Vincent could win.

If memory serves, Sephiroth has shown some pretty strong powers of his own.

Like the TK he uses to nearly shred Cloud & Co at the end of the orgrinal game.

NemeBro
Which does not even equal being half as impressive as destroying Omega Weapon, considering Cloud and friends were helpless ants in comparison.

By feats, Omega is the single most powerful FFVII character and Chaos Vincent is stronger than Sephiroth, but because of statements, Sephiroth wins this thread.

EvilAngel
Which does not even equal being half as impressive as destroying Omega Weapon, considering Cloud and friends were helpless ants in comparison.

By feats, Omega is the single most powerful FFVII character and Chaos Vincent is stronger than Sephiroth, but because of statements, Sephiroth wins this thread.

Eh..... again, i hate to sound like a fangirl. But i replayed FF7 a few weeks ago. It does specifically state Sephiroth was Holding back the Holy, which had the power to wipe out all life on the planet.

If it is as it is implied, he held it back with his mind, then i wouldn't be too sure of Chaos Vincent > all on feats.

Though to debate on speculation liek that isn't to my liking. So i'd like to give this one up

NemeBro
I won't argue against Sephiroth's implied power.

But he has yet to show near the power in battle, ya know?

EvilAngel
I won't argue against Sephiroth's implied power.

But he has yet to show near the power in battle, ya know?

Yeah, can't wait till he does. The character has allot of potential still. I just hope they don't waste it

NemeBro
To be honest...Hasn't FFVII been milked enough lol?

I do admit I would like for Sephiroth to show WHY he is the strongest in the series.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Yeah, can't wait till he does. The character has allot of potential still. I just hope they don't waste it

JESUS NO! No more Sephiroth in any shape or form.

NemeBro
You're just jealous because he is more of a man than Arichmonde. 131

Rapidash

At least Archimonde can't be found doing Caramelldansen.

ArtificialGlory

It's Archimonde, and well, almost everyone is more of a man than Archimonde. But there's barely anyone more Eredar than Archimonde.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Rapidash

MXhH5vbDHJU

NemeBro
At least Archimonde can't be found doing Caramelldansen. That was low.

EvilAngel
Yeah FF7 has been milked to hell, but i mean in like KH, show Seph's realy powers. I don't care for more FF7 releases. But has you say, i would like to know why he's so strong. A book maybe, or something atleast =s

Nemesis X

At least the Caramel Dancing version of Sephiroth is more of a better dancer than Archimonde will ever be mad

Rapidash
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
MXhH5vbDHJU

Stunned to say, I can't find anything unmanly about that video. He wears that song well and with his manhood intact.

0jUsS4tSptU

And from what I've seen, Vincent takes this.

Originally posted by Nemesis X
At least the Caramel Dancing version of Sephiroth is more of a better dancer than Archimonde will ever be mad

Caramelldansen isn't exactly complex.

ArtificialGlory
It's the hooves.

ScreamPaste
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/CaramellDansen_by_babyteether1992.jpg

XanatosForever
Jeebus, necro much? erm

ScreamPaste
It wasn't me.

XanatosForever
Oh I know that, I was just saying. no expression

AngelSlayr
Well sephy does hold back he has never shown his true strength rolling on floor laughing and seph has never been killed and can never die since he is part of the life stream and would just come back by jenova cells and refuse himself he is a god post lifestream the only reason he has been defeated is by being too cocky and vincent himself says cloud can defeat sephiroth (which i believe is impossible) laughing out loud

Jmanghan
Originally posted by AngelSlayr
Well sephy does hold back he has never shown his true strength rolling on floor laughing and seph has never been killed and can never die since he is part of the life stream and would just come back by jenova cells and refuse himself he is a god post lifestream the only reason he has been defeated is by being too cocky and vincent himself says cloud can defeat sephiroth (which i believe is impossible) laughing out loud He has been killed by Chaos of the FF1/Dissidia world, and Cloud :/

He's been defeated by the Warrior of Light, Sora, and Cloud.

Terryc250
Originally posted by Jmanghan
He has been killed by Chaos of the FF1/Dissidia world, and Cloud :/

He's been defeated by the Warrior of Light, Sora, and Cloud.

All of those are non-canon except Cloud.

Anyway, Sephiroth wins. Creators even stated Sephiroth is the most powerful being in the FF7verse.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Terryc250
All of those are non-canon except Cloud.

Anyway, Sephiroth wins. Creators even stated Sephiroth is the most powerful being in the FF7verse. The new Dissidia game directly brings up the events of FF1, which makes it canon to at least 1 FF game.

NemeBro
The last son of Jenova has returned? Interesting.

Tzeentch
super13

NephlimComics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.