what is it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Storm
hey guys,

do you know the uniforms or whatever they are, that the sith on korriban where? Those grey ones that every sith where? First of all, what are they? second, why cant we where them, because I think they look really cool? And when Uthar wynn goes with you and yuthura to naga sadows tomb, he wheres like a cool version?

Lord Lucien
I actually got a headache reading that.

Slash_KMC
Alright Lucien.

Originally posted by Darth Storm
hey guys,

do you know the uniforms or whatever they are, that the sith on korriban where? Those grey ones that every sith where? First of all, what are they? second, why cant we where them, because I think they look really cool? And when Uthar wynn goes with you and yuthura to naga sadows tomb, he wheres like a cool version?

Hey guys/girls.

Does anyone of you know what kind of clothes the Sith on Korriban wear (they're grey)? Especially the one Uthar wears in Naga's Tomb.

Can you find them in the game?

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I actually got a headache reading that.

I get the feeling that something was lost in Slash's translation.

The Ground
hey guys,

Yes, I personally know them. Where are the sith? On Korriban! This reminds me of Sesame Street season 6, you know, the one where they ran out of money and Lucasfilm bought them out.

Holy sh!t man, 5 question marks? That's bad for the rain forest. You can't waste them.

Darth Storm, I assume you can read so I'll try to help you here.

1. Where means "what location" something is at/in. You mean to say wear.

2. Who is Naga Sadow?

Red Nemesis
Another one joins the ranks.

evil face

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Those whatever-they-are's are bad ass.

Lord Lucien
WTA is the preferred acronym.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
ok. I mean if i was in that game and I had to fight my way through a thousand sand people i'd take a WTA with me before anything else.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
I get the feeling that something was lost in Slash's translation.

Hell no, your feelings are sucky.

Red Nemesis
sad

Slash_KMC
Thanks for helping with the sig, by the way.

Incanus
Uh, they are Sith Uniforms, and a Sith Master robe, and no u cant get them, im just guessing, and BARNEY IS ONE OF THE TRUE SITH OR YUUZHAN VONG WHICHEVER U HATE MORE!!!!!! And Naga Sadow was a Sith'ari (true sith emperor) that invaded the Republic (even Coruscant) but had to retreat when his illusion of massive fleets was dispelled, to cover his retreat he caused 5 or 6 stars across the entire galaxy to go nova at the same time, possibly killing millions of Republic soldiers, but no Sith Massassi or troops.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Thanks for helping with the sig, by the way.
Did I miss moar somethings?

Aslo:
^^^
NO.

(Srsly. Go ez on teh caps.)

Slash_KMC
Caps aren't supposed to be so popular.

I asked help with sig, you gave it ya?

Darth Storm
you are so dreamy, stay on topic

Slash_KMC
I've been told I'm dreamy.

Okay then, no, you can't wear 'm unless you use a mod.

Red Nemesis
I don't think that was me Slash. Maybe matt did it? Sure as heck wasn't me. I would've (because I am a helper) but I don't remember doing that.

Darth Storm
do u know a mod that lets you where them?

Slash_KMC
I don't think that was me Slash. Maybe matt did it? Sure as heck wasn't me. I would've (because I am a helper) but I don't remember doing that.

What the hell. I'm sure I posted this before yesterday.

Oh anyhow, you helped me on RoK when I asked help about the sig on the cBox. Or it was someone impersonating you.

do u know a mod that lets you where them?

No I don't and honestly, I'm too lazy to look for 'm. Just google it.

truejedi
man, i love that gold bikini that leia wheres. You know the one, where she is whereing it for Jabba? I don't remember where exactly? Was it tattoinne? Or was it where all the Geonissians where? I'm pretty sure she wheres it where Anakin lived, so that would be Tattoine. ( ;

mattatom
Originally posted by truejedi
man, i love that gold bikini that leia wheres. You know the one, where she is whereing it for Jabba? I don't remember where exactly? Was it tattoinne? Or was it where all the Geonissians where? I'm pretty sure she wheres it where Anakin lived, so that would be Tattoine. ( ;
It was Tatooine, the Geonosians were on Geonosis.
If you love that outfit follow this link, there are more pictures for you.

truejedi
i know, i know, i just wanted to use the word where instead of wear a lot more! lol, thanks for having my back if i was serious mattatom! wink

mattatom
i know, i know, i just wanted to use the word where instead of wear a lot more! lol, thanks for having my back if i was serious mattatom! wink No problem, I took it for face value, hence my response.

Darth Truculent
Force-sensitive Sith wore the traditional black robes: Apprrentice to Knight to Master. Robes allow for free mobility in combat. Although some Sith do wear armor (like Exar Kun & Ulic-quel Droma), most do not. Armor was extensively worn by the Jedi in the Brotherhood of Darkness War.

Sith ground troops wore armor whose color I can't remember. Most Sith troops fought for pay rather than ideology.

Red Nemesis

fear

truejedi
fear

yeah, once i started down that dark road, i could not stop. I even found out that i could put "where" instead of "were". Giving me THREE words that i could spell all the same.

Darth Storm
DOES ANYONE KNOW MOD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.