Michael Corvin(Hybrid) vs The Watchmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Michael Corvin- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Corvin

vs

Watchmen
Rorschach
Silk Spectre
Ozymandias
The Comedian
Nite Owl

Wei Phoenix
Is there an Underworld comic book?

golem370
Is they're a Juggernaut comic book should he excluded from this list.

Badabing
Originally posted by golem370
Is they're a Juggernaut comic book should he excluded from this list. Juggernaut appears in comics. This belongs in the movies vs forum.

Wei Phoenix
Is they're a Juggernaut comic book should he excluded from this list.

I believe he did have his short run issue before, that and you're right he should be excluded from the list because he isn't from Underworld nor Watchmen. I only asked because Bada and Raoul have been cracking down on threads where one person does not come from comics.

golem370
I have no problem with you Wei and I didn't know about that sorry for being an a$$

Badabing
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I believe he did have his short run issue before, that and you're right he should be excluded from the list because he isn't from Underworld nor Watchmen. I only asked because Bada and Raoul have been cracking down on threads where one person does not come from comics. It's been mainly cracking down on video game characters and anime/manga characters. Movie characters generally cause less of a problem here.

I was going to move this because Underworld is a movie and Watchmen just had a movie.

But seeing as there isn't a real problem and Watchmen first came out in a graphic novel, I'm content with the thread being in this forum.

KingD19
Micheal takes them out in moments.

Omgu8mynewt
Put Jon 'Dr Manhatten' in the Watchmen team then see who wins wink

Otherwise Michael Corvin, the Watchmen aren't normal superheroes with powers, just trained regular people

The Pict
Originally posted by Omgu8mynewt
Put Jon 'Dr Manhatten' in the Watchmen team then see who wins wink

Otherwise Michael Corvin, the Watchmen aren't normal superheroes with powers, just trained regular people

Who throw people 10 feet across rooms and catch bullets?

Edit: In fact Ozy kicks Rorschach about 10 foot across a room, after dodging him by jumping about 10 feet in the air from a standing position He then easily lifts and throws a chair, heavy enough to knock Nite Owl off his feet, across a room. These aren't normal humans IMO.

kevdude
Watchmen take it.

Wei Phoenix
I have no problem with you Wei and I didn't know about that sorry for being an a$$

No problem.

Originally posted by Badabing
It's been mainly cracking down on video game characters and anime/manga characters. Movie characters generally cause less of a problem here.

I was going to move this because Underworld is a movie and Watchmen just had a movie.

But seeing as there isn't a real problem and Watchmen first came out in a graphic novel, I'm content with the thread being in this forum.

Understood.

Mindset
Btw, there are Underworld comics.

Michael Wins, his only challenge is Ozy, and he can definitely outlast him.

jalek moye
Originally posted by The Pict
Who throw people 10 feet across rooms and catch bullets?

Edit: In fact Ozy kicks Rorschach about 10 foot across a room, after dodging him by jumping about 10 feet in the air from a standing position He then easily lifts and throws a chair, heavy enough to knock Nite Owl off his feet, across a room. These aren't normal humans IMO.
in the comics ozy did none of that except the bullet catch

in the movies they are more then human but less then comic peak human

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.