Doc Ock vs Silver Samurai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
marksetgo!

big grin

(adamantium tents for ock)

Wild Shadow
spite threat unles SS gets his teleportation rings.

Battlehammer
......................leo what the hell is this your better then this.

leonidas
well, i seem to recall a bunch of people saying logan could take out doc, so i thought this might be interesting . . .

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by leonidas
well, i seem to recall a bunch of people saying logan could take out doc, so i thought this might be interesting . . .

logan is athletic and agile with superhuman speed and reaction. SS is an old school samurai fighter it wouldnt help him much against doc. the only way he can win is if he throws a sword or knife at doc, i have never seen SS do so.

ps. abc logic sux

Chopsum
Also Wolverine has a healing factor that means he can take hits, SS gets hit and whats going to save him.

leonidas
SOMETIMES abc logic, when taken to a ridiculous and irrelevent degree, MAY suck.

though i didn't really use abc here at all. i thought he could extend his field to surround thrown objects for some reason and so might have a range advantage. nor was i certain even his adamantium arms cut withstand his field. isn't logan's adamantium special? harder? wasn't sure the TYPE of adamantium ock's arms utilized.

Wild Shadow
SOMETIMES abc logic, when taken to a ridiculous and irrelevent degree, MAY suck.

though i didn't really use abc here at all. i thought he could extend his field to surround thrown objects for some reason and so might have a range advantage. nor was i certain even his adamantium arms cut withstand his field. isn't logan's adamantium special? harder? wasn't sure the TYPE of adamantium ock's arms utilized.

i was thinking the same thing about the adamantium i just was to lazy to point it out and argue my point across. but yes doc's arms are secondary adamantium not true adamantium nor any stronger then beta adamantium which only makes it densile but retains its strength.

SS could possibly cut the arms i guess.

leonidas
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i was thinking the same thing about the adamantium i just was to lazy to point it out and argue my point across. but yes doc's arms are secondary adamantium not true adamantium nor any stronger then beta adamantium which only makes it densile but retains its strength.

ahhh, so it isn't QUITE as lopsided as it first appeared . . . even if he could manage to cut an arm or 2 that would help make it a little more even. still an uphill battle, but not hopeless. smile

Prep-Man
Doc Ock.

Battlehammer
no your trying to lure people and you dam well know you created a spite thread. plus this is sad and I have lost respect for you. There is a huge differences between wolverine and silver samurai and on top of that it was not doc ock with admatium and it was years ago the thread you are speaking about.

StiltmanFTW
logan is athletic and agile with superhuman speed and reaction. SS is an old school samurai fighter it wouldnt help him much against doc. the only way he can win is if he throws a sword or knife at doc, i have never seen SS do so.

ps. abc logic sux

You just called Harada "an old school samurai"? I'll pretend I didn't hear that.

Shurikens.

They were made of s. adamantium? You sure? Is that because Hulk managed to bend them?

ahhh, so it isn't QUITE as lopsided as it first appeared . . . even if he could manage to cut an arm or 2 that would help make it a little more even. still an uphill battle, but not hopeless. smile

If you gave SS MGH, then maybe...

leonidas
Originally posted by Battlehammer
no your trying to lure people and you dam well know you created a spite thread. plus this is sad and I have lost respect for you. There is a huge differences between wolverine and silver samurai and on top of that it was not doc ock with admatium and it was years ago the thread you are speaking about.

lost respect? for making a thread you don't think is close? blink

okay . . .

leonidas
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You just called Harada "an old school samurai"? I'll pretend I didn't hear that.

Shurikens.

They were made of s. adamantium? You sure? Is that because Hulk managed to bend them?

If you gave SS MGH, then maybe...

when he uses his shurikens, are they surrounded by his field?

StiltmanFTW
when he uses his shurikens, are they surrounded by his field?

You got me stick out tongue I have no proof at the moment, I read about it in the handbook. I'm afraid it's not his standard equipment, though.

And no, I don't think they are.

leonidas
You got me stick out tongue I have no proof at the moment, I read about it in the handbook. I'm afraid it's not his standard equipment, though.

And no, I don't think they are.

ah well--i wasn't sure either.

Battlehammer
lost respect? for making a thread you don't think is close? blink

okay . . .
no for making a thread designed to lure people. You dam well know this is a crazy as spite thread and pretending it not is sad.

Wild Shadow

his fighting style doesnt lend itself to speed and agility.

wink

of course doc ocks arm bend. i meant to say that docs arms are cheaper versions of real adamantium second rate crap..
embarrasment

Battlehammer
his fighting style doesnt lend itself to speed and agility.

wink

you are basing this off what?

leonidas
no for making a thread designed to lure people. You dam well know this is a crazy as spite thread and pretending it not is sad.

i don't dam well know anything. nor was it meant to "lure" anyone. who would i be "luring"? the crazy samurai fanboys? :blind:

like i said--i thought he could extend his field to thrown objects, and i think he MAY be able to actually CUT the arms since they are flexible.

if he can do EITHER of those, this is most certainly NOT a spite thread, even though it may still favor ock. if you like samurai so much (IF you do) instead of whining about the thread, FIND a way he might win.

Battlehammer
i don't dam well know anything. nor was it meant to "lure" anyone. who would i be "luring"? the crazy samurai fanboys? :blind:

like i said--i thought he could extend his field to thrown objects, and i think he MAY be able to actually CUT the arms since they are flexible.

if he can do EITHER of those, this is most certainly NOT a spite thread, even though it may still favor ock. if you like samurai so much (IF you do) instead of whining about the thread, FIND a way he might win.
I apologies if you truly believe he could beat Ock with adamatium arms.

He can't win. He can't cut the arms, he at best could slightly damage them.

Yes he can extend the field to objects he throws, it just something he would not do. Though he has done it with his sword if not mistaken.

It is a spite thread, becuase Ock will hit Silver samuria first and it over

Wild Shadow
you are basing this off what?

using spidey/logans agility feats and not a single one of SS. look if SS had his rings i think he wins 8/10.

if he could throw a knife at his head he wins 3/10

psycho gundam
hysterical

Battlehammer
using spidey/logans agility feats and not a single one of SS. look if SS had his rings i think he wins 8/10.

SS has agility feats and has used flips and so forth in battle with wolverine.

he also most certainly uses speed

StiltmanFTW

His armor is made of modern materials, it's light.

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/45/wolverine370607.th.jpg

leonidas
I apologies if you truly believe he could beat Ock with adamatium arms.

He can't win. He can't cut the arms, he at best could slightly damage them.

Yes he can extend the field to objects he throws, it just something he would not do. Though he has done it with his sword if not mistaken.

It is a spite thread, becuase Ock will hit Silver samuria first and it over

no sweat. smile

this was basically to learn a little more about samurai. i thought he had better speed feats than what i'm hearing. extending his field IS some good info though. wink

and what are these rings i keep reading about? confused

Wild Shadow
he is still nowhere near in the range of spidey or logans blitzing speed to get anywhere near doc.

StiltmanFTW
he is still nowhere near in the range of spidey or logans blitzing speed to get any where doc.

He's humiliated Parker on several occasions.

Battlehammer
no sweat. smile

this was basically to learn a little more about samurai. i thought he had better speed feats than what i'm hearing. extending his field IS some good info though. wink

and what are these rings i keep reading about? confused

He had a teleportation ring though I think DP has it now.

Silver Samurai has very fast combat speed, reflexes. he deflected bullets before each individual one shot at different locations before.

Wild Shadow
He's humiliated Parker on several occasions.
who doc? i know that. he would humiliate SS here too

Battlehammer
No Silver Samurai not Doc Ock

StiltmanFTW
He had a teleportation ring though I think DP has it now.

DP has a bracelet (Thunderbolts #130).

who doc? i know that. he would humiliate SS here too

Samurai...

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/9234/marvelteamup05704927118dv8.th.jpg http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9433/marvelteamup05705931600wj8.th.jpg
Credit goes to srank.

There are more...

Wild Shadow
oh!! no!!!!! wheres logan to save him from being killed by the SS.

StiltmanFTW
It was Black Widow who saved him.

Prep-Man
That spider-man showing is bs. Caught him off guard and I highly doubt SS can take Spidey for a majority.

Battlehammer
Silver Samuria done it mroe then ocnes and why is it BS? Silver Samuria more skilled and has insane combat speed

StiltmanFTW
Silver Samuria done it mroe then ocnes and why is it BS? Silver Samuria more skilled and has insane combat speed

thumb up

Battlehammer
also it even says in the scan spiderman heard him coming or his spider senses went off.

Prep-Man
like spider-man hasn't taken on anyone with insane speed and combat training? please. when has ss taken down spiderman more than once? spiderman is faster and a lot stronger. black cat failed to creep up on him. Know why? because of his spider sense.

Prep-Man
also it even says in the scan spiderman heard him coming or his spider senses went off.

hearing and spider sense are 2 different things.

snoopdogg
Ock stomps Samurai.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Prep-Man
like spider-man hasn't taken on anyone with insane speed and combat training? please. when has ss taken down spiderman more than once? spiderman is faster and a lot stronger. black cat failed to creep up on him. Know why? because of his spider sense.

It not BS for some one who extremely fast and skilled to hit spiderman, wolverine done it, capt done it, DD done it ect.

I should not even bother you clearly one of thoses spiderman is untouchable people.

yes and if you read the scan you see that spiderman did senses him he just got hit any ways

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Ock stomps Samurai.
you are correct .

Prep-Man
It not BS for some one who extremely fast and skilled to hit spiderman, wolverine done it, capt done it, DD done it ect.

I should not even bother you clearly one of thoses spiderman is untouchable people.

yes and if you read the scan you see that spiderman did senses him he just got hit any ways

then don't bother. i have never said spidey was untouchable. my gripe is that his power didn't activate. he says he "heard" it. not the same thing as spider sense. on the otherhand, spider-man managed to dodge him, even though he was TRYING to catch him off guard. using one showing isn't a trend. like i said, spidey would own silver samurai more often than not. if you deny this, you're crazy.

StiltmanFTW

Spider Sense.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/7259/marvelteamup05703.th.jpg

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Ock stomps Samurai.

If it's classic Ock w/ adamantium then of course he stomps.

Current Octavius + adamantium? Not sure. He's in bad condition, all that radiation finally took a toll on him...

Wild Shadow
a few days ago i was thinking about making an SS vs spidey thread but, figured their would be too much bias for it.

Battlehammer
then don't bother. i have never said spidey was untouchable. my gripe is that his power didn't activate. he says he "heard" it. not the same thing as spider sense.
come one your smarter then that you have to be. It was silver samuria talking he does not know spiderman has spidesenses he assumed some how he heard him, but spiderman spider senses clearly went off. Come on uses some reading comprehension please.

the otherhand, spider-man managed to dodge him, even though he was TRYING to catch him off guard. using one showing isn't a trend. like i said, spidey would own silver samurai more often than not. if you deny this, you're crazy.

Never said spiderman would not win more often then not. We were using it to show that Silver Samurai is extremely vast that even people like spiderman can get hit and thrashed on in melee with him.

StiltmanFTW
a few days ago i was thinking about making an SS vs spidey thread but, figured their would be too much bias for it.

Dude, look what I've just found laughcry

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=388468&highlight=title%3A(Spider-Man+vs.+Silver+Samurai)

Prep-Man
come one your smarter then that you have to be. It was silver samuria talking he does not know spiderman has spidesenses he assumed some how he heard him, but spiderman spider senses clearly went off. Come on uses some reading comprehension please.

Never said spiderman would not win more often then not. We were using it to show that Silver Samurai is extremely vast that even people like spiderman can get hit and thrashed on in melee with him.

Not necessarily. Spidey has failed to use the spider sense before. which is why i initially said BS. It's usually when they introduce someone new or try and make the other hero better. But someone sneaking up on him shouldn't be a problem, seeing other past opppnents have the same skill set.

Battlehammer
Not necessarily. Spidey has failed to use the spider sense before. which is why i initially said BS. It's usually when they introduce someone new or try and make the other hero better. But someone sneaking up on him shouldn't be a problem, seeing other past opppnents have the same skill set.
Thoses same past opponents have hit spiderman easily and gotten the better of spiderman......past opponents is not the best course for you to take this debate.

stiltman posted a scan of spidermans spidersenses going off before silver samuria attacked.....

Prep-Man
Thoses same past opponents have hit spiderman easily and gotten the better of spiderman......past opponents is not the best course for you to take this debate.

stiltman posted a scan of spidermans spidersenses going off before silver samuria attacked.....

What same opponents? I'm referring to the Rose and some chump who got the better of him by a simple gun. Spidey's senses didn't go off from what I remember.

Battlehammer
What same opponents? I'm referring to the Rose and some chump who got the better of him by a simple gun. Spidey's senses didn't go off from what I remember.
oh nvm.

so what your point in this thread again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.