Karate Kid vs a growing gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
so, just how good IS val . . .?

it starts off 1on1--val vs deadpool. however, waiting around to jump in are 2) logan 3) fist 4) shang chi 5) karnak

if deadpool is getting slaughtered, logan can teleport in instantly and help. if logan and pool BOTH need help, fist ports in. and so on . . .

how many of them can val take at once? can he handle all of them at once??? i've heard that may not be completely out of the question . . .

maybe assume val at his post crisis best? not sure where current val falls exactly . . .

Enyalus
Probably dies once Danny jumps in. He'd have to be very careful vs. Deadpool and Wolverine, but I don't think it isn't anything he can't handle.

Digi
Current Val's dead, and his most recent showings were when he was under the influence of a debilitating disease. So valid showings for "post-crisis best" haven't been seen for a few years.

But he is to martial artists as they are to us. Skilled as they are, anything less than a 3-on-1 wouldn't be able to touch him. I think once it got to about 4 of them, he'd start to have trouble, and 5 would be too much for him (espcially with the 5th being Karnak, who would have the best chance of eventually making a go of it). But it would take a while for the group to down him.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Digi
But he is to martial artists as they are to us. speak for yourself. stick out tongue

Enyalus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
speak for yourself. stick out tongue
Very true. Everyone knows Starscream has peak human stats.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by leonidas
so, just how good IS val . . .?

it starts off 1on1--val vs deadpool. however, waiting around to jump in are 2) logan 3) fist 4) shang chi 5) karnak

if deadpool is getting slaughtered, logan can teleport in instantly and help. if logan and pool BOTH need help, fist ports in. and so on . . .

how many of them can val take at once? can he handle all of them at once??? i've heard that may not be completely out of the question . . .

maybe assume val at his post crisis best? not sure where current val falls exactly . . .

Which Val are you talking about? Zero Hour or Mark Waid's version?

leonidas
assume val at his post crisis best

Prep-Man
Zero Hour happened Post crisis. Same with Waid's Val. If we're using Zero Hour, he can take multiple street levelers, metas at a time. He's shown to do this, even to speedsters that were related to Barry Allen. reboot version would likely only take one or 2. his portrayals aren't as good as past versions.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Which Val are you talking about? Zero Hour or Mark Waid's version?
Well, when you say, "Zero Hour" Val, do you mean post-COIE but pre-ZH? Because the actual Zero Hour event and the LOSH tie-ins for it, I don't remember Val doing anything impressive.

Prep-Man
yes, pre-zero hour, 90's version. he was taking it to daxamite and kryptonian level beings. keeping up with speedsters, and taking it to a prison full of deadly assassins in the galaxy. id say he's very impressive, but not as impressive as og val armorr.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Enyalus
Well, when you say, "Zero Hour" Val, do you mean post-COIE but pre-ZH? Because the actual Zero Hour event and the LOSH tie-ins for it, I don't remember Val doing anything impressive.

thats becuz he'd been dead for about a decade IRL before then; the only ones around pre-ZH post-C were Myg (KK II) and the Batch SW6 -version (who I think was killed in an explosion b4 ZH brought him back), and neither of them really have anything to point to feat-wise............

yes, pre-zero hour, 90's version. he was taking it to daxamite and kryptonian level beings. keeping up with speedsters, and taking it to a prison full of deadly assassins in the galaxy. id say he's very impressive, but not as impressive as og val armorr.

that was the post-ZH version, becuz *that* Val fought M'onel, which is wat yur referring to....

Tazer

Enyalus
Originally posted by Tazer

that was the post-ZH version, becuz *that* Val fought M'onel, which is wat yur referring to....
So post-ZH, but pre-infection, is peak Val IYO?

Not counting PC era.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Enyalus
So post-ZH, but pre-infection, is peak Val IYO?

Not counting PC era.

..........nah.

that Val had some good depictions, but pre-C, post-IC Val still LITERALLY disarmed Equus, and did so w/o a sweat (much.)

Tazer

Juntai
Yo.

..........nah.

that Val had some good depictions, but pre-C, post-IC Val still LITERALLY disarmed Equus, and did so w/o a sweat (much.)

Tazer He also tossed around Ultra Boy, iirc.

Prep-Man
Yo.

..........nah.

Tazer

yeah, post zero hour. the one that disarmed Equus also had that virus inside of him, which was kinda impressive.

leonidas
so how many of these guys does it take to take down THAT version of val?

Tazer
Yo.

WHICH version R ya referring to??

big grin

Tazer

leonidas
Yo.

WHICH version R ya referring to??

big grin

Tazer

grrrrrr . . .

Tazer
Yo.

ok ok, Im just foolin' w/ya: if yur talking about pre-C, post-IC virus-infected Val, then he takes them all down.

if yur talking about post-ZH Val, then Id say up to IF, *maybe* Shang; I think Karnak just might be a bit much, but that my opinion.

if U mean Waids-Val, then up to IF @ max due to him not having enuff feats (in my book) to go further.

Tazer

leonidas
Yo.

ok ok, Im just foolin' w/ya: if yur talking about pre-C, post-IC virus-infected Val, then he takes them all down.

if yur talking about post-ZH Val, then Id say up to IF, *maybe* Shang; I think Karnak just might be a bit much, but that my opinion.

if U mean Waids-Val, then up to IF @ max due to him not having enuff feats (in my book) to go further.

Tazer

now, was that so hard . . . big grin

Tazer
Yo.

hell YEA it was!!

made my fingers bleed, it did......

wink

Tazer

Prep-Man
i could see zero hour val defeating Karnak myself. the man has better sensory powers like reading body movements (batgirl) and he can practically do the same thing as Karnak, breaking weak points in objects, etc...

leonidas
i could see zero hour val defeating Karnak myself. the man has better sensory powers like reading body movements (batgirl) and he can practically do the same thing as Karnak, breaking weak points in objects, etc...

you can see him defeating all 5 at once?

Prep-Man
you can see him defeating all 5 at once?

I don't know about that. It's possible. He could certainly take the majority. Val was crazy fast and skilled. Just look how easily he dodged Monel and his heat vision or taking apart a prison worths of bad guys at once. He also detected Emerald Empress miles away before she attacked by honing in on her heart beat. Like I said, skilled to the max.

3boot Armorr doesn't have the feats.

leonidas
I don't know about that. It's possible. He could certainly take the majority. Val was crazy fast and skilled. Just look how easily he dodged Monel and his heat vision or taking apart a prison worths of bad guys at once. He also detected Emerald Empress miles away before she attacked by honing in on her heart beat. Like I said, skilled to the max.

3boot Armorr doesn't have the feats.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.