Bullseye vs. Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Bullseye has a bow and pack full of arrows, some ninja stars, throwing knives, and one .45 pistol with a 7 round clip

and Blade has his usual weapons

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Wait, you gave Bullseye a pistol?

Lester 10/10

snoopdogg
Blade 6/10.

Trackz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wait, you gave Bullseye a pistol?

Lester 10/10 CIS, bullseye won't use it

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Trackz
CIS, bullseye won't use it

Against a supernatural opponent? I think he would.

Trackz
Against a supernatural opponent? I think he would. hey, if he didn't use it against elektra...who has he used a gun against?

StiltmanFTW
Daredevil.

Trackz
Daredevil. that's more of a personal thing too isn't it? Against someone he doesn't know I doubt he'd use a gun. However Blade's aim is up there he can't kill people with a toothpick but he's made some pretty crazy shots

snoopdogg
Bullseye just got beat up by Deadpool who I think was handicapped by wearing a heavy "meat" suit iirc. Does Bullseye have a healing factor or did DP kill him?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Bullseye just got beat up by Deadpool who I think was handicapped by wearing a heavy "meat" suit iirc. Does Bullseye have a healing factor or did DP kill him?

C'mon. That was PIS incarnate and you know it, snoop.

Yes, it was fun, but dumb as hell.

BUSTER1

He must have a HF-BE survived having adamantium strips strapped to his bone and being impaled by Elektra. If Bullseye has no HF, then Marvel has a lot of explaining to do.

Trackz

Yes, it was fun, but dumb as hell. what was PIS about it exactly? Ofcourse it was silly, but that would make all of deadpools feats PIS

Trackz
Originally posted by BUSTER1
He must have a HF-BE survived having adamantium strips strapped to his bone and being impaled by Elektra. If Bullseye has no HF, then Marvel has a lot of explaining to do. wasn't he sent to the hospital after his run-in with deadpool?

StiltmanFTW
what was PIS about it exactly? Ofcourse it was silly, but that would make all of deadpools feats PIS

He shot him everywhere, but missed the exposed face.

BUSTER1
what was PIS about it exactly? Ofcourse it was silly, but that would make all of deadpools feats PIS

Why does that make Deadpool's feats PIS. HF is part of his known powerset. This isn't true of Bullseye.

Trackz
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Why does that make Deadpool's feats PIS. HF is part of his known powerset. This isn't true of Bullseye. wait what're yo usaying? didn't say Deadpools feats were PIS.

He shot him everywhere, but missed the exposed face.

how is that PIS? He hit him in the head before early on, bullseye doesn't make a perfect shot everytime.

StiltmanFTW

how is that PIS? He hit him in the head before early on, bullseye doesn't make a perfect shot everytime.

Yeah, but when you see him failing about twenty times in a row, you think "wtf? that cannot be bullseye".

Trackz
Yeah, but when you see him failing about twenty times in a row, you think "wtf? that cannot be bullseye". he made an unreal shot the comic before, I've forgotten the fight, the scans are up somewhere aren't they?

StiltmanFTW
You're talking about that ricocheting arrow in DP #10 or what?

Wild Shadow
blade should win imo

Trackz
You're talking about that ricocheting arrow in DP #10 or what? the fight after when deadpool comes out with the meat-suit

SamZED
Bullseye just got beat up by Deadpool who I think was handicapped by wearing a heavy "meat" suit iirc. Does Bullseye have a healing factor or did DP kill him? Bullseye is alive in the preview. DP didn't finish him off.

Yes, it was fun, but dumb as hell. Deadpool can dodge arrows and has beaten Bullseye before. Why is it a PIS? confused

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Deadpool can dodge arrows and has beaten Bullseye before. Why is it a PIS? confused

Bullrushing? You call that dodging? And didn't he say that the meat suit slowed him down?

Besides, it didn't have to be a headshot, he could've shot him in the legs or in the stomach...

SamZED
Bullrushing? You call that dodging? And didn't he say that the meat suit slowed him down?

Besides, it didn't have to be a headshot, he could've shot him in the legs or in the stomach... Yeah, but Deadpool always kept moving, i guess that's why Bulseye missed. Its not like his shots have never been dodged before by Spider-man or DD.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by SamZED
Yeah, but Deadpool always kept moving, i guess that's why Bulseye missed. Its not like his shots have never been dodged before by Spider-man or DD. I agree. Or guys like Spider-Man and DD would be dead by now.

SilverGalford
blade wins , he can resists the darts or anything that bullseye throw at blade.

Kazenji
Blade

Battlehammer
Originally posted by SilverGalford
blade wins , he can resists the darts or anything that bullseye throw at blade.
no he cant......were you get that from.

Trackz
Originally posted by Battlehammer
no he cant......were you get that from. blade has taken bullets and sword strikes with little to no damage, blade's aim is also close to bullseye's, he doesn't pull as many trick shots (bouncing things off other things) but in terms of straight accuracy he's close.

Battlehammer
blade has taken bullets and sword strikes with little to no damage, blade's aim is also close to bullseye's, he doesn't pull as many trick shots (bouncing things off other things) but in terms of straight accuracy he's close.
nohe hasent, his HF has never shown to be that good, he taken at best 6 bullets at once and none of which was by some one with bulleye accuracy. To assume he going to walk throw bulleye attacks is laughable.

No Blade aim not closes to bulleye feat for feat blade gets destroyed in that area. No one is closes to that level of accuracy.

Wild Shadow
even though bullseye has great aim and can probably kill blade with a handfull of hits, i also believe blades gear offer him some limited form of protection with his body armor, his speed and agility and especially his automatic hand guns would make all the difference on his behalf.

Battlehammer
oh I have no problem with blade winning, but attacking like he almost as skilled at throwing things as bulleye is rediculous and it reidculous to think Bulleye could walk through what ever bulleye throw at him

Trackz
nohe hasent, his HF has never shown to be that good, he taken at best 6 bullets at once and none of which was by some one with bulleye accuracy. To assume he going to walk throw bulleye attacks is laughable.

No Blade aim not closes to bulleye feat for feat blade gets destroyed in that area. No one is closes to that level of accuracy. they still hit him, what does accuracy have to do with it? and he has been through all of the damage with no difficulty, pretty much the only thing that could take out blade his an arrow through the heart or through the head, everything else blade would walk through fine.

blade has plenty of marksmen feats up there with bulleseye

Trackz
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
even though bullseye has great aim and can probably kill blade with a handfull of hits, i also believe blades gear offer him some limited form of protection with his body armor, his speed and agility and especially his automatic hand guns would make all the difference on his behalf. and arrow through the head or heart would probably take him out, the arrows are powerful enough to go through kevlar though right?

Wild Shadow
and arrow through the head or heart would probably take him out, the arrows are powerful enough to go through kevlar though right?

depends on the velocity but, yes. it would rip right through it if it was fired by a bow. but your argument is of him simply saying bullseye will hit him in the heart of head goes both ways.

you have to take into account likelihood and past history of similar situation against similar ppl, then you come to the conclusion that it is far more unlikely then you think. when you have a superhuman shooting automatic fire at you.

Trackz
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
depends on the velocity but, yes. it would rip right through it if it was fired by a bow. but your argument is of him simply saying bullseye will hit him in the heart of head goes both ways.

you have to take into account likelihood and past history of similar situation against similar ppl, then you come to the conclusion that it is far more unlikely then you think. when you have a superhuman shooting automatic fire at you. ..no, I think Blade would win the fight, but it's likely bullseye could take wins as well.

Battlehammer
they still hit him, what does accuracy have to do with it? and he has been through all of the damage with no difficulty, pretty much the only thing that could take out blade his an arrow through the heart or through the head, everything else blade would walk through fine.

blade has plenty of marksmen feats up there with bulleseye
see this is what i mean. ther eno evidences to suggets blade could walk throw that type of damage fine, your best feat is balde taking like 3 bullets at onces and yet form that you some how come to the conclusion that blade could walk throw anything bulleye throw at him, it rediculous........yes you hype blade a lot.

No he doesent, if we went feat for feat bulleye would murder blade in that area, not to mention bulleye has vast more feats.

Trackz
see this is what i mean. ther eno evidences to suggets blade could walk throw that type of damage fine, your best feat is balde taking like 3 bullets at onces and yet form that you some how come to the conclusion that blade could walk throw anything bulleye throw at him, it rediculous........yes you hype blade a lot.

No he doesent, if we went feat for feat bulleye would murder blade in that area, not to mention bulleye has vast more feats. ok, go find where I say blade can walk through anything bullseye throws at him.

Battlehammer
ok, go find where I say blade can walk through anything bullseye throws at him.
when I responded to another poster saying that blade could take anything bulleye throw at him......you tried and back the other poster up......then you just said the only thing that would take blade out is a shot through the heart or head.......when their plenty of other ways to take him out.......blade never shown to have overly powerful healing factor.....

Trackz
when I responded to another poster saying that blade could take anything bulleye throw at him......you tried and back the other poster up......then you just said the only thing that would take blade out is a shot through the heart or head.......when their plenty of other ways to take him out.......blade never shown to have overly powerful healing factor..... like what? blade has been stabbed through the chest, slashed across the gut, healed from this in no time, shot through the legs and in the back, and was up and fine in seconds. The only wound that has ever been shown to put him down permanently was when draconis staked him. Unless you have evidence of some other sort of stab wound or shot putting him down?

Battlehammer
like what? blade has been stabbed through the chest, slashed across the gut, healed from this in no time, shot through the legs and in the back, and was up and fine in seconds. The only wound that has ever been shown to put him down permanently was when draconis staked him. Unless you have evidence of some other sort of stab wound or shot putting him down?

he was put down from the slash to the gut, when wolverine saved him. he been slowed down from slashes ect. You make it sound like he unhurtable unles syou stabbed him in the heart or head which is wrong. His healing factor has never shown to be on the level of people like sabre-tooth ect. he can't wade into bullets and he never been shown to. sure he can take a few slahes, few bullets here and there but he not about to withstand being pump full of bullets nor has he ever been shown to and to pretend like he can is wrong.

Trackz
he was put down from the slash to the gut, when wolverine saved him. he been slowed down from slashes ect. You make it sound like he unhurtable unles syou stabbed him in the heart or head which is wrong. His healing factor has never shown to be on the level of people like sabre-tooth ect. he can't wade into bullets and he never been shown to. sure he can take a few slahes, few bullets here and there but he not about to withstand being pump full of bullets nor has he ever been shown to and to pretend like he can is wrong. you mean young blade who hadn't even discovered his vampiric abilities...

and never did I say blade could wade into bullets...but feel free to put words in my mouth...

Battlehammer
you mean young blade who hadn't even discovered his vampiric abilities...

and never did I say blade could wade into bullets...but feel free to put words in my mouth...

to say he can only be put down from an arrow to the head or heart says you do believe he can wade through bullets .

actaulyl according to the writer he was vampire already and was so from birth

Trackz
to say he can only be put down from an arrow to the head or heart says you do believe he can wade through bullets .

actaulyl according to the writer he was vampire already and was so from birth no it doesn't...I said bullseyes chances of putting him down are putting an arrow through his head or his heart, bullseye doesn't have guns so why would I say bullseye could also pump him full of bullets..

and blade in MI:13 blade discusses you have to accept the benefits of being a vampire or they won't take hold, which is why spitfire didn't have a healing factor until blade told her about it.

snoopdogg
and arrow through the head or heart would probably take him out, the arrows are powerful enough to go through kevlar though right? DP had a "meat" suit on and he was protected from Bullseye's arrow. I would think Blade's kevlar would protect him also.

Kris Blaze
DP had a "meat" suit on and he was protected from Bullseye's arrow. I would think Blade's kevlar would protect him also.

DP had a meat helm and whatnot.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
DP had a meat helm and whatnot. Yea, I know.

Battlehammer

and blade in MI:13 blade discusses you have to accept the benefits of being a vampire or they won't take hold, which is why spitfire didn't have a healing factor until blade told her about it.
blade has yet to show a healing factor of anything closes to spite fire level.

snoop if not mistaken bulleye has throw object easily through kelvar

Trackz
blade has yet to show a healing factor of anything closes to spite fire level.

snoop if not mistaken bulleye has throw object easily through kelvar ...that's not the point, the point is unless one must be aware and understand their abilities to be able to use them

Battlehammer
...that's not the point, the point is unless one must be aware and understand their abilities to be able to use them

Does not matter he never shown to have that level of heal, he does not posses it. To assume he does is ridiculous.

Trackz
Does not matter he never shown to have that level of heal, he does not posses it. To assume he does is ridiculous. do you even remember what was being discussed?

at this point you appear to be posting incoherently and putting words in my mouth..

Battlehammer
nvm and last bit confused me.

anyways this all depends on the range. Mid range to melee blade wins, if bulleye can keep this long range he wins. It the differences in there skill set.

Enyalus
Yeah, but when you see him failing about twenty times in a row, you think "wtf? that cannot be bullseye".
Skrullseye.

snoopdogg
Well, it seems Bullseye survived the meat hook to the gut by the preview in Deadpool #12. He was f*cked up though and almost died. A shot like that woudn't have stopped Blade. Dracula stabbed Blade with his sword and it didn't slow Blade down one bit.

weaponx510
Blade wins at least 9/10. dont get me wrong bullseye is raw but he is still only human. blade is faster and stronger than bullseye

juggernaut74
Blade has Bullseye beat in all areas that matter imo.

namorsubby
blade

juggernaut74
I'd like to see this fight.

Silent Guardian
Blade will win but Bullseye makes him work for it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.