Boba Fett Vs. Darth Maul-The Prequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDaniel1001

alterangel
are you kidding? maul rocks his crap.

DarthDaniel1001
You Underestimate Boba Fett. He HAS killed Jedi after all, so he wouldn't go down easily. I thought this would be a good idea for a fight. Also, I apologize for the unorganized layout of the text. After my Fett Vs. Maul story is done I will be a bit more organized.

WO Polaski
im sorry but trying to read that wall of text hurts my eyes. can you just state here what equipment boba has?

bane's heart
maul would trash boba

WO Polaski
depends on bobas gear. hes a more resourceful and intelligent fighter. with the right tech and the right setting he can take maul out. it only takes one shot.

DarthDaniel1001
Sorry about the wall of text. I'm going to fix that next time. Assuming of course, I do this again...

bane's heart
well jaden korr was able to hold his own and make boba retreat in jedi knight jedi academy and im pretty sure he had most of his weapons with him. If jaden could make him retreat, maul would own boba

Vorpal Ruin
It seems like Boba would be traveling in Slave I, so i'm going with him for the win.

WO Polaski
id buy that if not for the fact that you the player were playing as him and thus you could have beaten him in a number of ways. you might be a smarter fighter than maul. so that would make that kind of irrelevent.

xxxpoppunker182
maul rapes boba fett unless karen traviss writes this short story. If she does then boba not only kills maul but rocks the emeperor at the same time......................

WO Polaski
doubtful. with the right weaponry itll be nigh impossible for maul to win.

he cant get past the flamethrower with the lightsaber and doesnt have an answer to the jet pack either. jumping in the air to kick him or throwing his lightsaber will leave him open to getting shot by bobas blaster leaving just the force. maul has never shown the ability to use either crush or lightning which are the only two force attacks that can really make a big difference.

i just read the op. boba fett has a cache of mando weapons including a belt of grenades AND he has prep time. unlimited prep time in fact.

theres no possible way he can lose. with infinite prep and basically any weapon he wants boba wins 10/10.

bane's heart
he shown the ability to force choke when he tortured hath monchar

WO Polaski
force choking doesnt paralyze it just cuts off your air supply. that realistically will leave boba 30 seconds to a minute to still shoot his blaster throw a grenade shoot a missile or his flame thrower jet off into the air etc. any of these things will force maul to release the force choke.

BruceSkywalker
Maul takes care of Boba.. decent fight though

WO Polaski
eek!

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by WO Polaski
force choking doesnt paralyze it just cuts off your air supply. that realistically will leave boba 30 seconds to a minute to still shoot his blaster throw a grenade shoot a missile or his flame thrower jet off into the air etc. any of these things will force maul to release the force choke.

Are you serious? One of Palpatine's Dark Side Adepts brought Boba to his knees with a force choke.

WO Polaski
and vader himself tried to do similar and boba broke out of it. erm

bane's heart
only because of his jetpack

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by WO Polaski
and vader himself tried to do similar and boba broke out of it. erm No Vader didn't. Vader force pushed him. Vader didn't try to kill him.

Darth Martin
I don't think people are giving Fett enough credit here. Maul has had problems with bounty hunters before. They were nowhere near Boba Fett's level. Not saying he wins but.....

That said, Maul 6/10.

SIDIOUS 66
Which bounty hunters did Maul have trouble with? Maul went up against and defeated maybe over a hundred of black sun warriors, then went on to easily slay a night sister.

Eminence
WO Polaski
he cant get past the flamethrower with the lightsaber and doesnt have an answer to the jet pack either.Force.

He's also rather fast. When a mercenary fired a wrist mounted rocket launcher after cornering him in a room, he managed to cut a whole through a wall and jump clear in the time it took for the rocket to explode. If Boba gets anywhere near him, he can kiss his ass goodbye.

He used grip on one of the Black Sun lackeys; that's all he needs.

And Gideon posted several quotes that left little room for doubt that Maul is familiar with the usage of Force lightning. I'll get those from him.

So... how is he going to kill Maul?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Which bounty hunters did Maul have trouble with? Maul went up against and defeated maybe over a hundred of black sun warriors, then went on to easily slay a night sister. The one in Shadow Hunter gave him problems. Although, to be fair that wasn't specifically a match, more a situation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.