Starkiller vs Shimmra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
This is not Galen Marek, but dark side Starkiller.

Lightsaber (Juyo) vs Staff
Force vs Brute Strength

It is easy to assume that Starkiller would leave a trail of bodies to get to Shimmra so who takes this fight?

Lord Lucien
Depends on what the setting is. If it's a place filled with debris and rubble, Starkiller could use that to his TK advantage. ANd I really don't know what effect Force-lightning has on the Vong, or whether they can block/absorb/deflect it with their armor and weapons.

If they can, and there's no suitable detritus, then I'd give this to Shimrra. I've heard he gave NJO Luke hell, and that's with Luke mind-melded to... Jacen? Jaina?

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Depends on what the setting is. If it's a place filled with debris and rubble, Starkiller could use that to his TK advantage. ANd I really don't know what effect Force-lightning has on the Vong, or whether they can block/absorb/deflect it with their armor and weapons.

If they can, and there's no suitable detritus, then I'd give this to Shimrra. I've heard he gave NJO Luke hell, and that's with Luke mind-melded to... Jacen? Jaina?

Shimrra had so many advantages against Luke and still lost relatively fast. If it were an equal environment then it would be like Luke vs any YV just a little over sized and would have been over very quickly and easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.