MewTwo vs Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Takes place in a pokemon stadium, with huge eyed anime characters making ridiculously over the top facial expressions in response to every bit of action.

NemeBro
This thread sucks.

ScreamPaste
Why? erm

C. C. Cowgirl!
Mewtwo should mindrape the poor guy mmm

MooCowofJustice
You should let feats from teh first movie stand, MewTwo could stomp in so many ways.

I dunno though, I'd need to see various MewTwo pokedex quotes from different games.

C. C. Cowgirl!

NemeBro
Mewtwo's specific abilities are not stated in the PokeDex.

C. C. Cowgirl!
He has a power list, but his powers aren't limited to the list given.

NemeBro
I mean capabilities, like how fast Dragonite flies, all that.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Ah yes, nope.

Ultimate Wil
Another retarded Sephiroth thread.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
Another retarded Sephiroth thread.

Can't imagine Sephiroth withstanding (literally) a mindwipe.

Ryo 666
Originally posted by NemeBro
This thread sucks. Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Why? erm

Answer:

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
pokemon

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Ryo 666
Answer:

I think the correct answer is Sephiroth.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
I think the correct answer is Sephiroth.

Pokemon is even below Sephiroth.

It's somewhere between Harry Potter and Twilight.

NemeBro
Nah.

Pokemon>>>Sephiroth>Harry Potter>>>>>>>>>>>Twilight>>>Warcraft. 131

ArtificialGlory
Nah.

Pokemon>>>Sephiroth>Harry Potter>>>>>>>>>>>Twilight>>>Warcraft. 131

Wrong!

Looks like you placed Warcraft at the wrong end.

Ultimate Wil
Pokemon sucks, good for little kindergardeners, it got boring after awhile.

ScreamPaste
It has a thriving tournament scene because of it's impressive depth for a turnbased rpg.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
Pokemon sucks, good for little kindergardeners, it got boring after awhile.

I tried watching it once, but about after 2 minutes I coughed out a piece of my lung.

A trailer of Twilight managed to accomplish this in under 10 seconds, to put in into perspective.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Wrong!

Looks like you placed Warcraft at the wrong end. Nah, Warcraft is for fatties, losers, and British people. 131

NemeBro
I tried watching it once, but about after 2 minutes I coughed out a piece of my lung.

A trailer of Twilight managed to accomplish this in under 10 seconds, to put in into perspective. On a serious note, try reading half a sentence from the book...The effect is magnified a million-fold.

ArtificialGlory
On a serious note, try reading half a sentence from the book...The effect is magnified a million-fold.

I'll be damned if I buy it.

As a matter of fact, if I ever do, please come over to my house and put me down in a compassionate manner.

MooCowofJustice
Nah.

Pokemon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Harry Potter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Twilight>>>>>>>Sephiroth. 131

Fix'd

NemeBro
I'll be damned if I buy it.

As a matter of fact, if I ever do, please come over to my house and put me down in a compassionate manner. Buy it? Lol. I didn't know shit about it, only heard from the dumb bitches at school. So I went to the school library, picked it up and started reading, and was disgusted with the human race.

From a literary perspective, Stephanie Meyers is an idiot.

ScreamPaste
Lol, my friend's gf is obsessed with the books, I looked at one of the pages, nearly crapped out my pancreas from laughter.

ArtificialGlory
Buy it? Lol. I didn't know shit about it, only heard from the dumb bitches at school. So I went to the school library, picked it up and started reading, and was disgusted with the human race.

From a literary perspective, Stephanie Meyers is an idiot.

Since I don't go to school anymore and I live in a backwater Eastern European country that barely even knows anything about Twilight, I highly doubt I would be able to find the book in a library.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Nah, Warcraft is for fatties, losers, and British people. 131

no expression

Ryo 666
no expression

Girls are allowed to be cute, they're the exception.

Ryo 666
The later Harry Potter books are actually pretty good, and allot more grown up.

Its fecking sad allot of the time to. sad

Burning thought
Nah, Warcraft is for Americans and British people. 131

Made it simpler, pretty much says the same tho......

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Burning thought
Made it simpler, pretty much says the same tho......

I'm neither American, nor British and I still like it :P

It's for everyone, really.

XanatosForever
Hmm...I wonder what the record is for derailing threads...

Nephthys
In the SWVF we derailed the social thread for a 200 page argument on politics, economics and philosophy.

'Cuz we're that coolz. cool

NemeBro
Originally posted by Burning thought
Made it simpler, pretty much says the same tho...... Shut up you chav.

Yeah, I went there. estahuh

ScreamPaste
Thread derailment grade A.

Sin_Volvagia
Nah.

Sephiroth>>>Pokemon>Warcraft>>>>>>>>>>>Twilight>>>Harry Potter>>>Fanboy Sephiroth>>>Fanboy Link. 131

Post Repaired cool

ScreamPaste
Bitter.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Post Repaired cool

My joke.

NemeBro
It sucked when you did it too.

MooCowofJustice
It rocked when you did it, too.

Fix'd

XanatosForever
Oh gawd, here comes the fix'd jokes. I swear they're on every forum I frequent.

MooCowofJustice
They're great, you know they are.

Plus they are really fun to do.

XanatosForever
They're great when they work, otherwise they're annoying and full of fail.

MooCowofJustice
True.

I thought it would work there, him saying it sucked kind of set me up for another one.

K1ll3r
Pokemon > Sephiroth > Warcraft == Harry Potter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*infinity Twilight.

XanatosForever
Even K1ll3r agrees. So, MewTwo makes Sephiroth into his human(ish) plaything. smile

ScreamPaste
Dude, I'm screen shotting that. O_o

Phanteros
Pokemon>>>>>Warcraft>>>>>>>>Gayhiroth=Harry potter

Ridley_Prime
Ah. A sad day when Twilight starts infecting versus threads.

Sweet_lady18
Mewtwo should mindrape the poor guy mmm

Poor guy?!?!?! That Bastard son of a.....

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Sweet_lady18
Poor guy?!?!?! That Bastard son of a.....

No one deserves having his mind wiped. Although it is probably the most effective way to defeat Sephiroth mmm

XanatosForever
No one deserves having his mind wiped. Although it is probably the most effective way to defeat Sephiroth mmm

Not even someone with the power to wipe minds? no expression

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Not even someone with the power to wipe minds? no expression

Well, I didn't really mean all of that. Some particular characters and people in history deserves a mind wipe.

XanatosForever
I figured as much, I was just teasing. big grin Sorry.

C. C. Cowgirl!
I'm not the forgiving kind mmm I'll have to think about it coffee1

XanatosForever
Fair enough. It's not like I would demand an acceptance, anyways. Kinda defeats the purpose of an apology, y'know? erm

NemeBro
No one deserves having his mind wiped. Although it is probably the most effective way to defeat Sephiroth mmm Reality warping is better. mmm

C. C. Cowgirl!
Reality warping is better. mmm

Elaborate coffee1

Fair enough. It's not like I would demand an acceptance, anyways. Kinda defeats the purpose of an apology, y'know? erm

Forgiven yes

NemeBro
Elaborate coffee1 A reality warper could turn Sephiroth into a fish. big grin

C. C. Cowgirl!
A reality warper could turn Sephiroth into a fish. big grin

After careful consideration, I agree. Epic coffee1

XanatosForever
Forgiven yes

Why, thank you smile

Nemesis X
Sephiroth either cuts him into little itty bitty pieces or summons a meteor to crush him. After Mewtwo dies, Sephiroth drives the Pokemon planet into the sun.

MooCowofJustice
If he did beat MewTwo, the billions of other Pokemon won't let him do that. Especially with things like Charizard, Regigigas, Dragonite, Jirachi, Celebi and many more filling their ranks.

I like Exploud, he's like a less powerful Black Bolt.

NemeBro
Arceus assures that Sephiroth ain't driving shit to the sun.

Phanteros
Acreus and Darkrai will make sure sephiroth's existence will be a living hell.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Phanteros
Acreus and Darkrai will make sure sephiroth's existence will be a living hell.

Doubt it. Sephiroth can own them too.

NemeBro
Arceus is God. no expression

Nemesis X

And Sephiroth plays around with the Lifestream like its his little play thing. What has Arceus done that's more impressive than what Sephiroth has done?

XanatosForever
...Create a universe? erm

MooCowofJustice
Theres not a thing Sephiroth can do that a Pokemon can't. If by some miracle he beat MewTwo, everything else is kicking him across the planet.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Nemesis X
And Sephiroth plays around with the Lifestream like its his little play thing. What has Arceus done that's more impressive than what Sephiroth has done?

C.C. is not around with the squad, so for now we'll have to settle for this: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/Xanatos513/BetterFacepalm.gif

NemeBro
And Sephiroth plays around with the Lifestream like its his little play thing. What has Arceus done that's more impressive than what Sephiroth has done? Create the universe. no expression

Nemesis X
C.C. is not around with the squad, so for now we'll have to settle for this: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/Xanatos513/BetterFacepalm.gif

I didn't even know what Arceus has done so I didn't deserve that facepalm there. If I knew what Arceus did before I said Sephiroth can beat him, then I would've deserved that facepalm.

Nemesis X
Create the universe. no expression

Well you got me there.

XanatosForever
Ah, but you were duly informed of Arcues status in the Pokeverse by Eneru.

Which should have tipped you off to something at least.

Nemesis X
Ah, but you were duly informed of Arcues status in the Pokeverse by Eneru.

Which should have tipped you off to something at least.

Well what powerful person doesn't say they're God? Wesker says he's powerful as a God and yet he wasn't. Did he create a universe? No.

XanatosForever
Eneru clearly didn't make the statement out to be villainous exaggeration, unlike Wesker and every other villain who yearns for ultimate power. Arcues isn't likened to God in Pokeverse. Arcues is God in Pokeverse.

Q'Anilia

Sin_Volvagia
It's funny when Pokemon can take down serious characters (kinda like Machamp killing Goro).

MooCowofJustice
Pokemon is serious business.

Shutter Shack
^I dunno but that just sounded funny...

And this match is close

C. C. Cowgirl!
This match is a stomp yes

Phanteros
Pokemon don't fvck around when it comes to dead bodies

Mandrag Ganon
Sephiroth either cuts him into little itty bitty pieces or summons a meteor to crush him. After Mewtwo dies, Sephiroth drives the Pokemon planet into the sun.

Yea.... no...

NemeBro
Originally posted by Shutter Shack
^I dunno but that just sounded funny...

And this match is close Haha no.

LLLLLink
Feats:
Sephiroth flicks his wrist and summons storm clouds.
Mewtwo twirls his wrist and a hurricane appears.

Just throwing that out there (not that I care who wins)

Sin_Volvagia
I'm gonna sound like a fanboy but I think Mewtwo is gonna end up like Aerith when she died. Arceus is a different story.

ScreamPaste
MewTwo can wipe his mind, totally assassinating Sephiroth's 'will'. :/

CosmicComet
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Feats:
Sephiroth flicks his wrist and summons storm clouds.
Mewtwo twirls his wrist and a hurricane appears.

Just throwing that out there (not that I care who wins)

lol good feat comparison.

Nemesis X
MewTwo controlled weather in the anime. Has he ever shown to do that feat in the videogames?

Nemesis X

That I highly doubt.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
It's funny when Pokemon can take down serious characters (kinda like Machamp killing Goro).
lol Yeah, but Mewtwo's a pretty serious character himself, unlike most other pokeymanz.

ScreamPaste
MewTwo would be a total badass if it wasn't hurt by the stigma of being a pokemon. On his own, he's just flat out uber and cool.

And yeah, he totally rapes Sephiroth.

Nemesis X
MewTwo would be a total badass if it wasn't hurt by the stigma of being a pokemon. On his own, he's just flat out uber and cool.

And yeah, he totally rapes Sephiroth.

MewTwo can control the weather but he can't bring down meteors and I know that he can't drive planets. Also if MewTwo ever gets killed I don't think his will would be powerful enough to bring him back to life.

Mewtwo is the one getting raped here.

NemeBro
Sephiroth got raped by Cloud, an emofag.

Q'Anilia
MewTwo can control the weather but he can't bring down meteors and I know that he can't drive planets. Also if MewTwo ever gets killed I don't think his will would be powerful enough to bring him back to life.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm76/RayRaySerza5/Avatars/FuuFacePalm.gif

Phanteros

its a good thing that meteor takes 2 weeks to get down here, and a good thing Mewto can do what cloud did to Sephiroth but better.

occultdestroyer
Anybody recall what type of Pokemans Sephiroth was?

IIRC, he was a Grass-type.

Shutter Shack
As if Cloud beating Sephiroth wasn't one of the best example of PIS.

Sin_Volvagia

Oh, I forgot about that. In that case, only Fanboy Sephiroth stands a chance.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm76/RayRaySerza5/Avatars/FuuFacePalm.gif Samurai Champloo is awesome.

Nemesis X
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm76/RayRaySerza5/Avatars/FuuFacePalm.gif

Hey, Mewtwo ain't no Arceus so bite me. BTW, that picture looks cute.

NemeBro
Fuu is pretty cute. I would ravage her.

First_Tsurugi06
Samurai Champloo is awesome.

Fuu is pretty cute. I would ravage her.

thumb up

Q'Anilia
Am I the only one that hasn't seen that show?

First_Tsurugi06

Neither can Seph. The Black Materia can bring down meteors, but not Sephiroth alone. Nor without the lifestream coupled with the geostigma casualties in his control would he pilot a planet. Mewtwo's storm in the first movie would've ravaged the entire planet as stated by himself.

Good chance on that.

MooCowofJustice

Nope.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Neither can Seph. The Black Materia can bring down meteors, but not Sephiroth alone. Nor without the lifestream coupled with the geostigma casualties in his control would he pilot a planet. Mewtwo's storm in the first movie would've ravaged the entire planet as stated by himself.

Yeah except that Mewtwo can't do it in here because he only did that in the anime. For all we know the videogame version isn't as powerful as the anime version.

First_Tsurugi06
And by that logic, Seph can't ride the planet because he only ever stated that that was his intention in the movie.

Q'Anilia
Yeah except that Mewtwo can't do it in here because he only did that in the anime. For all we know the videogame version isn't as powerful as the anime version.

Every pokemon we've come across is more powerful in the game than in the anime. Do you have anything supporting the belief that Mewtwo is the exception that's more powerful in the anime?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
And by that logic, Seph can't ride the planet because he only ever stated that that was his intention in the movie.

Well you got me there but it still doesn't change the fact that Sephiroth owns Mewtwo in so many ways.

Q'Anilia
Well you got me there but it still doesn't change the fact that Sephiroth owns Mewtwo in so many ways.

Name two.

Nemesis X
Every pokemon we've come across is more powerful in the game than in the anime. Do you have anything supporting the belief that Mewtwo is the exception that's more powerful in the anime?

Has the Mewtwo in the videogames shown to control the weather?

Nemesis X
Name two.

Mewtwo's skin isn't sword resistant so Sephiroth can cut him into little pieces.

Sephiroth can use the meteor. True it will probably take a week but if Mewtwo is tough to kill as you guys say, Sephiroth can just stall him until the meteor comes down and kills him though Sephiroth will have to keep him in one spot and I'm sure Sephiroth wouldn't mind getting hit by a meteor since he was once hit by a planet and was driven to the other planets core without a scratch.

Q'Anilia
Has the Mewtwo in the videogames shown to control the weather?

Does the abilities "Blizzard", "Hail", "Mist", "Rain Dance", "Thunder", "Sandstorm" and "Icy Wind" suffice to satisfy? Although Mewtwo was in my memory using telekinesis in the movie to manipulate the weather.

Mewtwo's skin isn't sword resistant so Sephiroth can cut him into little pieces.

Sephiroth can use the meteor. True it will probably take a week but if Mewtwo is tough to kill as you guys say, Sephiroth can just stall him until the meteor comes down and kills him though Sephiroth will have to keep him in one spot and I'm sure Sephiroth wouldn't mind getting hit by a meteor since he was once hit by a planet and was driven to the other planets core without a scratch.

Sephiroth's slashes was parried, meaning they aren't unblockable. Mewtwo's protective sphere dissolve stone upon contact, so I imagine it should suffice to protect him from that.

Mewtwo has extreme levels of telekinesis, can mindrape and teleport. I'd love to see Sephiroth stall him for as long as it's required, and even then, Mewtwo can just teleport away or fly into space when the meteor impact the planet.

Nemesis X
Does the abilities "Blizzard", "Hail", "Mist", "Rain Dance", "Thunder", "Sandstorm" and "Icy Wind" suffice to satisfy?

The weather manipulation in the anime looked more powerful.

Do you really think those moves will harm Seph?

Q'Anilia
The weather manipulation in the anime looked more powerful.

Do you really think those moves will harm Seph?

The weather manipulation feat was through telekinesis, I think.

You were the one that brought up the weather feat, not me.

Phanteros
considering that a couple of sword slashes hurt sephiroth yeah those will

Q'Anilia
n_VCWq0fKDA

ArtificialGlory
n_VCWq0fKDA

The music in that is something out of bizarro world.

Q'Anilia
The music in that is something out of bizarro world.

You need to take that up with Cowgirl. She made the video.

Nemesis X
n_VCWq0fKDA

1) That was the anime so nice try trying to add that in here.

2) Music Videos aren't gonna save Mewtwo from his demise.

3) That song was just horrible.

ArtificialGlory
You need to take that up with Cowgirl. She made the video.

Seriously though, the video shows nothing impressive perhaps apart from that big blue beam that destroyed the building.

Q'Anilia

ArtificialGlory
And his durability feat against Mew, him moving an entire landscape, him withstanding prolonged torture in a device designed to break his DNA, him levitating a good number of Pokemon like they are nothing (A Gyarados being among them) and some things that happen in relevance to various scenarios in the video.

Although everything irrelevant. Mewtwo mindwipes Sephiroth.

I can't, for the love of me, see anything even close to him moving an entire landscape in that video. I must admit that I don't get the context, but still...

ScreamPaste
MewTwo's a great character.

Annnd yeah, I'm not gonna lie, this threead is intentional spite. MewTwo's a planet buster.

Q'Anilia
I can't, for the love of me, see anything even close to him moving an entire landscape in that video. I must admit that I don't get the context, but still...

He does at 1:55, although not for us to see in that video. The flashy light thing is what I'm talking about.
Again I'll mention that I had no intentions what-so-ever to use that video for this debate.

C. C. Cowgirl!

C. C. Cowgirl!
1) That was the anime so nice try trying to add that in here.

2) Music Videos aren't gonna save Mewtwo from his demise.

3) That song was just horrible.

1) Which is canon.
2) That one doesn't no. This one does so more than well enough. Although the Alakazam feat in my video is not one to be taken gently.
rW9vQ4sxaX8
3) Why is it horrible? It fits Mewtwo like a glove.

ScreamPaste
MewTwo is an utter monster, and if he weren't a Pokemon, he'd be worshipped for excellent character design.

C. C. Cowgirl!

Q'Anilia
1) Which is canon.
2) That one doesn't no. This one does so more than well enough. Although the Alakazam feat in my video is not one to be taken gently.
rW9vQ4sxaX8
3) Why is it horrible? It fits Mewtwo like a glove.

2. What happens at 1:40?

ScreamPaste
Ash throws himself between Mew and MewTwo trying to stop the violence and gets turned to stone. I guess he's lucky they weren't exchanging shadowballs.

ArtificialGlory
Ash throws himself between Mew and MewTwo trying to stop the violence and gets turned to stone. I guess he's lucky they weren't exchanging shadowballs.

Serves the stupid hippie right.

Q'Anilia

I know that much. I was more wondering about the parts of that occurance that wasn't obvious stick out tongue

ScreamPaste
Well in that case, I dunno! :P Last time I saw that movie I was like.. 12?

WO Polaski
i know people arent hating on "be prepared". its scars song from the lion king! thats a classic!

*grumbles about teenagers needing to learn some class*

ScreamPaste
Agreed, lol. So there's more than four 20+'s on here? Win. I feel marginally less elderly.

Q'Anilia
If things get to the point where people don't recognize "Be Prepared", something has to be done no expression

Ridley_Prime
Indeed. mmm

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by WO Polaski
i know people arent hating on "be prepared". its scars song from the lion king! thats a classic!

*grumbles about teenagers needing to learn some class*

There's not a Disney song today that's better than Genie's "Friend Like Me".

Hell, no better character either sans maybe Kronk.

NemeBro
To be fair, he was played by Robin Williams.

Q'Anilia
To be fair, he was played by Robin Williams.

You better mean that in a good way stick out tongue

NemeBro
Of course I did. no expression

Q'Anilia
Not everyone does no expression

NemeBro
Everyone who knows what they are talking about does. no expression

ScreamPaste
Robin Williams is a genius stand up comic aswell as actor.

C. C. Cowgirl!
I want to hear why Nemesis thought as he did, though. He did think the song horrible for a reason, and I want to hear it (So I can do better in the future).

ScreamPaste
Prolly cause he's afraid to admit music from a Disney movie can be win. He strikes me as sort of an awkward fellow.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>