Boba Fett Vs. Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDaniel1001

Red Nemesis
Did the second wall of text really need its own thread? I mean, it isn't terrible (you do seem to be able to use the English language, which is always grounds for hope) but... erm Unformatted wall of text is eyerape.

DarthDaniel1001
Gee thanks, how about telling me what you thought of the story instead and next time, I'll double-space. Ps. Did you even read the prequel to this?

Red Nemesis
I did read the 'prequel.' I would advise against trying for double-spacing; use paragraphs instead.

Elaboration about the fight itself might be a good idea too, you can add detail to the moment to make the story more engaging.

DarthDaniel1001
OK Thanks, I'll try. What was not-engaging about the fight?

Red Nemesis
It wasn't not-engaging, but it was a bit low on details.

That is a bit less interesting to read than:

Don't tell us that Fett is outmatched, show us that he doesn't stand a chance. Details will always be more interesting than statements.

DarthDaniel1001
Fair enough. I'll remember that. I'm doing a story of Boba Fett hunting down Mace Windu and killing him

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Fair enough. I'll remember that. I'm doing a story of Boba Fett hunting down Mace Windu and killing him

You mean Boba finding Mace and getting his head cut off? laughing

DarthDaniel1001
Uh no. Mace Windu DIES

RaidenDeadpool

DarthDaniel1001
Sorry, I jusy wanted it to sound good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.