Superman and Wonder Woman vs Hulk and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sweet_lady18
The Battle takes Place In a desolate island in the Pacific, Both teams are in they Standar equipment.

Who will win?

Bouboumaster
Team 2

SamZED
Hulk is the reason team 2 loses. Gladiator would've been a better choice..

carver9
Originally posted by SamZED

Gladiator and thor would stomp wonder woman and supes at least an 8/10. Hulk is a good choice but I give it to team 1 6/10

Sweet_lady18

Ok Edit im going to take out hulk and put Glad instead.

carver9
Originally posted by Sweet_lady18
Ok Edit im going to take out hulk and put Glad instead.

Then its a stomp on marvels side since glads is the strongest on the field and thor is the most powerful on the field.

Team 2 8/10

Sweet_lady18

Darn i cant edit it...Sorry it has be Hulk

Bouboumaster
I don't see why Hulk would be the wealik. In fact, he's the reason team 2 wins:

Probably the strongest on the field, and, without a doubt, the toughest.

While the others will fatigue, Hulk would just come back from anything, and worst, he would come back stronger.

No, the weakling is Wonder Woman, and must be change for a dude like Black Adam or Orion.

SamZED
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator and thor would stomp wonder woman and supes at least an 8/10. Hulk is a good choice but I give it to team 1 6/10 Agreed.

Tha C-Master
Unless BFR isn't allowed Hulk loses, then Thor.

Kris Blaze
Team 1 8/10

Ryo 666
Team 1.

The Pict
Team 1 take it. Again in a matchup Hulk gets blitzed or bfr'd before he can react then it's 2 on 1.

carver9
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

While the others will fatigue, Hulk would just come back from anything, and worst, he would come back stronger.

No, the weakling is Wonder Woman, and must be change for a dude like Black Adam or Orion.

Thats not the problem, hulk can be bfred.

Ryo 666

Strongest? Not at the start, he gets stronger yes. But he was wrestling with Thor for an hour and still wasn't strong enough, so he wont magically become stronger just like that. The he also can't catch either of these two.

Hulk can be KOed, he has been before many times, its not like he's unstoppable. Especially when a stronger and faster opponent is pounding on him.

carver9
Originally posted by Ryo 666
Strongest? Not at the start, he gets stronger yes. But he was wrestling with Thor for an hour and still wasn't strong enough, so he wont magically become stronger just like that. The he also can't catch either of these two.

Hulk can be KOed, he has been before many times, its not like he's unstoppable. Especially when a stronger and faster opponent is pounding on him.

Whos stronger?

Ryo 666
Between Superman and Hulk?

Superman at first, Hulk can get stronger than him but it will take a while, Hulk will be KOed before that happens.

leonidas
hulk's 1-dimensionality for the marvel loss . . .

Sweet_lady18

I Can see your point but i dont agree in the part that WW should be Change for a Dude.....WW is almost stronge as Superman, I think she would handle that batte.

Ryo 666
WW would do fine.

Why is your name 18 when your 15?

steverules_2
Hasn't superman beaten hulk and thor before? Not at the same time of course

carver9
Originally posted by steverules_2
Hasn't superman beaten hulk and thor before? Not at the same time of course

Didnt it take superman and spiderman to take down venom and venom STILL crushed them? confused

Ryo 666
Didnt it take superman and spiderman to take down venom and venom STILL crushed them? confused

Isn't that like non canon?

Either way that's called PIS. Are you really so desperate your gonna use PIS? Is Hulk going to lose that badly?

carver9
Isn't that like non canon?

Either way that's called PIS. Are you really so desperate your gonna use PIS? Is Hulk going to lose that badly?

Both was edited and voted by dc and marvel writers.

Ryo 666
The team up wasn't.

Superman beating Hulk was.

But frankly the fact Hulk managed to stay around in that fight was stupid.

carver9
The team up wasn't.

Superman beating Hulk was.

But frankly the fact Hulk managed to stay around in that fight was stupid.

During there 1st encounter, hulk one shotted supes and by the way, that was precrisis supes. confused

Ryo 666
Non canon crossover.

Also in their first Hulk punched Superman away, then Superman came back and stood there not moving getting hit by Hulk. So give the rest of the story or STFU.

Also lets ignore their fights and think of feats for a second shall we.

carver9
Non canon crossover.

Also in their first Hulk punched Superman away, then Superman came back and stood there not moving getting hit by Hulk. So give the rest of the story or STFU.

Also lets ignore their fights and think of feats for a second shall we.

None of hulk and supes fights are cannon, what are you talking about. the 1st time supes and hulk met, hulk slung him into space just by flinging his wrist.

The second time ended in a stalemate.

The 3rd time ended with hulk one shotting him, supes flew back and stood there and took his punches.

All of this doesnt matter since every one of there encounters are none cannon and if you want to make it cannon then hulk>precrisis supes

Badabing
hulk>precrisis supes You have to leave now. Thanks.

shokosugi
Team 1 wins

Bouboumaster

He's class 100 at the go, when he Hulk's out.
He's not as strong as the other, but still, it not takes a long time before he reach them, and probably surpass them too.

Kris Blaze
He's class 100 at the go, when he Hulk's out.
He's not as strong as the other, but still, it not takes a long time before he reach them, and probably surpass them too.

Well, evidently it takes him quite a while seeing as Thor stalemated him for an hour.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
You have to leave now. Thanks.

sad I said if

Ryo 666
laughing out loud

lawest9

Hulk can be KOed, he has been before many times, its not like he's unstoppable. Especially when a stronger and faster opponent is pounding on him. Absolutely........if a weaker NAMOR could do it.....so can either suprs or diana!

lawest9
Originally posted by lawest9
Absolutely........if a weaker NAMOR could do it.....so can either suprs or diana! Doc Samson has also one shotted the Hulk before, and he's even weaker than subby!

The Pict
None of hulk and supes fights are cannon, what are you talking about. the 1st time supes and hulk met, hulk slung him into space just by flinging his wrist.

The 3rd time ended with hulk one shotting him, supes flew back and stood there and took his punches.

All of this doesnt matter since every one of there encounters are none cannon and if you want to make it cannon then hulk>precrisis supes

ermmnone

Noticed you left out the fight where Superman beats Hulk.

lawest9
Originally posted by steverules_2
Hasn't superman beaten hulk and thor before? Not at the same time of course He's beaten hulk several times in crossovers, and thor once in the Jla/Avengers crossover a few years!

lawest9

All of this doesnt matter since every one of there encounters are none cannon and if you want to make it cannon then hulk>precrisis supes Not exactly correct.....the first time they met hulk knocked him abross the city, and when supes came back prepared for him.....he let the hulk wail away on him until hulk DID TIRED OUT.....also the only thing offensively supes did to hulk in that fight was to toss him intp a building, AND DIDN'T TEAR INTO HIM LET HULK TRIED TO TEAR INTO SUPES.

The second time they fought was a fan voted mini series collaberation between Marvel and DC in the 90's where the fans voted on the outcome of the winner. and supes KO'ed hulk in that one.

The third crossover was pretty much a stalemate with hulk winning the 1st round throwing supes in space after supes didn't realize how strong the hulk was.....and in round two supes very much got the best of him!

Sweet_lady18
WW would do fine.

Why is your name 18 when your 15?

Because 18 is Fav Number... smile

Badabing
sad I said if laughing out loud

stick out tongueOriginally posted by Sweet_lady18
Because 18 is Fav Number... smile huh

Sweet_lady18
People everyone knows that Supes Can beat hulk but what about WW and Thor?

Sweet_lady18
laughing out loud

stick out tongue huh

What the f**k?

Badabing
What the f**k? whatdur

The Pict
What the f**k?

whatdur

Losers sneer

Sweet_lady18
Originally posted by The Pict
Losers sneer

Inmture disgust

Badabing
Losers sneer Well, if it isn't the Lois Lane hater. I may have to tolerate your hate in the Smallville forum but you're in my domain now! uhuh

durfist

stick out tongue

Badabing
Back to the topic. Team 1 wins.

Ryo 666
Because 18 is Fav Number... smile

I see.

16 is my favourite number. shifty

Sweet_lady18
Back to the topic. Team 1 wins. Happy Dance

Mindship
...the first time they met hulk knocked him abross the city, and when supes came back prepared for him.....he let the hulk wail away on him until hulk DID TIRED OUT...
Hulk did not tire out. He was getting "geometrically" stronger with every punch, to the point where pre-crisis Superman -- who declared that no one can move him if he did not want to be moved -- flinched. That was when the outcome became "in doubt" (as Hulk continued to get stronger), and Superman had to discover what was enraging him so. It was then Supes discovered and destroyed the tiny thiggamajigg buzzing around Hulk's head.

In any event, Team 1 likely wins. Too much initial raw power, speed and skill in team 1 trumps Hulk's one-dimensional powerset, which, to compound this handicap, requires time to reach formidable levels. And while it's true that Thor -- the most versatile of the bunch -- could possibly buy that time using Mjolnir intelligently, as a rule, Thor doesn't, otherwise he would've beaten Superman in JLA/Avengers.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Mindship
Hulk did not tire out. He was getting "geometrically" stronger with every punch, to the point where Superman -- who previously said no one can move him if he did not want to be moved -- flinched. That was when the outcome became "in doubt" (as Hulk continued to get stronger), and Superman had to discover what was enraging him so. It was then Supes discovered and destroyed the tiny thiggamajigg buzzing around Hulk's head.

In any event, Team 1 likely wins. Too much initial raw power, speed and skill in team 1 trumps Hulk's one-dimensional powerset, which, to compound this handicap, requires time to reach formidable levels. And while it's true that Thor -- the most versatile of the bunch -- could possibly buy that time using Mjolnir intelligently, as a rule, Thor doesn't, otherwise he would've beaten Superman in JLA/Avengers.

Are you ****ing kidding me? JLA/Avengers is the reason why you would give Superman the win?

Bouboumaster
Absolutely........if a weaker NAMOR could do it.....so can either suprs or diana!

Bad exemple.

Hulk have pwned how many times Doc Samson?

And I recall a times where Hulk was fighting Iron Man, Subby, Hercules and Wonderman and had the upperhand. Did I mention they were they four on him at the same time?

And which version of Hulk? A Savage Hulk would fare, well, good while a Green Scare Hulk would be a threat on his own.

Mindship
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Are you ****ing kidding me? JLA/Avengers is the reason why you would give Superman the win? I give team 1 the win in this thread for the reasons I stated regarding Hulk. I was using the JLA/Avengers crossover to illustrate how Thor doesn't use his powers as well as he could. Had Thor used Mjolnir as more than a club in JLA/Av, Thor would've won (or should; he even stated that he now had Superman's "measure," and another bout could hold surprises for the Kryptonian...and I believe him wink ).

The Pict
Well, if it isn't the Lois Lane hater. I may have to tolerate your hate in the Smallville forum but you're in my domain now! uhuh

durfist

stick out tongue

Yeah?! Well I'm gonna....do some hating here too! What you gonna do about it, boyo? uhuh

Kris Blaze
I give team 1 the win in this thread for the reasons I stated regarding Hulk. I was using the JLA/Avengers crossover to illustrate how Thor doesn't use his powers as well as he could. Had Thor used Mjolnir as more than a club in JLA/Av, Thor would've won (or should; he even stated that he now had Superman's "measure," and another bout could hold surprises for the Kryptonian...and I believe him wink ).

Good stuff.

Sweet_lady18
Yeah?! Well I'm gonna....do some hating here too! What you gonna do about it, boyo? uhuh

U better dont do anything because i will report you. mad

lawest9
Hulk did not tire out. He was getting "geometrically" stronger with every punch, to the point where pre-crisis Superman -- who declared that no one can move him if he did not want to be moved -- flinched. That was when the outcome became "in doubt" (as Hulk continued to get stronger), and Superman had to discover what was enraging him so. It was then Supes discovered and destroyed the tiny thiggamajigg buzzing around Hulk's head.

In any event, Team 1 likely wins. Too much initial raw power, speed and skill in team 1 trumps Hulk's one-dimensional powerset, which, to compound this handicap, requires time to reach formidable levels. And while it's true that Thor -- the most versatile of the bunch -- could possibly buy that time using Mjolnir intelligently, as a rule, Thor doesn't, otherwise he would've beaten Superman in JLA/Avengers. The hulk himself said that........hulk should smash anyway......but hulk is tired.........and again supes mounted no offwnse other than tossing him into a building....again what do you think would have happened had supes went berserk on hulk like that?

lawest9
I give team 1 the win in this thread for the reasons I stated regarding Hulk. I was using the JLA/Avengers crossover to illustrate how Thor doesn't use his powers as well as he could. Had Thor used Mjolnir as more than a club in JLA/Av, Thor would've won (or should; he even stated that he now had Superman's "measure," and another bout could hold surprises for the Kryptonian...and I believe him wink ). Thor SAID that he had his measure, but i'm sure that was a warrior's pride talking, i'm sure supes could have HIS measure as well, and in a rematch may've KO'ed thor even earlier.

It all depends on who you want to believe!

lawest9
Are you ****ing kidding me? JLA/Avengers is the reason why you would give Superman the win? Doesn't matter.......Doc did kayo'd him once....and i still use that example, besides supes and diana alone are much more powerful than any of the four that was fighting hulk simutaneously!

Spire
Team 1.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

zeel
team 2 provided its superman vs thor and hulk vs WW. then they have a chance. Team one is much faster in combat so this is a tough call. WW cannot KO hulk only superman can. Provided the match up stay's this way team thor should win. ITs funny how everyone pits hulk against superman, did ya guys ever try thor vs supes and WW vs hulk. Most people in general in the comic community favor thor over supes anyhow. This will be a good fight regaurdless.

Bouboumaster
Doesn't matter.......Doc did kayo'd him once....and i still use that example

And what about the time were Hulk was kickin' Samson's ass along with Namor's, Hercules, Iron Man's and Wonderman's?

Since Hercules and Wonderman are in the same ballpark strenght wise that Sups, and that there's Namor who is a 50 tons + and Iron Man who is a 80 tons +, it would be justified to say that Hulk clears the field alone, isn't it? Happy Dance

And THOR is with him. Friggin' Thor. You probably know that current Thor smashed the Asgardian Destroyer recently, right?

Enyalus
Team One, 7/10.

Ryo 666
And what about the time were Hulk was kickin' Samson's ass along with Namor's, Hercules, Iron Man's and Wonderman's?

Since Hercules and Wonderman are in the same ballpark strenght wise that Sups, and that there's Namor who is a 50 tons + and Iron Man who is a 80 tons +, it would be justified to say that Hulk clears the field alone, isn't it? Happy Dance

And THOR is with him. Friggin' Thor. You probably know that current Thor smashed the Asgardian Destroyer recently, right?

Your posts make me laugh, but also make me sad. sad

Sweet_lady18
Originally posted by zeel
team 2 provided its superman vs thor and hulk vs WW. then they have a chance. Team one is much faster in combat so this is a tough call. WW cannot KO hulk only superman can. Provided the match up stay's this way team thor should win. ITs funny how everyone pits hulk against superman, did ya guys ever try thor vs supes and WW vs hulk. Most people in general in the comic community favor thor over supes anyhow. This will be a good fight regaurdless.

Yeah but remember that Supe is vunerable to Magic.

Sweet_lady18
Originally posted by Enyalus
Team One, 7/10.

Please explain why you believe that..

Mindship
The hulk himself said that........hulk should smash anyway......but hulk is tired.........and again supes mounted no offwnse other than tossing him into a building....H'm. Perhaps we're thinking of two different parts of the fight. I'm thinking of the end...

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.supermantv.net/comics/hulksuperman/hulk1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.supermantv.net/comics/hulksuperman/hulk3.htm&usg=__QBd9N-lJ1znrq0cjsAkkwN__6X0=&h=733&w=562&sz=121&hl=en&start=5&tbnid=C2zNwyZ6QTSg4M:&tbnh=141&tbnw=108&prev=/ images%3Fq%3Dsuperman%2Bvs%2Bhulk%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3
Den%26sa%3DG%26ie%3DUTF-8
Page 7 of the battle

Hulk is wailing away, getting stronger ("geometrically": that's the word used in the narrative, as well as the outcome becoming "in doubt"wink, eventually causing Supes to have to block one of Hulk's punches and discover the thing buzzing around his head. I really like this fight, because of all the Superman/Hulk battles, I thought this was done the best, as it properly (IMO, anyway) highlighted the power of both combatants.
what do you think would have happened had supes went berserk on hulk like that? Oh, no question Superman would've won.

Thor SAID that he had his measure, but i'm sure that was a warrior's pride talking, i'm sure supes could have HIS measure as well, and in a rematch may've KO'ed thor even earlier. Well...one could certainly assume such. Personally, I think it was Marvel's way of rebuilding their beaten character more than anything else. "Alright, Thor will lose, but he'll say yada yada so Thor fans can say 'wait til next time'."

It all depends on who you want to believe! For what it's worth, I like Superman way more than I like Thor, and it makes perfect sense to me that Superman won that round as Thor basically fought Superman on Supe's terms, ie, brawling, and nobody brawls like Big Blue. On the other hand, Thor does have the vast power and versatility (magical, yet!) of his hammer to call upon. So I tend to interpret Thor's comment as meaning next time he would use Mjolnir as more than just a throwing stick. And under those circumstances, I think it would be proper for Thor to be the victor.

xJLxKing
Team 1 wins. They can fly to attack Thor and then just BFR Thor. Team 1 8/10

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by xJLxKing

BFR Thor?......

xJLxKing
BFR Thor?......
Typo. I meant to say Hulk after they are done with Thor

quanchi112
Team 1 wins. They can fly to attack Thor and then just BFR Thor. Team 1 8/10 Thor can bfr anyone on team 1.

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor can bfr anyone on team 1. WW's bracelets deflect bfr.

biscuits

Kris Blaze
hmm, couldn't Thor theoretically send them to Mephisto or Hel's realm?

Badabing
hmm, couldn't Thor theoretically send them to Mephisto or Hel's realm? Read, son. sneerOriginally posted by Badabing
WW's bracelets deflect bfr.

biscuits

Kris Blaze
Someone tell Bada he's on ignore biscuits

Ultimate Wil
I say team 1 because of Superman

Badabing
Someone tell Bada he's on ignore biscuits ohno

uhuh

sadwalk

Sweet_lady18

I dont think that Diana or Clark can BFR Thor.... they are strong but thats just insane!

Sweet_lady18
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor can bfr anyone on team 1.

Nah Wonder Woman bracelet can deflect the BFR, besides i dont think there is gonna be a BFR in this battle.

Sweet_lady18
ohno

uhuh

sadwalk

Its ok Bada im not ignoring you stick out tongue

Badabing
Its ok Bada im not ignoring you stick out tongue Thank you. big grin

Sweet_lady18
Thank you. big grin

No problem! youpi

Raoul

biscuits

QFT.

quanchi112

biscuits Who says he is bfring WW first. shifty

Nah Wonder Woman bracelet can deflect the BFR, besides i dont think there is gonna be a BFR in this battle. For the most part I agree and only said so because sometimes the bfring gets ridiculous.

I think in a fair matchup that isn't lopsided both sides should fight provided Juggernaut or a Doomsday type isn't in the thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.