Kung fu - Animal Sounds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hobochic
I'm turning to this forum with one burning question.

I remember seeing a clip of a kung fu movie, where one character made actual animal sounds when he fought his opponent. He didn't just make similar sounds, but I think they inserted real animal sounds to the soundtrack, like monkey sounds and birds and so on. His opponent freaked out and lost the fight, If I remember correctly.

Anyone know the name of this movie?

I saw the clip on youtube a little over a year ago, and I'm not having an easy time finding it.

Help! stick out tongue

jrcma
Originally posted by hobochic
I'm turning to this forum with one burning question.

I remember seeing a clip of a kung fu movie, where one character made actual animal sounds when he fought his opponent. He didn't just make similar sounds, but I think they inserted real animal sounds to the soundtrack, like monkey sounds and birds and so on. His opponent freaked out and lost the fight, If I remember correctly.

Anyone know the name of this movie?

I saw the clip on youtube a little over a year ago, and I'm not having an easy time finding it.

Help! stick out tongue

There is many films like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.