Blade vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Standard gear for Blade.

Battlehammer
dident they fight already?

snoopdogg
Yea, but nothing happened. Thing was mindcontrolled and bloodlusted so it won't count anyways.

Blade was just toying with him by dancing on his head it looked to me.

Trackz
plus blade has his adamantium sword which mens he can actually do damage unlike before

Battlehammer
Yea, I was thinking about that. What has it been shown to cut through? is it primary adamatium and how sharp is it. I would assume it would easily cut thing and he should win due to this though I doubt most of the forum would agree, for some reaosn people cant get over the who strength thing.

Trackz
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Yea, I was thinking about that. What has it been shown to cut through? is it primary adamatium and how sharp is it. I would assume it would easily cut thing and he should win due to this though I doubt most of the forum would agree, for some reaosn people cant get over the who strength thing. it cleaved a mindless one in half, but blade hasn't been in many fights during MI:13

Darth Martin
I'll bet on Thing.

snoopdogg
Blade could also toss a spike or a knife into his eye. He's done it before to his foes.

I wonder if his nanopoint spikes could penetrate Ben?

Mindset
All you ever talk about is penetration, get a grip.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Blade could also toss a spike or a knife into his eye. He's done it before to his foes.

I wonder if his nanopoint spikes could penetrate Ben?
It never been shown how durable thing eye is. However throw a spike in the eye or a knife is hardly likely scenario and on the same note Thing could simply thunder clap for the win.

There no way his spike would pierce thing hide.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by snoopdogg Blade could also toss a spike or a knife into his eye. He's done it before to his foes. I wonder if his nanopoint spikes could penetrate Ben? Nanopoint spikes? Yea right.

Phantom Zone
It never been shown how durable thing eye is. However throw a spike in the eye or a knife is hardly likely scenario and on the same note Thing could simply thunder clap for the win.

He cant dodge a thunderclap? Its actually possible he could withstand it.

There no way his spike would pierce thing hide.

No way? You sure they are supersharp.

juggernaut74
Any scan stating Blade has nanopoint spikes?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Any scan stating Blade has nanopoint spikes?

Yeah respect thread near the end.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Trackz
Blade sharpens his stakes down to the nano-point:
http://www.comicsbulletin.com/news/images/0904/capbritain124.jpg

Sin I AM
i curious if Blades getting too much props, or Bens not getting enough.....hmmmmmmmmmm

Phantom Zone
Its probably Blade not getting enough hes one of KMCs hated characters.

juggernaut74
Wow, he does pack some leathal weaponry.

Trackz
im still not sure who would win, i'm thinking if Thing keeps the thunder claps he might be able to keep blade down, but then again if Blade gets in close that could be it.

juggernaut74
Thunder clap ftw.

Phantom Zone
Thunder clap ftw.

Not sure if thats the definte win. Blade has taken a blast meant for C.....oh shit it was a dream. laughing out loud

juggernaut74
Stake to the eye ftw.

namorsubby
if he has an adamantium sword, blade wins, other wise, the thing FTW

Trackz
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Not sure if thats the definte win. Blade has taken a blast meant for C.....oh shit it was a dream. laughing out loud he has taken one of liliths blasts before though and draculas dream seemed heavily based in reality, but I doubt the feat can be taken seriously

Stoic
Blade is simply too fast for Ben.

Battlehammer
He cant dodge a thunderclap? Its actually possible he could withstand it.

No way? You sure they are supersharp.
No he can't and to assume he would is rediuclous. If he did withstand it which is wishful thinking he be far to dazed to defend himself.

Yes no way there not durable enough to pierce his hide.

Battlehammer
Its probably Blade not getting enough hes one of KMCs hated characters.
oh yea he so hated.....oh please. Look at wolverine vs thing and wolverine has a lot more feats and abilities that should leave no doubt he beat Thing not to mention that he has and yet people still say thing. The fact majority of people here are saying Blade would win proves he far from hated.

Trackz
oh yea he so hated.....oh please. Look at wolverine vs thing and wolverine has a lot more feats and abilities that should leave no doubt he beat Thing not to mention that he has and yet people still say thing. The fact majority of people here are saying Blade would win proves he far from hated. no one hypes blade, like wolverine fans hype him though, wasn't it argued he's as fast as wonder woman?

Trackz
No he can't and to assume he would is rediuclous. If he did withstand it which is wishful thinking he be far to dazed to defend himself.

Yes no way there not durable enough to pierce his hide. he was unphased by the shockwave from the explosion of that nuclear facility.

Battlehammer
no one hypes blade, like wolverine fans hype him though, wasn't it argued he's as fast as wonder woman?

oh pleases, the way you hype blade it astounding people like him at all.

Battlehammer
he was unphased by the shockwave from the explosion of that nuclear facility.

It was off pannel, and in no way proves he could withstand a thunder clap

Trackz
It was off pannel, and in no way proves he could withstand a thunder clap the explosion wasn't off panel..

Trackz
oh pleases, the way you hype blade it astounding people like him at all. I don't hype him at all..I just read the character i don't boast he can beat herald level characters...

Battlehammer
the explosion wasn't off panel..
Blade being in the explosion was off pannel. you see blade after the explosion never during it.

Battlehammer
I don't hype him at all..I just read the character i don't boast he can beat herald level characters...

oh yes you do hype him greatly and exggerate his feats.

I never said wolverine could beat herald characters.......

Trackz
Blade being in the explosion was off pannel. you see blade after the explosion never during it. you see him plant the charges, then you see the explosion, then you see him among the wreckage of the explosion....

Trackz
oh yes you do hype him greatly and exggerate his feats.

I never said wolverine could beat herald characters....... I nevr said you did, I said there are fans that do. There are no feats that I exaggerate ,I only go by what is shown or stated.

Wild Shadow
blade could decapitate the thing fairly easy, the thing can use a thunderclap but, i dont think it would ko blade only partially daze him from that he would use his speed and agility to keep that from happening again.

Trackz
well here's mindcontrolled thing vs. vanguard:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladevsThing-1.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladevsThing.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladevsThing2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladevsThing3.jpg

Battlehammer
you see him plant the charges, then you see the explosion, then you see him among the wreckage of the explosion....

No you see him around some fire, no telling if he was even caught in it or not. It a very vague scene. You try and make it much more then it is. it does not prove or even suggest that a thunder clap would not put blade down

Wild Shadow
did play grow back his hand?

Battlehammer
I nevr said you did, I said there are fans that do. There are no feats that I exaggerate ,I only go by what is shown or stated.
lol what shown and how you view what happen tend to be very different things

Trackz
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
did play grow back his hand? mechanical hand

snoopdogg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladevsThing-1.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladevsThing.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladevsThing2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladevsThing3.jpg Ben was able to tag everyone but Blade.

snoopdogg
Thunder clap ftw. I can see that.

Battlehammer
Blade hearing would make a thudner clap deadly though to be honest it not likly for thing to uses one

snoopdogg
Blade hearing would make a thudner clap deadly though to be honest it not likly for thing to uses one Likely or not it's a tactic Thing can employ.

Battlehammer
yes, but cis will prevent him from doing so

snoopdogg
Thing using a thunderclap isn't CIS imo.

Battlehammer
Thing using a thunderclap isn't CIS imo.
actaully it would be. It not a tactic he normally imploys especially vs a single combatant who weaker then him, thing tends to frequently enter into melee combat. He much much much much more likly to go melee then to ever think of using a thunder clap so yes cis would stop him from doing so

Sin I AM
thing should own blade imo...he shouldnt be strong enough to do more than just scratch bens hide...adamantium sword or not

Wild Shadow
logan has ripped his face and stabbed the thing with his adamantium claws for a ko in the past. blade can and will do the same since bns pain thresh hold is pathetically low.

Battlehammer
logan has ripped his face and stabbed the thing with his adamantium claws for a ko in the past. blade can and will do the same since bns pain thresh hold is pathetically low.
Wolverine super shapr like adam sharp.......there no prove blade sword is and ben thresh hold is amazing, not sure were you got that from

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine super shapr like adam sharp.......there no prove blade sword is and ben thresh hold is amazing, not sure were you got that from

I guess Shadow is just assuming that Blade's odachi is made of true adamantium. Besides, he sharpens his stakes to the nanopoint - why would he want a blunt sword? And no, Ben's pain treshold is definitely not amazing when it comes to piercing attacks.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladevsThing3.jpg

Was that titanium or adamantium sword?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I guess Shadow is just assuming that Blade's odachi is made of true adamantium. Besides, he sharpens his stakes to the nanopoint - why would he want a blunt sword? And no, Ben's pain treshold is definitely not amazing when it comes to piercing attacks.

Was that titanium or adamantium sword?
yea to bad you cant sharpen adamatium after it hardens and I doubt balde made the sword.

not saying it blunt I am saying ther eno prove it any were enar as sharp as wolverine claws.

Ben threshhold is great and to pretend it bad is wrong, he no whimp thats for sure, which is what shadow was implying.

StiltmanFTW
yea to bad you cant sharpen adamatium after it hardens and I doubt balde made the sword.

not saying it blunt I am saying ther eno prove it any were enar as sharp as wolverine claws.

Yeah? So why Wolverine used a whetstone in Vendetta? Just kidding, you're right of course. My point was that Blade seems like a quite demanding customer and he would want it as sharp as possible... at least razor sharp.

Ben threshhold is great and to pretend it bad is wrong, he no whimp thats for sure, which is what shadow was implying.

IIRC you supported me in the other thread that Ben's not used to that kind of pain.

snoopdogg

Was that titanium or adamantium sword? Never stated. Assuming it was titanium. It did chip him though.

Wild Shadow

why wouldnt his sword be sharp? i am operating under the assumption that his sword is sharp enough for a stab and thing is vulerable.

embarrasment

i wasnt implying anything i was flat out stating it from on panel evidence when he is injured and he screams in pain or passes out, unlike many other heroes that have suffered the exact same injuries. big grin cool

snoopdogg
why wouldnt his sword be sharp? i am operating under the assumption that his sword is sharp enough for a stab and thing is vulerable.

That's typical Blade hatin blabber from blabberhammer. As stated earlier Blade sharpens his spikes to nanopoint so there' s no logical reason to think his sword isn't sharp.

Trackz
in regards to his sword in the thing fight, he was given the adamantium sword by paul cornell in his MI:13 run, until then his sword was never stated to be adamantium

Battlehammer
Yeah? So why Wolverine used a whetstone in Vendetta? Just kidding, you're right of course. My point was that Blade seems like a quite demanding customer and he would want it as sharp as possible... at least razor sharp.

IIRC you supported me in the other thread that Ben's not used to that kind of pain.

oh ben not, my point was he not a whimp like that kid was saying. I dont disagree the attack would put him down I just was saying calling him a whimp is quite wrong.

Battlehammer
That's typical Blade hatin blabber from blabberhammer. As stated earlier Blade sharpens his spikes to nanopoint so there' s no logical reason to think his sword isn't sharp.
I dont hate blade. I bet the sword is sharp, and would cut Thing, but the kids rational behind it was wrong. To assume blade sword will cut a character becuases wolverine claws did is abc logic. Logan claws are rediculously sharp and ahve been stated so which is why he can cut the people he can, however to assume that sicne logans claws cut some one that blade sword can is wrong. Though I think blade can cut thing the rational behind it I disagreed with.

I also disagreed ith thing being call a whimp, he far from it, he a touch son of a *****. I never disagreed that lis balde stabbed him he got down, I disagreed with the rational that ben a whimp.

so please before stating such rubbish find out what I was refferring to instead of jumping to conclusions

what even funnier is i alreayd gave balde the win here.

Spire
Thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.