Naruto vs Killer Bee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
the battle of jinchuriki.

don't say Naruto wins just because he has the Nine-Tailed Fox/Kyuubi and K.B. (pardon the pun) has the Eight-Tailed beast.

WO Polaski
naruto wins.

because he has kyuubi.

Kero_Co
Naruto takes it with prep 8-9/10(in a pein-esque situation), without, I say 6/10 in Naruto's favor.

The fact that bee gets along with his demon and can really make the most of its abilities along with the fact that he's a great fighter on his own really evens things out, but Naruto is a great on the spot thinker, plus sage mode and enough clones and energy to wear out the super nanny. (who's really just moderately enhanced nanny, but that's a topic for another day)

NemeBro
Uh-huh.

Without prep, Killer Bee for the easy win.

Naruto cannot even use Sage Mode without prep.

dadudemon
Originally posted by NemeBro
Uh-huh.

Without prep, Killer Bee for the easy win.

lulz

I'd say that an impromtu battle would net Kirabi 10 out of 10.

With prep on both sides, Naruto 7 out of 10.

However, since Kishi is the author, Naruto would win every single time, regardless of prep. smile

And, no, that wasn't an insult to Kishimoto. The Manga is called Naruto. no expression

Kero_Co
Originally posted by NemeBro

You're absolutely right. Naruto gets raped. I mean, in a last ditch effort to win he does sexy no jutsu and literally gets raped in the most horrifying La Blue Girl parody known to man. He better hope he has warts in that ass, or killer bee is gonna rip him up.

ATX/UT ND Money
random encounter Killer Bee 7/10

Prep the kyuubi boy 7/10...sage mode tips the favor

King Kandy
Prepless, Naruto dies in less he unleashes full nine tails... which would kill him so I guess he'd lose no matter what.

With prep, I think Kirabi could still win if he fully transformed, but i'll wait for more showings from him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.