WWH vs Doctor Manhattan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
They fight.

Starscream M
what could WWH do to Dr. Manhattan?

I'd say Dr. M wins 10/10 unless I'm missing a new power Hulk has developed.

The Pict
confused

leonidas
umm

Charmander
Originally posted by Starscream M
what could WWH do to Dr. Manhattan?

I'd say Dr. M wins 10/10 unless I'm missing a new power Hulk has developed. Gammagloves

Mshinu
Dr Banner can`t win. Dr Osterman ftw.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Charmander
Gammagloves
You mean the new ones with tachyons on em?

Knowsbleed33
Osterman can easily BFR Hulk to some distant planet.

He won't even need to get his hands or his thong dirty.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Osterman can easily BFR Hulk to some distant planet.

He won't even need to get his hands or his thong dirty.

He hasn`t worn his thong since 1977

Bouboumaster
The only way to win, for Manhattan, is the bfr.

Because without it, Hulk pwn him.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Mshinu
What exactly is Hulk going to do to the Doc?

Starscream M

Because without it, Hulk pwn him. um...no. Dr. M could disassemble Hulk atom by atom.

Hulk is completely outmatched here.

This is spite.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Mshinu
What exactly is Hulk going to do to the Doc?

Punch him

Mshinu
Punch him

Yeah that will work...

Ryo 666
Punch him

Is it your goal to be wrong about every single thing to do with comics?

Because if it is, your getting there lil buddy. thumb up

TricksterPriest
SBP could punch Manhatten out. Hulk? Not so much.

Xplosive
I can't see what could WWH do to him. But anything Manhattan did wouldn't put WWH out at all. Nothing. Although Manhattan is probably far more powerful as what he has shown, but still, WWH took powerful things. I see Doctor Manhattan wining by BFR (he could also probably teleport WWH to sun).
Or maybe he has raw power to put WWHulk out, but we can't tell.

Ryo 666
Originally posted by Starscream M
um...no. Dr. M could disassemble Hulk atom by atom.

Hulk is completely outmatched here.

This is spite. ?

Couldn't he do that?

The Pict

haermm

psycho gundam
facepalm

Trackz
I dunno world war has banner's genius level intellect right? The only way Dr. Manhattan has been beaten is by talking to him...that's how Ozymandias exiled him the first time and got him to forfeit the second time.

Survivor19
Hulk can smash energy, right?
Then he can smash Manhattan, too.

illadelph12
facepalm

Wow...

leonidas
sigh . . . i blame blaze . . .

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Survivor19

Smash energy?

Please explain.

Mindset
Zzaxx

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Smash energy?

Please explain.

He already pwn a being of pure energy.

Hulk isn't a one dimensional brick like Luke Cage or the Thing ^^

illadelph12
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/illadelph12_prime/worfgif.gif

Kris Blaze
A weaker WWH beat Surfer, who is very similar to Doc Manhattan. I think WWH could win some here.

Galan007
*insert random "stupidity" gif/smilie/comment*

Charmander
He already pwn a being of pure energy.

Hulk isn't a one dimensional brick like Luke Cage or the Thing ^^ Originally posted by Kris Blaze
A weaker WWH beat Surfer, who is very similar to Doc Manhattan. I think WWH could win some here.

thumb up

illadelph12
Originally posted by Galan007
*insert random "stupidity" gif/smilie/comment*

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/illadelph12_prime/facepalm_gif_by_thatweirdo7.gif

complexbrother
Thge blue guy for the win.

leonidas
Originally posted by illadelph12
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/illadelph12_prime/facepalm_gif_by_thatweirdo7.gif

that . . .

is . . .

BRILLIANT!

laughing

complexbrother
Originally posted by Survivor19

http://www.52shows.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/huh.jpeg

Kris Blaze
Please don't spam.

r0nm0n88
dr manhattan controls atom on a molecular level, no physical being can stand up to him. He can make you combust if he feels like it. He could just make wwh explode, de-atomize him, or drop him on pluto. Many options

Juk3n
Hulk gets disassembled.

Master Court
Not to be picky, but Hulk has shown a resistance to molecular manipulation. And Hulk is also able to physically handle energy, even with his bare hands. Hell, he does it in WWHulk. He climbs up Sentry's beams to clobber him.

Just mull that over.

mummy_guy
Originally posted by Master Court
Not to be picky, but Hulk has shown a resistance to molecular manipulation. And Hulk is also able to physically handle energy, even with his bare hands. Hell, he does it in WWHulk. He climbs up Sentry's beams to clobber him.

Just mull that over.

oh great here is the hulk fanboy and this time he thinks hulk can defeat pure energy and people who control mulecule huuurey for the dumb fanboy, let me guess the only one who might have a chance with hulk is at least the living tribunal right? go rest doofoos

dock manhatan take this 11/10

Raptor22
docs limited showings and not having faced anyone with powers to make any comparisons coupled with hulks proven resistance to matter manip and his dealings with people composed of energy and high end energy wielders leads me to believe hulk has a good shot at beating the doc.

h1a8
Dr. Manhattan could be completely destroyed and reform himself. This is according to the movie. I wonder if it's true for comics. But this thread should be close anyway. Unless a genius here could think of a way for Hulk to possibly win 1/10.

Parmaniac
BFR to the sun end of story

jalek moye
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Wasn't that surfer cut off form the power cosmic in that fight?

ColossusGrundy
Dr. Manhat distracts Hulk with his exposed blue penis and takes him out.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by jalek moye
Wasn't that surfer cut off form the power cosmic in that fight?

yes one of those weird "depowering discs" was attached to him, these things seemed to work on everyone (plot device alert)

bbrem123
Originally posted by h1a8
Dr. Manhattan could be completely destroyed and reform himself. This is according to the movie. I wonder if it's true for comics. But this thread should be close anyway. Unless a genius here could think of a way for Hulk to possibly win 1/10.

so can sentry but he lost(tied) WWh

jalek moye
Originally posted by bbrem123
so can sentry but he lost(tied) WWh
yea but we knew for a fact that Sentry cuz be knocked out just not permantly killed.

We don't know that about Manhattan but i have a feeling its possible, not that Hulk would get the chance though.

redhotrash
Hulk should never ever be able to beat Manhattan, or SS for that matter, under regular circumstances. His win over Sentry was absurd, as were his wins over Dr. strange and Blackbolt. Hes a fanboy fueled PIS machine.

bbrem123
to be honest sentry being koed doesnt really make much sense anymore more...that is if he comes back from getting his face blown off...which i think he will

weird he did get koed

jalek moye
to be honest sentry being koed doesnt really make much sense anymore more...that is if he comes back from getting his face blown off...which i think he will

weird he did get koed

I under stand him getting Koed, his body can be damaged and it takes up to a certain point before his body fixes it self using his energy. or his subconcious. Like we dont know how long it took to reform from death so we can't say it's instantly or anything yet.

bbrem123
Originally posted by jalek moye
I under stand him getting Koed, his body can be damaged and it takes up to a certain point before his body fixes it self using his energy. or his subconcious. Like we dont know how long it took to reform from death so we can't say it's instantly or anything yet.

he reformed pretty quick after morgan exploded him

jalek moye
he reformed pretty quick after morgan exploded him
how do we know. we didn't see till after the entire fight was over, we have no idea how long it took. Unless they stated

bbrem123
true...had to be less then a day tho...there was no indication of day change throughout the comic...im studying sequential art at college and not showing day change is a big no no in comics

jalek moye
true...had to be less then a day tho...there was no indication of day change throughout the comic...im studying sequential art at college and not showing day change is a big no no in comics
I know its less then a day, but all i'm saying is it as far as we know took his body time to rebuild damage. And i'm assuming if he was fighting the whole time it may take longer to replenish from damage resulting in what could be conisdered a knock out.

Just my Theory

Master Court
The thing here is that Doctor Manhattan not only has the perfect foolproof anti-Hulk power-set, he has a cool name as well. The Doc takes this as easily as he wants, really. Like Silver Surfer with the power cosmic.

Barring PIS, though, I'll bet Hulk would win at bowling. At least 6/10. Seriously, have you ever seen Hulk miss when he throws a boulder? Don't think so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.