Solomon Grundy vs The Incredible Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sweet_lady18
Im talking about the Original Grundy here...

Who will win?

Mindset
Solomon Ghandi

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Solomon Ghandi
It's Gandhi, you insensitive ass.

Sweet_lady18
Originally posted by Enyalus
It's Gandhi, you insensitive ass.

Wow take it easy......

Knowsbleed33
No, he's right. Mindset is an insensitive ass.

Sweet_lady18
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
No, he's right. Mindset is an insensitive ass.

Why?? Im new here

Enyalus
Originally posted by Sweet_lady18
Wow take it easy......
Grundy wins, BTW. smile

Knowsbleed33
He misspelled Gandhi, isn't that enough?

Which version of the Hulk are you using in this thread btw?

Badabing

Which version of the Hulk are you using in this thread btw? Current versions unless otherwise noted in the opening post...noob. sneer

biscuits

Sweet_lady18

Which version of the Hulk are you using in this thread btw?

Im using the current Version..... and why the people is Insulting each other in this forum??? blink

Sweet_lady18
Originally posted by Badabing
Current versions unless otherwise noted in the opening post...noob. sneer

biscuits

omg_smilie

Knowsbleed33

biscuits

shut up.

Original Grundy ftw.

Enyalus
Im using the current Version..... and why the people is Insulting each other in this forum??? blink
Sarcasm.

Badabing
Im using the current Version..... and why the people is Insulting each other in this forum??? blink Oh, we like to have fun. You'll learn which posters make remarks w/o being abusive. Mindset and Enyalus come to mind. laughing out loud

There are posters who are just plain mean though. Like this character...
shut up.

Original Grundy ftw. You do not post at ME with that tone! You sir shall feel the wrath of dur soon enough!

I'll go with Hulk in this thread.

Mindset
It's Gandhi, you insensitive ass. Different person.

Solomon Ghandi

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jS0xbHKixUE/SaAmSEJFT-I/AAAAAAAAAew/PXq7Y7Qjt_8/s400/Solomon_Grundy___embaixador.jpg

Enyalus
Different person.

Solomon Ghandi

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jS0xbHKixUE/SaAmSEJFT-I/AAAAAAAAAew/PXq7Y7Qjt_8/s400/Solomon_Grundy___embaixador.jpg
laughing out loud I stand corrected, Most Infinite Wise One.

Sweet_lady18
Grundy Crush

Hulk Smash!

Slaanesh
Hulk FTW

Bouboumaster
Hulk smash

Charmander
Why?? Im new here Hmm...

guy222
Hulk FTW

grimify
Grundy, and pretty easily.

zeel
are we talking about the grundy that beat the piss outta PC supes? If so grundy ftw

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by zeel
are we talking about the grundy that beat the piss outta PC supes? If so grundy ftw

In all fairness to PC Superman Grundy was "magical"

Badabing

biscuits

Sweet_lady18

Actually Grundy beat PC Supe because the only thing that can hirt him is Magic. and what does FTW and IMO means??

guy222
FTW = For the Win

IMO = In My Opinion

Sweet_lady18
Originally posted by guy222
FTW = For the Win

IMO = In My Opinion

Oh thanks i was very confusse with those words.

Galan007
grundy

Stoic
Hulk no problem

Sweet_lady18
hitler

Galan007
come to think of it, i might even give the majority to current grundy. lately, he's been written to be quite a powerhouse.

xJLxKing
Didn't he just fight Amazo?

Galan007
yeah, but it was a.... weird version of amazo, to say the least. i mean, the only powers he displayed were what he copied from grundy - he didn't use any other exotic/copied powers like he normally does. meh..

theICONiac
Oh thanks i was very confusse with those words.

LMFAO

Figger dat out...

Sweet_lady18
Originally posted by theICONiac
LMFAO

Figger dat out...

laughing my f***** a*** out..... i already knew that.

Just like Rofl

SevenShackles
Grundy =D

theICONiac

Just like Rofl

Oh yeah smarty-pants?? How about WTFITSBITYAPWM

Happy Dance

Sweet_lady18
Oh yeah smarty-pants?? How about WTFITSBITYAPWM

Happy Dance

That you like Bananas?? embarrasment

Mindset

Just like Rofl You mean 'off'?

iceman24567
I'm pretty sure he knows what he's talking about.

Sweet_lady18
You mean 'off'?

happy Yeah

Sweet_lady18
Originally posted by iceman24567

huh Who?

iceman24567
He .. She whatever I don't discriminate

Sweet_lady18

Me?? confused

jalek moye
Grundy wins

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Galan007
come to think of it, i might even give the majority to current grundy. lately, he's been written to be quite a powerhouse.

Truth, current Grundy is a durable mofo. Had his heart ripped out, a Lantern blew up in his hands, been blown to pieces and he lived through all of it.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Charmander
Hmm...

Lol I thought the same thing, but I don't want to assume anything You "Never" no . I hope to be a "Fan of this girl" So let's welcome her.

SamZED
Truth, current Grundy is a durable mofo. Had his heart ripped out, a Lantern blew up in his hands, been blown to pieces and he lived through all of it. It only means that he wont die when Hulk does all that to him...

Nestical
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Lol I thought the same thing, but I don't want to assume anything You "Never" no . I hope to be a "Fan of this girl" So let's welcome her.

laughing thumb up

Sweet_lady18

Are you guys talking about me?? huh lol im confuse

Sweet_lady18
Truth, current Grundy is a durable mofo. Had his heart ripped out, a Lantern blew up in his hands, been blown to pieces and he lived through all of it.

Yeah for that i choosed the Original Grundy to make this a close fight.

iceman24567
Hulk gets put down

PRAYERRUN
I say Hulk wins.

psycho gundam
Lol I thought the same thing, but I don't want to assume anything You "Never" no . I hope to be a "Fan of this girl" So let's welcome her. shifty

theICONiac
That you like Bananas?? embarrasment

Sure do!

barksfu

*Not directed at you or nothing...I just REALLY like Bananas!

Sweet_lady18
Sure do!

barksfu

*Not directed at you or nothing...I just REALLY like Bananas!

Ok.... roll eyes (sarcastic) But what all that stuff that u wrote means?

Enyalus
Ok.... roll eyes (sarcastic) But what all that stuff that u wrote means?
Certain posters on here are a little overparanoid because of a certain forum sock.

jasofisc
with any version of grundy what has he done ever to put him above hulk????? not saying hulk is far and away more powerful then grundy but i think this dc bais forum like to favor dc bricks who have never shown anymore evidence then a marvel brick that they have super speed yet because they hit superman (and not batman) they are super fast and hulk can't keep up with them.

Spire
Lol.

Knowsbleed33
Yeah for that i choosed the Original Grundy to make this a close fight.

That makes it less of a close fight IMO.

NemeBro
Ok.... roll eyes (sarcastic) But what all that stuff that u wrote means? They think you're a guy. I'm inclined to believe this as well.

Grundy wins btw.

Badabing
This goes out to several posters in this thread. If people have some sort of proof about a sock account then PM it to me. Otherwise, keep the veiled accusations off the threads. Thanks.

If it continues then there will be warnings. The Sweet_lady18 account has not broken any rules to my knowledge and the IP matches her location.

shokosugi
what's a sock account?

kgkg
Originally posted by shokosugi
what's a sock account? An account made on an internet message board, by a person who already has an account, for the purpose of posting more-or-less anonymously.

NemeBro
Nevermind. Dick.

psycho gundam
hysterical

@ at the last couple of pages

Sweet_lady18
Originally posted by NemeBro
They think you're a guy. I'm inclined to believe this as well.

Grundy wins btw.

Im not a guy, Im a 15 y.o girl, what now girls can't read comics or post thread like this?!?!

Sweet_lady18
This goes out to several posters in this thread. If people have some sort of proof about a sock account then PM it to me. Otherwise, keep the veiled accusations off the threads. Thanks.

If it continues then there will be warnings. The Sweet_lady18 account has not broken any rules to my knowledge and the IP matches her location.

I am in trouble?!? huh messed

guy222
I don't think u have done anything wrong

Enjoy the site

Prep-Man
Grundy wins.

shokosugi
so sweet_lady is actually a guy? jesus.

Mindset
what now girls can't read Not unless the laws have changed.

Nestical
THE HULKSTER FTW BROTHER!

Sweet_lady18
so sweet_lady is actually a guy? jesus.

IM NOT A GUY, IM A GIRL!!!! WTF IS THE PROBLEM WITH U PEOPLE!!?!?!?!

Sweet_lady18
Not unless the laws have changed.

Very funny kwasny mad

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by NemeBro
Nevermind. Dick.

snicker

batdude123
Im not a guy, Im a 15 y.o girl, what now girls can't read comics or post thread like this?!?!

It's the overt feminism you're trying to use that makes it too obvious. Specifically, the "Girl Power!!!" title under your name, the Wonder Woman sig, and your name... "Sweet_lady18." If you were really a girl, you wouldn't try to over exaggerate with estrogen-induced posts in order to convince everybody you're not nvr or fangirl.

You don't see any guys around here with shit like "MALE DOMINANCE!!!" under their name, do you?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by batdude123
It's the overt feminism you're trying to use that makes it too obvious. Specifically, the "Girl Power!!!" title under your name, the Wonder Woman sig, and your name... "Sweet_lady18." If you were really a girl, you wouldn't try to over exaggerate with estrogen-induced posts in order to convince everybody you're not nvr or fangirl.

You don't see any guys around here with shit like "MALE DOMINANCE!!!" under their name, do you?

Well I was gonna name myself Mr. Big Cock but... I figured I was gonna get heat for that...

Sweet_lady18

First of all, Who the heck are nvr or fangirl?? and feminism? Yes im feminist, i think that girls can do whatever that boys do for that WW is my heroin and what do you want?? That i should start acting like a man?? IM A GIRL that's how i act and is not your business. Guys can post whatever they want to under their name and i dont care because is not my concern.

Come on guys i join this forum to have fun and ur going to trate me like this??

DarkOdin

You don't see any guys around here with shit like "MALE DOMINANCE!!!" under their name, do you? \

Must resist i cant........This coming from a guy name BatDUDE
Also the title champion of the sun With a picture of a guy under his name in a title..

Come on guys there is no need for any of this. Batdude i not trying to pick on you but it can work both ways
Badabing already checked it out so lets all just move on and get over it.

Plus so lady18 has been way better then fangirl ever was lol .......
Waiting for fangirl to get unbanned cryand hammer me in the head

batdude123
Originally posted by DarkOdin
\

Must resist i cant........This coming from a guy name BatDUDE
Also the title champion of the sun With a picture of a guy under his name in a title..

Come on guys there is no need for any of this. Batdude i not trying to pick on you but it can work both ways
Badabing already checked it out so lets all just move on and get over it.

Plus so lady18 has been way better then fangirl ever was lol .......
Waiting for fangirl to get unbanned cryand hammer me in the head

First of all, Who the heck are you to talk me dis wayee???????? I A GUY, so I act like male. What you want?? That I act like girl? Why do you trate me like this??

Raoul
Guys (especially steve), keep it to yourselves. You think she's nvr, fine, think that. Fact is, no rules have been broken that we know of, and she has behaved herself.

plenty of the new people that come to this board get treated with suspicion (i thought enyalus was definitely a sock at one point), but they have to be given the benefit of the doubt until they screw up (assuming they do).

starlock
Hmmm the original Grundy was a beast....but i am not sure he could overload even current hulks healing and rage levels......

This is a fight that is very hard to call......its time for a respect thread visit...very good thread BTW

Badabing
I am in trouble?!? huh messed No, Batdude and Shokosuki are in trouble.

so sweet_lady is actually a guy? jesus. Originally posted by Badabing

If it continues then there will be warnings. The Sweet_lady18 account has not broken any rules to my knowledge and the IP matches her location. Originally posted by Raoul
Guys (especially steve), keep it to yourselves. You think she's nvr, fine, think that. Fact is, no rules have been broken that we know of, and she has behaved herself.

plenty of the new people that come to this board get treated with suspicion (i thought enyalus was definitely a sock at one point), but they have to be given the benefit of the doubt until they screw up (assuming they do).

vansonbee
My vote for the Hulk

theICONiac
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Well I was gonna name myself Mr. Big Cock but... I figured I was gonna get heat for that...

drylaugh

Oh, and Hulk wins...

psycho gundam
No, Batdude and Shokosuki are in trouble. i laughed pretty hard here.

-----------------

but damn, if that is a new poster, starlock must work hella fast on those sigs... messed

shifty stick out tongue

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
plenty of the new people that come to this board get treated with suspicion (i thought enyalus was definitely a sock at one point),
Really? Who?

And Batdude, I have no idea what your problem is....shifty

batdude123
Really? Who?

crylaugh

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
come to think of it, i might even give the majority to current grundy. lately, he's been written to be quite a powerhouse. What has he done in the first five issues to suggest he is on Hulk's level? Color me curious.

Sweet_lady18

Yes i did saw one....His name is Enyalus and his avi is Rihanna wen she got beat by Chris Brown.....Go check for urself if u dont believe me.

batdude123
Yes i did saw one....His name is Enyalus and his avi is Rihanna wen she got beat by Chris Brown.....Go check for urself if u dont believe me.

He did that specifically in response to my post.

Enyalus
I really have no idea what you're talking about.

Ahem...angel

Sweet_lady18
I really have no idea what you're talking about.

Ahem...angel

AHHHHHHHHHH i didn't knew you was here...... blink

Enyalus
AHHHHHHHHHH
That's the general reaction I draw from any female I meet. So, no worries.

Sweet_lady18

glare I got my eyes on you......http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j222/anne-mcmahon/7437894280a10177535030l.jpg

Sweet_lady18
That's the general reaction I draw from any female I meet. So, no worries.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s97/Lady_Unicorn_album/hermioneicon51-1.gif

Whatever......

batdude123
glare I got my eyes on you......http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j222/anne-mcmahon/7437894280a10177535030l.jpg

hoss

Prep-Man
I'd like to see each at their most powerful forms. I'd take Grundy here.

Raoul
Really? Who?

i didn't know, it was just an impression i got...

TheMagicPillow
I'd give it to Hulk. Though it would probably be close.

jasofisc
besides battle feats what other feats does grundy have??? has he ever lifted up a mountain range or punched a metor (twice the size of earth) into pices

Warlord
hulk.
ridiculous healing factor and ever increasing strength

BattleMage
Im talking about the Original Grundy here...

Who will win? D.C doesn't even beleive Grundy beats the Hulk.

Omega Vision
Smart Grundy could beat Hulk. So could PC Grundy, most versions lose though.

Master Court
Hulk would take this relatively easily. Oh, there'll be a fight for sure, but Hulk is simply the greater monster. Stronger, has only been killed a couple times, fast enough to fight Thor, Sentry, and Gladiator, mad HF that even fixes disembowelment, broken necks, you name it, and fighting skills to contend with Thor who is inarguably the best warrior there is.

Grundy soloing the JLA is pretty rad, but it kinda screams "not so impressive" when they have the numbers and tactics and powers and still lose to one guy. Whatever they didn't do to stop Grundy, there's no reason why they'd think to do it to Hulk, so Hulk could probably down the JLA as well. Like, Wonder Woman suddenly realizes she has an unbreakable lasso, Flash realizes he could do the IMP, and Superman remembers punching out Darkseid? Take the issues where Grundy is soloing the JLA, look at everything they forget they can do to end it, and you could basically replace Grundy with Hulk and have it go the same damn way. And don't give me the J'onn crap. There's no reason his TP should work on Hulk. Hulk's got a thousand personalities locked up and he's batsh*t. If J'onn has trouble with Joker, he'd have trouble with Hulk.

Grundy is dead meat again.

As a side-note, if the JLA did what they're really capable of, they should be able to down anyone. Be it Hulk, Grundy, Sentry, or maybe even Thor.

namorsubby
i dont care what incarnation of hulk it is, if he's up against the highest incarnation of grundy, he will not win.

DrDoomsday-360
hulk for me

TheHulk
Hulk wins 10/10

Uriel005
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Smart Grundy could beat Hulk. So could PC Grundy, most versions lose though. this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.