karnak vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperiorTech
karnak

vs

Sabretooth (no adamantium)

Survivor19
Karnak for the one-shot. )

Battlehammer
no way would karnak one shot creed.

Kris Blaze
One hit and Sabretooth goes down.

Karnak might lose an arm or something, but he'll get in the one shot he needs to take out Creed.

Battlehammer
why will one shot take creed down? You do realize he has a healing factor right? Karnak ability to see weak points means crap when your opponent heals any damage done to him, karnak ability be almost usless against creed. Not to mention creed superior in every way physically

Survivor19
Next time you will be saying characters with HF are impossible to KO.

tkitna
Yeah, Karnak should be able to one shot him even if its just for a moment. I understand he has his healing factor, but its not instanious.

jinzin
Originally posted by tkitna
Yeah, Karnak should be able to one shot him even if its just for a moment. I understand he has his healing factor, but its not instanious.

no expression

It's faster than Bone claw Wolverine's..... It's pretty damned close.

Wolverine stabbing Creed in the heart did NOTHING to him... Karnak's gonna do better huh?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by tkitna
why would it? I not sure were people assume it would karnak ability is great against highly durable people, becuases dispite there durability he can by pass it by hitting weak points, however there nothing to by pass with a healing factor. Karnak will damage him, but he will heal and there no reason to assume it would KO him.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Survivor19
Next time you will be saying characters with HF are impossible to KO.

How is sayign Karnak won't one shot sabre-tooth in being impossiable to KO even remotly closes. Karnak is vastly overrated by many members it seems

Wild Shadow
i give it to sabretooth, not that i am underestimating karnak but, i am really not that impressed with him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.