Karnak vs Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Didnt find this one...

Who wins?

Lord Feron
Kaqrnak imo

Kris Blaze
I think this has been done.

It depends on whether or not Midnighter is too fast/skilled to keep Karnak from landing a strike on him. While I absolutely loathe to bring it up, Karnak has had trouble with both Luna and Mantis. Both with somewhat similar abilities to Midnighter, being able to predict what their opponent does. On the flipside Karnak was able to defend himself in a way that broke Luna's sword and Mantis predicted that she would eventually lose to him. I guess it can go both ways.

Digi
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I think this has been done.

It depends on whether or not Midnighter is too fast/skilled to keep Karnak from landing a strike on him. While I absolutely loathe to bring it up, Karnak has had trouble with both Luna and Mantis. Both with somewhat similar abilities to Midnighter, being able to predict what their opponent does. On the flipside Karnak was able to defend himself in a way that broke Luna's sword and Mantis predicted that she would eventually lose to him. I guess it can go both ways.

Seeing the future isn't the same as seeing all possibilities of a fight. There were likely ways Mantis could have won that fight. She only saw the one that would happen: her loss.

Not saying MNer wins, but it seems like calling his powers analogous to Mantis is false.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Digi
Seeing the future isn't the same as seeing all possibilities of a fight. There were likely ways Mantis could have won that fight. She only saw the one that would happen: her loss.

Not saying MNer wins, but it seems like calling his powers analogous to Mantis is false.

But I think she sees different futures and such. I guess that analogy would be incorrect.

Ryo 666
*Stupid links not working, either way there's a bunch there if you search*

Midnighter wins I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.