Clover Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
The following groups of people are one by one dropped into ground zero of the Cloverfield site in NYC. The groups get no military aid. Everyone gets there standard equipment. The order may not work well so just explain how each team would do. Can anyone stop the monster.

1. League of Extraordinary Gentlemen w/ Nautilus and all its crew.
2. 2 AT-AT Walker ROTS Yoda, Windu, Skywalker, Kenobi
3. AT-AT Walker, ROTS Sidious, Tyranus, ROTJ Vader, TPM Maul
4. The Incredibles & Frozone
5. Fantastic Four w/ Fantasticar
6. Iron Man, Dr. Doom, General Grievous, Iron Monger
7. Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Ironhide, Jazz
8. Megatron, Starscream, Blackout, Brawl, Scorponok, Bonecrusher, Barricade
9. 7 & 8 combined.

Scenario I: NYC is evacuated.
Scenario II: NYC is populated.

XanatosForever
I'm not sure about any of the flesh creatures, but 7-9 (aka ALL THE TRANSFORMERS) stomp the hell out of of Clover. Even with Scenario 2, the Autobots would provide defense for the evacuees while the Decepticon go to town.

If The Incredibles wouldn't be affected by Clover's mini spawn's poison/whatever, I could see them doing it. Hell, I could see Bob soloing in scenario 2, while everyone else helps evacuate.

The League is out of its league in this scenario, all the ones who can die will die, and the immortals will just be so much chew toy.

Movie FF haven't dealt with massive creatures, yet, unless you count Galactus, and they didn't even confront him directly, but I think they'd be able to stop it. They might have some trouble if they have to play defense, though.

I'm kind of torn on the SW teams. SW team 1 will have trouble in scenario 2, having to try to defend the people.

Team 2 will have it easier, since they don't care either way.

Iron Man and the armored villains will do just fine. Tony will do the majority of defense in scenario 2 while the villains take care of Clover.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Darth Martin
The following groups of people are one by one dropped into ground zero of the Cloverfield site in NYC. The groups get no military aid. Everyone gets there standard equipment. The order may not work well so just explain how each team would do. Can anyone stop the monster.

1. League of Extraordinary Gentlemen w/ Nautilus and all its crew.
2. 2 AT-AT Walker ROTS Yoda, Windu, Skywalker, Kenobi
3. AT-AT Walker, ROTS Sidious, Tyranus, ROTJ Vader, TPM Maul
4. The Incredibles & Frozone
5. Fantastic Four w/ Fantasticar
6. Iron Man, Dr. Doom, General Grievous, Iron Monger
7. Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Ironhide, Jazz
8. Megatron, Starscream, Blackout, Brawl, Scorponok, Bonecrusher, Barricade
9. 7 & 8 combined.

Scenario I: NYC is evacuated.
Scenario II: NYC is populated. 1. Loses

2. Wins.

3. Wins.

4. Wins.

5. Wins.

6. Wins.

7. Eh, loses scenario 2, that is all I know.

8. Wins.

9. ROFLstomp.

XanatosForever
Why would the Autobots lose scenario 2? Because they'd be preoccupied with the civilians? Being in a populated area hasn't stopped them from being able to fight.

Darth Martin
Well I don't think Iron Man will be doing much damage. Clover was taking repeaded bombs from B-2's, missiles from possible F-22's, tanks, and rockets from infantry soldiers.

Doom's powers have limits. Grievous is excellent b ut he's too small to any real damage with just his swords. Iron Monger is all durability here not much offense.

Nautilus had one of those huge missiles in the ship that might do damage not to mention Nemo has hundreds of soldiers(w/ pissy weaponry).

Decepticons might be the best bet here because there cover modes actually are badass. M1 Abrams, F-22, Cybertronian Jet, etc. Not sure if it will be enough.

XanatosForever
So Clover's durability matches Iron Man's, as he took his own share of poundings by high caliber weaponry. I doubt Clover's bite would do much damage to Tony, either.

Doom's powers are limited by how much he can take in, and if he absorbs all the power in NYC, I'm sure he could seriously hurt Clover. Dunno about grievous, but Monger can probably best be used a distraction.

Even with the missile, the League has no real way to deal with Clover.

Decepticons tear Clover a new one, I say.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by XanatosForever
So Clover's durability matches Iron Man's, as he took his own share of poundings by high caliber weaponry. Clover's durability>>>>>>Iron Man.

Rogue Jedi
LOL at number three.

Darth Martin
What's wrong with number 3?

Rogue Jedi
Clover crushes them?

Darth Martin
If they could somehow take out it's legs they would limit it's mobility.

Yeah, chances are they die but any team with Sidious, Vader, Dooku has a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.