Claire Redfield vs Jill Valentine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sweet_lady18
Both girls in they standar equipment.....

Who will win??

NemeBro
Is this super Jill from RE5?

XanatosForever
I get the feeling it isn't, or else it'd be a fairly horrible stomp. Maybe.

Sweet_lady18
Originally posted by NemeBro
Is this super Jill from RE5?

Nope is the Original Jill from RE 1 and Nemesis....

NemeBro
Then I have no idea.

Shaggs
Since they are both human, I guess it would go to whoever could shoot or stab the other with a kill-shot first.

First_Tsurugi06
Whichever one...looked more like Nina Williams, I guess...?

Neo Darkhalen
This is actually a hard one to call, since both have proven apt in situations and both have had some sort of training, through a family member or from actual training.

Zack Fair
They stalemate, fall in love and make out.

StyleTime
Jill is actually a trained operative unlike Claire. I'd give her the edge.
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I can also live with this outcome.

Sweet_lady18

O_o i dont want that scene on my Post.....

Ultimate Wil
I say Jill

Ultimate Wil

rockon

Sweet_lady18
Claire Skills:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDQG7mynisM

Jill Skills:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho6Q7Qg8IrA&feature=related

Raidou
Who is stronger? Who wins in a fight? Jill or Claire? ... I understand that they are not fighters .. But like, who wins?

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by StyleTime
Jill is actually a trained operative unlike Claire. I'd give her the edge.

I can also live with this outcome.

Yes but Claire has trained with Chris so she's pretty much had unofficial training. Also in one of the promo's for Res 5 she is seen accompanying Chris in a training exercise.

occultdestroyer
Seriously, Jill omfgwtfpwns Claire into a bloody pulp erm.

Jill was a STARS Alpha member, and that in itself says a lot. She's got combat, tactical, and firearms training to boot.

Zack Fair
Yes...the same STARS that got mauled to death by a mansion full of monsters while Claire Redfield survived an entire city infested with them.

Hmm...

Sweet_lady18
Yes...the same STARS that got mauled to death by a mansion full of monsters while Claire Redfield survived an entire city infested with them.

Hmm...

Yep the Same S.T.A.R.S.......

XanatosForever

Hmm...

To be fair, she had Leon S. Kennedy on her side, and we all know how badass he is. wink

occultdestroyer

Hmm...

Her surviving was just pure luck.

She shouldn't even be able to hold her own against a regular zombie.

I kept help but think that the only reasons she survived was because she had Leon Kennedy, and that she is Chris Redfield's younger sister

Zack Fair
Originally posted by XanatosForever
To be fair, she had Leon S. Kennedy on her side, and we all know how badass he is. wink

Leon is a walking haxx0rz. biscuits

Sweet_lady18

But what about Code Veronica?!?!

StyleTime
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Yes but Claire has trained with Chris so she's pretty much had unofficial training. Also in one of the promo's for Res 5 she is seen accompanying Chris in a training exercise.
You're absolutely right and I don't think it'll be a mauling of course. With training, anyone can shoot anyone. I just think the fact that Jill makes a career out of this type of work will edge the fight towards her. In theory, Jill should have more honed aim, better reflexes, better instincts, better strategy, better physical conditioning and more developed close combat abilities.

Again, either could shoot the other and I can even see a stalemate. I just think Jill has the edge.
Originally posted by Sweet_lady18
O_o i dont want that scene on my Post.....

But...it's the most logical conclusion posted as of yet.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

I kept help but think that the only reasons she survived was because she had Leon Kennedy, and that she is Chris Redfield's younger sister

What?

She shouldn't even hold her own against a regular zombie?

WTF?

No...seriously....WTF?

Do yourself a favor and watch RE: Degeneration. Only reason Claire doesn't get more action in the series is because after Code Veronica she chose not to become a fighter. Leon even comments on it.

NemeBro

I kept help but think that the only reasons she survived was because she had Leon Kennedy, and that she is Chris Redfield's younger sister ..........

XanatosForever
But what about Code Veronica?!?!

Well, that's not her n00b showing, now is it? It's better understandable that she's got more experience. If Leon hadn't been around, though, I think things would have turned out quite a bit differently. stick out tongue

XanatosForever

Now see, I wasn't sure if I should or not, but after seeing others reactions, I think it's appropriate: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/Xanatos513/BetterFacepalm.gif

Sweet_lady18
Well, that's not her n00b showing, now is it? It's better understandable that she's got more experience. If Leon hadn't been around, though, I think things would have turned out quite a bit differently. stick out tongue

Yeah she was going to die i Raccon city and Leon saved her butt, but In Code Veronica Leon wasn't with her.

XanatosForever
Yeah she was going to die i Raccon city and Leon saved her butt, but In Code Veronica Leon wasn't with her.

Yes, but she was much, much more experienced by the time of Code: Veronica, so much so that if Leon had been with her, it would've broken the game. big grin

Zack Fair
Now now....true that Leon did save her ass in the intro....but she didn't have a gun with her.

After they are in the car she gets a handgun and from there on they're split throughout most of the game, encountering each other from time to time. Its not like Leon grabbed her hand and protected her from everything ala president's daughter/sherry birkin.

Well you could say Leon's pressence alone made every monster intoxicated and stupid...but then again we all know Leon is Hack.

XanatosForever
There needs to be more Kennedy threads around here.

Sweet_lady18
Now now....true that Leon did save her ass in the intro....but she didn't have a gun with her.

And she didn't knew what she was facing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.