Jennifer's Body

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MildPossession
Trailer out for the new Megan Fox Horror:

http://megan-fox.net/

Even though it's got the terrible Megan Fox in, I like the look of this a lot.

SnakeEyes
I'm at work so I can't watch the trailer, but just judging by the fact that Diablo Cody wrote it and Megan Fox is the lead, I probably won't like this movie. Fox is hot, but I've yet to see any acting ability. Maybe this movie'll change that. Maybe.

lil bitchiness
If there is some good Mega Fox bashing, I'm all for it!

I saw a poster for this ages ago, and I actually thought (from the poster) it was a vampire movie, which put me off completely. I'll definitely give this a try.

MildPossession
There should be Megan Fox bashing due to Needy, the other lead girl in this. smile

BackFire
I think this will be crap.

Diablo Cody is monumentally overrated and strikes me as someone who is going to be a one hit wonder.

Megan Fox can't act her way out of a doctor's appointment.

Prince Nauj
I saw the restricted trailer today. It looks good and different.

MildPossession
Yep, she is terribly wooden, but apparently, APPARENTLY, her acting has improved for this film. I don't know if that's good.

I also read a review of someone who has seen it, the writing is good but the script is let down by everything else unfortunately.

That ACDC Chick
if i look past her terrible acting....i might go see this mmm

The Nuul
Will see it just for some ass and breasts, but it looks like a typical American piece of shit horror film.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by MildPossession
Yep, she is terribly wooden, but apparently, APPARENTLY, her acting has improved for this film. I don't know if that's good.

I also read a review of someone who has seen it, the writing is good but the script is let down by everything else unfortunately.

This will sound really horrible, but judging from the trailer, her acting may have improved as she is required to be slutty and....high school-ish.

But I will still see it. happy

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by The Nuul
Will see it just for some ass and breasts, but it looks like a typical American piece of shit horror film.
Mr Horny

The Nuul
I ain't no boy and its better than being a poofter that doesn't like ass and breasts. I am a man that loves woman.

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by The Nuul
I ain't no boy and its better than being a poofter that doesn't like ass and breasts. I am a man that loves woman.
LMAO Im only joking jeez

Prince Nauj
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/jc_977/megan-fox-bloody-fangs.jpg

BruceSkywalker
i will see this

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
she is required to be slutty and....high school-ish.

But I will still see it. happy

Thats good enough for me. Hopefully theres some girl on girl action. Ill wait for the dvd though. I aint paying to see it.

steverules_2
Megan Fox has suuuuch a boring voice

Prince Nauj
her thumb nails are gross though

MildPossession
You mean she's not PERFECTTTTTTT!!!!

Prince Nauj
You mean she's not PERFECTTTTTTT!!!!
only tyra banks is

=Tired Hiker=
I think this will become an instant cult classic. Mark my words.

Dr. Leg Kick
First 25 seconds of the trailer was awesome. That smile really did leave a horrific impression.

Other than this, this film will be utter crap.

As always, I hope I'm wrong.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I think this will become an instant cult classic. Mark my words.

i have been thinking that

Prince Nauj
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/jc_977/jennifertease.jpg

Selphie
Does the title remind anyone of that Hole song? Love that song...

MildPossession
Ya, off Live Through This. Diablo Cody is apparently a Hole fan, so it might just be taken from it.

Wolfie
Great, that's what we need, a movie with Megan Fox in the lead role.

It's going to be close to a silent film, as all her others she has one line of dialogue every half hour.

The Nuul
Fineeee, I will admit after see the TV trailer twice, this caught my interest a little bit but still seeing it for Megans naked body.

MildPossession
There are apparently no naked scenes in this film. It's either hidden from view or from a different angle that doesn't show anything off.

stick out tongue

gobstakid777
i nearly busted a nut several times during the preview
the movie prbly will suck ass
but megan fox goes bi on screen so big grin

The Nuul
There are apparently no naked scenes in this film. It's either hidden from view or from a different angle that doesn't show anything off.

stick out tongue

WHAT!

What poofter made that decision......mad what rubbish that is. I will wait for the DL, maybe video.

The Nuul
But I've seen spy photos of her topless from that lake scene. Ok rack, not the greatest.

MildPossession
That doesn't mean it will actually be shown. I'm sure I read somewhere the film makers mentioning she doesn't actually show off her breasts or anything. Same for the so called 'lesbian kiss', they have played it up in the trailer and it's nothing much.

The Nuul
I have read reviews and yep, its all for the hype. They all said the film really sucked...like 3/10 sucked.

gobstakid777
That doesn't mean it will actually be shown. I'm sure I read somewhere the film makers mentioning she doesn't actually show off her breasts or anything. Same for the so called 'lesbian kiss', they have played it up in the trailer and it's nothing much.
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Insomniatric
Absolutely no clue what it's about, but I'm gonna see it. R-Rated movie+Megan Fox= Jumpy

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Insomniatric
R-Rated movie+Megan Fox= Jumpy
I hope so insomniatric.i hope so..

Nemesis X
A woman who atrracts lots of men and eats them. My guess is that she's a succubus.

MildPossession
Don't those things suffocate your energy, not eat you. Just keeps having sex with a man until he dies...

jaden101
Don't those things suffocate your energy, not eat you. Just keeps having sex with a man until he dies...

I could think of worse ways to go.

torontops

lil bitchiness
Thanks for the review, torontops. thumb up

MildPossession
I'd be even more jealous if you have managed to see Cracks at that festival, been waiting for this film for donkeys, and a trailer!! But not Horror, so move on MP. smile

FistOfThe North
this movie looks like it was made to made only to make a quick buck by capitalising on this chicks looks. this should be a str8 to dvd just like s. row should have been.

besides I never got into the femme fetal thing.

I wont fall for it. I can detect garbage movies from a mile away no matter the look. and my senses tell me that this is gonna be one heaping pile.

Ladyluck
I really want to see this movie. I've been anticipating it for quite a while.

MildPossession
Yet you didn't like District 9... your senses really worked there, they should have told you not to bother with it... stick out tongue

BackFire
Saw this. Was terrible.

Diablo Cody's writing was shit and obnoxious, her gimmick of stupid phrases that don't make sense is already old.

Megan Fox had one expression through the whole movie. An expression like someone just took their dick out randomly in front of her.

Movie thought it was a horror/comedy but it wasn't funny or creepy.

Sorority Row was better. That's right.

Scythe
Haha, I thought as much. I'll rent it.

FistOfThe North
Yet you didn't like District 9... your senses really worked there, they should have told you not to bother with it... stick out tongue

Well my senses still proved me tight at least, didn't they.

District 9 was indeed a pile of basura but i gave it a shot depite my insticts because Pete Jacks was at the helm and I think he's a genius.

Sorority Row will still suck. um. But i'll let you be the judge of that..

MildPossession
Oh I was hoping she would be nominated for an Oscar next year for her role... it looked like a masterpiece in acting during the trailer.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by BackFire

Sorority Row was better. That's right.

Wow. Was not expecting that at all.

The Nuul
Ha! I knew it.

basy133
As long as there's Megan fox naked and/or lesbo action, I will gladly be in that theater ,lotion ready wink

MildPossession
You failed to read the rest of this topic then...

basy133

MildPossession
Wow, well done...

basy133
hmm

basy133
Wow, well done...
thanx

MildPossession

basy133

MildPossession
Don't you mean Jennifer's Body? stick out tongue

basy134

FistOfThe North
Don't you mean Jennifer's Body? stick out tongue

yes

jinXed by JaNx
I thought this movie was boring. The entire movie felt completely manic. There was no balance what so ever. At first the movie presents itself in a serious and edgy manner. Then, suddenly, without any type of warning the movie switches gears and decides it's going to become an ironic B slasher movie. From here on out the story continues to float back and forth between serious and funny all while trying to stay creepy. I think one of the biggest problems is the movies urge to fit in.

This movie felt like it was a vampire story that was written by a teenage drama queen while on her period. The story hinted towards a larger scope by wanting to explore the occult and how people unknowingly use it to find fame. Unfortunately, it kept itself confined to a teenage girl and her one and only biitchy best friend and her dopey boyfriend. The humor really felt like it was there to make up for the lack of gore. This movie really should have gotten evil with the story and not bitichy and moody like it actually did. Yeah, it's a good date movie, but it's a shitt scary movie.

I did like the ending though...,if that counts for anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.