Super battle droid officers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FE Expert
I suspect that, like their older cousins the Trade Federation battle droids, super battle droids had some of them programmed to command their brethren in the field of battle.

Notable examples of B-1 series officers: OOM-9/14, YIT-762, OOL-2

Because I think that B-2 super battle droids would have to be able to operate on their own as an unit, since they are not bound to a droid control unit (usually a battleship core) unlike B-1s. However, I haven't seen a B-2 with different markings to distinguish them from rank-and-file droids in the movies.

Is there any occurence of specially outfitted B-2s commanding other B-2s (or B-1s as well) in games, comics, cartoons or other material? Or B-2 officers are no different from ordinary B-2s?

Hewhoknowsall
That actually is strange: how come the commanders (that I've seen) are "regular" droids?

Lord Lucien
What's even stranger is that it took over 3 weeks for someone to reply to this thread.

Actually it's not that strange.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.