Greedo vs. Lobot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FE Expert
Setting: Alaris Prime

Advent
Lobot is a computer analyzer, not a fighter. Greedo wins for the sheer fact he has a blaster.

Darth Storm
Same, I don't see Lobot with anything that he could use as a weapon exept for his headband! LOL

FE Expert
Completely unbalanced.

ares834
Greedo can't even hit the large side of a barn... Lobot then proceeds to punch him.

DarthDaniel1001
You know, Lobot WAS a pirate for a little while before he became the computer liaison officer (I read in a canon Star Wars book). Pirate Lobot would kill Greedo easily.

FE Expert
It's still completely unbalanced, but whatever way it goes really depends on what you're basing your stuff. If it is ESB Lobot, then Greedo wins.

If it is pirate Lobot, then Lobot wins.

Advent
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
You know, Lobot WAS a pirate for a little while before he became the computer liaison officer (I read in a canon Star Wars book). Pirate Lobot would kill Greedo easily.

He was a slave to the pirates.

Incanus
Anyone with a blaster can kill Lobot. Pirate Lobot, he may have a blaster. Then he wins.

wasnt Greedo the guy Han shot on Tatooine in the cantina?

mattatom
Originally posted by Incanus
Anyone with a blaster can kill Lobot. Pirate Lobot, he may have a blaster. Then he wins.

wasnt Greedo the guy Han shot on Tatooine in the cantina? Aye. He failed. Dismally.

Big Gerald
Lobot wins through willpower

Azronger
Greedo missed Han Solo at point blank range and was overpowered by 9-year-old Anakin Skywalker. He dies.

deathslash
Originally posted by Azronger
Greedo missed Han Solo at point blank range and was overpowered by 9-year-old Anakin Skywalker. He dies. this. Greedo is an abject failure while Lobot actually gets sh*t done.

Big Gerald
Originally posted by deathslash
this. Greedo is an abject failure while Lobot actually gets sh*t done.

Where would you guys rank Lobot compared to, say, TPM Mace Windu?

Dispray
Greedo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.