superman and icon vs silver surfer and thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krisboyz781
dc supermen
or
marvel supermen

who wins this fight

james2099
Team 2.

Charmander
Originally posted by krisboyz781
dc supermen
or
marvel supermen

who wins this fight Eh?

Galan007
team 2, ftw.

i think icon is getting a little too much credit lately.

Charmander
Originally posted by Galan007
team 2, ftw.

i think icon is getting a little too much credit lately.
Racist

Wild Shadow
team2

Galan007
Originally posted by Charmander
Racist haw-som

Slaanesh
team 2 10/10

TricksterPriest
Team 2 at least 8/10. Mainly because I don't know Icon. If he's nowhere near Superman or Thor, then team 2 10/10.

Sweet_lady18
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Team 2 at least 8/10. Mainly because I don't know Icon. If he's nowhere near Superman or Thor, then team 2 10/10.

Icon "The Black Superman" He have Superhuman strength that is nearly on par with Superman's.

Superhuman Speed, Flight, Superhuman Senses,Invulnerability, Regenerative Healing Factor ect ect ect.....

iceman24567
Icon is the weaklink even with his awesome break dancing moves :/

TricksterPriest
Last I saw of him being compared to Superman was in the recent crossover with the shadow cabinet vs. JLA. Icon himself said he was no match for Supes in a prolonged fight.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Last I saw of him being compared to Superman was in the recent crossover with the shadow cabinet vs. JLA. Icon himself said he was no match for Supes in a prolonged fight.
Icon lost to Superman back in like 1995, but it was a close match. Obviously Superman's gotten more powerful.

Icon, probably not so much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.