Taskmaster vs Karnak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Who wins?

Kris Blaze
Gotta go with Karnak.

Taskmaster might be able to copy his style, but he wouldn't be able to avoid being struck once.

tkitna
Probably Karnak. Taskmaster might copy his style, but Karnak will still find a weakness.

Battlehammer
yea and taskmaster could easily do a pressure point. I think people way overestimate karnak whole finding weakness power

Darth Martin
Taskmaster. He mimics people exactly who have busted Karnak's shit.

Wild Shadow
Taskmaster should win this his shield gives him protection and his side arm can give him the chance to one shot karnak for a ko.

tkitna
Originally posted by Battlehammer
yea and taskmaster could easily do a pressure point. I think people way overestimate karnak whole finding weakness power

The dude put the Vision down when he was intangible. Maybe your underestimating him. (We wont bring up the Surfer ordeal)

Survivor19
Karnak needs more respect.
First, he one-shots the shield Taskmaster is wearing.
Second, he one-shots Taskmaster.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Taskmaster should win this his shield gives him protection and his side arm can give him the chance to one shot karnak for a ko.

Karnak would shatter his shield with one blow.

Enyalus
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Karnak would shatter his shield with one blow.
Tasky would shatter Karnak's face with one blow. crackers

Battlehammer
Originally posted by tkitna
The dude put the Vision down when he was intangible. Maybe your underestimating him. (We wont bring up the Surfer ordeal)
Thats not the same as healing from the damage. No one saying he can't hurt them, but the differences is sabre-tooth will heal it. being able to hit sabre-tooth weak spots means nothing, becuase he has all the same weak points as a normal perosn the problem is he heal super fast, which is something people seem unable to crasp.

Your overestimating him and not understanding the differences in finding eak spots in super durable individuals, and people who have all the weaknesses of any human, but have ability to heal it at insane rates.

tkitna
Thats not the same as healing from the damage. No one saying he can't hurt them, but the differences is sabre-tooth will heal it. being able to hit sabre-tooth weak spots means nothing, becuase he has all the same weak points as a normal perosn the problem is he heal super fast, which is something people seem unable to crasp.

Your overestimating him and not understanding the differences in finding eak spots in super durable individuals, and people who have all the weaknesses of any human, but have ability to heal it at insane rates.

I understand that he has a healing factor and will heal from whatever karnak will dish out, but the key word is EVENTUALLY. The way you talk about Sabertooth is that nobody can put him down even for a brief second because he would heal before that happens. Thats BS. I dont care if its even for a second, that second counts.

If they fought to the death, theres no question Sabertooth wins everytime. In a fight where a KO counts (regardless of how long it might be), I have no doubts that Karnak can put Sabertooth down for a brief amount of time.

AlmightyKfish
The imperial guard (Crusher?) Karnak one shotted in WoK #1 had enhanced durability...

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
The imperial guard (Crusher?) Karnak one shotted in WoK #1 had enhanced durability...

And if it's anywhere near his predecessor's, then it has to be mighty impressive seeing as he survived re-entry.

Battlehammer
I understand that he has a healing factor and will heal from whatever karnak will dish out, but the key word is EVENTUALLY. The way you talk about Sabertooth is that nobody can put him down even for a brief second because he would heal before that happens. Thats BS. I dont care if its even for a second, that second counts.

You dont get it, he has no weakness that any other human does not have. he does not ahve soem special weakness to expliot. Karnak not going to know any special area any top tier MA would not know about.

You assume karnak gunna have some super attakc that some how KO sabre-tooth, but there nothing a normal hit coudl due to sabre-tooth that woudl put him down, at best karnak coudl damage the heart which again would not KO sabre-tooth.

not to mention sabre-tooth faster then karnak and superior in every senses phsyically

SevenShackles
i think taskmaster could take a win. while Karnak finds the weak spot and shatters his sheild he could take karnak down. dont see this as a fight with one clear winner. id go with 50/50 if not taskmaster ftw.

Kris Blaze
Karnak isn't shattering Taskmaster's shield.

I also highly doubt that Taskmaster will be able to magically block every Karnak pulls off.

tkitna
You dont get it, he has no weakness that any other human does not have. he does not ahve soem special weakness to expliot. Karnak not going to know any special area any top tier MA would not know about.

Ok, so Sabertooth has all the weak areas that a normal human would have. Do you not think that Karnak will act upon that and fight accordingly? He'll hit Sabertooth in those areas, but according to you, this will do no good as Sabertooth is impervious to harm because he has a healing factor which is again,,,,BS.

Lol, so now Karnak can only muster up normal hits? The guy has whipped Gorgon in a matter of panels, taken shots from Blackbolt, has taken down a redwood tree with one hit, damaged the Baxter Building with a shot he gave to the Thing, has beat back the foot of Omega who is class 100 with nothing more than karate chops, etc,,,. Theres nothing normal about Karnak. If he delivers shots to vulnerable areas with that type of force, Sabertooth is going to go down. Not for long, but down nontheless.

Probably is, but that doesnt mean that Karnak cant get a shot in. The only difference is that Karnaks shots count in the worst way.

tkitna
Plus, why are we bringing up Sabertooth in this thread? Its about Taskmaster.

D_Dude1210
Plus, why are we bringing up Sabertooth in this thread? Its about Taskmaster.

Wow. Took you guys long enough to realize that. O_O

Battlehammer
sorry everyone I posted in the wrong thread my bad lol

tkitna
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Wow. Took you guys long enough to realize that. O_O

Why didnt you say something earlier dammit. Sure, just lead us along.

Battlehammer
lol to be fair there was a sabre-tooth karnak thread som were around here lol

D_Dude1210
Why didnt you say something earlier dammit. Sure, just lead us along.

You gotta admit, it WAS entertaining to watch. ^_^

complexbrother
Karnak would beat dude into submission.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.