Make a team to beat Horror Earth!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
No more than 5 people to solo the following(And they have two months to do it):

All Hammer Horror monsters and villains
All Universal Monsters and villains
Godzilla
Cloverfield Monster
10,000 Romero Zombies
Freddy Krueger
The Cenobites
Michael Myers(Classic)
Jason Voorhees(Classic)
TDK Joker
10 Xenomorphs

Kaibs
can we make different teams for each scenario or is it the same team for all scenarios?

Dr Will Hatch
Same team for all scenarios.

Kaibs
Alright will post a team soon. Thanks for the answer.

Darth Martin
Team Roster
*Optimus Prime
*Silver Surfer
*Superman
*Megatron
*Hancock

Team does it in one day.

Dr Will Hatch
How can they beat Krueger?

Darth Martin
Rip his limbs off? Decapitate him? BFR him? That's not the problem.

Assuming they don't fall asleep what's Krueger going to do to them?

Kaibs
Team
-Wolf (Preadator)
-Dr Manhatten
-Sephiroth
-Neo
-Dark Phoenix

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Darth Martin

Assuming they don't fall asleep what's Krueger going to do to them? They have to go into the dreamworld to summon him. In the dreamworld, Kruger is omnipotent. He could turn his blades in kryptonite or turn himself into Hancocks sister.

Kaibs
Kruger has no ****ing idea what kryptonite is or who Hancocks wife is.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Kaibs
Kruger has no ****ing idea what kryptonite is or who Hancocks wife is. He's omnipotent, he would figure it out.

I like your list BTW.

Darth Martin
Team
-Wolf (Preadator)
-Dr Manhatten
-Sephiroth
-Neo
-Dark Phoenix Well with Manhattan and Phoenix either could solo.

Kruger has no ****ing idea what kryptonite is or who Hancocks wife is. Thank you.

Dr Will Hatch
How would Kruger not know about kryptonite if he exists on a psychic plane?

Kaibs
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
He's omnipotent, he would figure it out.

I like your list BTW.

I knwo hes omnipotent but then again he got dragged out of his gay lil world by a chick with big boobs so who knows...and I dont think he'd figure out what kyrptonite is... its not like superman goes aorund blogging about how much hes afraid of it he is... and not to mention it has to be hancocks real wife not a figment of her for that to weaken him.

and thanks for the compliment on the list. It took me a min to think of some good ones for it

Darth Martin
Because Superman is Warner Bros. Krueger is New Line.

Kaibs
I hate superman. And id love to see freddy mind rape his ass but still i dont see it happening.

Dr Will Hatch
I knwo hes omnipotent but then again he got dragged out of his gay lil world by a chick with big boobs so who knows...and I dont think he'd figure out what kyrptonite is... its not like superman goes aorund blogging about how much hes afraid of it he is... and not to mention it has to be hancocks real wife not a figment of her for that to weaken him.

and thanks for the compliment on the list. It took me a min to think of some good ones for it Since Krueger has TOTAL control over the dream world, he is able to sift through everyones mind when they are asleep, and therefore he would instantly find the memory of Lex Luthor stabbing Supes with it or chaining him up near it.

I think Silver Surfer is the safest bet to challenge Krueger in the Dreamworld.

Kaibs
Out of his list? Well since the transformers dont sleep... I'd say its Hancock or Or SS... but I mean.... Liek i said a fake Hancock wife well it wont hurt Hancock has to be the real thing... so i think Hancock can still do it. SS definitely too evne tho SS wasnt shit in the movie unfortunately.

Darth Martin
I hate superman. Who doesn't? thumb up

Kaibs
Go to the comics vs forum theres alot of Supers fanboys out there lol.

Dr Will Hatch
Hancock has a weakness, SS is intangible unless he's seperated from his board.

Kaibs
True, but still how are you going to counter that it has to be Hancocks actual wife? Not a figment of her in a dream.

Darth Martin
Go to the comics vs forum theres alot of Supers fanboys out there lol. I pass in out every day. Gets rowdy there quickly. wink

Kaibs
Yeah i dare not comment on any of the threads there I dont know eenough about the characters there to make valid points. But I enjoy reading it. it's funny and actually good sometimes.

Dr Will Hatch
True, but still how are you going to counter that it has to be Hancocks actual wife? Not a figment of her in a dream. He could turn into her, replicate her powers.

Darth Martin
I actually really don't read comics much anymore. I just know all of the characters set power bases and argue from that. When someone asks for scans I drop my shit and run.

Kaibs
He could turn into her, replicate her powers.

Yeah but... it still wont matter... they will battle sure but it wont kill Hancock... he gets weaker when hes by his actual wife. Her in a dream fighting him well they'd fight forever then. And Hancock would eventaully win.

@ Martin yeah I have a few comics from back when i was a teenager and I have no idea wehre those are even at lol. But I do like reading about stuff

Rogue Jedi
So guys like Silver surfer, Superman, and Hancock can be used?

Kaibs
Considering they were listed id assume so

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
So guys like Silver surfer, Superman, and Hancock can be used? I assumed that you guys would think that it was unfair to use cosmic level characters. You can use them, but where's the fun in that?

Kaibs
Lol. I named one but I couldnt think of anyone else to put thats hwy i put Phoenix. i thought my lineup was pretty good tho

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, characters like DP are a bit too easy.

Kaibs
Mmmhmm well there have been worse. Like the other line up posted

Rogue Jedi
Yeah? Wait til you see mine haermm

NemeBro
Superman
Dr. Manhattan
...To be honest that is more than what I need, but I will list more I guess.
Charles Xavier(Freddy Krueger has met his worst nightmare)
Dark Phoenix
......CAPTAIN PLANET!!!

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

NemeBro
On a serious note though, do not fvck with Captain Planet.

The dude can cause a hurricane with his breath and shit.

It's a shame though that his only weakness is what he is supposed to be fighting.

Rogue Jedi
Meteor man FTW.

Sadako of Girth
Unicron. (The ability to transform in orbit and punch all the dark forces out in one shot, or attack as planet eating planet and devour the earth, should the groundforces below fail)

and those earth based forces are:

Phil Connors. (Supplying intell based on what he experienced the enemy did in the 'yesterday')

Professor Xavier. (Should be able to deal with Krueger, even, theoretically.)

Dark Pheonix. (For awesome army handling ability)

John McClane. (Armed with Silver bullets with crosses carved in the tips)

Placidity
1. Dr Manhattan
2. Superman
3. Dark Phoenix
4. Silver Surfer
5. GORT (The Day the Earth Stood Still)

HumanMovieGuide

Godzilla
Cloverfield Monster
10,000 Romero Zombies
Freddy Krueger
The Cenobites
Michael Myers(Classic)
Jason Voorhees(Classic)
TDK Joker
10 Xenomorphs

Oh this is easy, all I'll need are two characters... Elizabeth Hurley's Devil from Bedazzled and Matt Groening "creator of Futurama". Now Dr. Hatch may be asking what's the fun in those two? It will be very fun, see:

The dark force will act all big and bad, then all of a sudden they have a sudden change in personality. They then become the biggest attraction on Broadway, so big that they had to use a good portion of time square as their stage. The world is impressed with their singing and dancing skills.

The two beings even wanted to pay tribute to Michael Jackson by having the monsters re-enact a few of his music videos. With a special guest appearance from Bart Simpson as Jesus wearing a Michael Jackson poster as a hat. Godzilla puts new meaning in the Moonwalk by performing a Moonwalk on the actually moon with a telescopic camera watching him for the world to see. While Freddy pulls off Michael dance moves like the air kick to the beat of Smooth Criminal, he even has a similar style hat to match. The classic monsters like Dracula, Wolfman and Frankenstein's monster of course does Thriller with the zombies.

Then in a turn of sadistic humour, the two beings puts all the dark force members back to normal and lets them go on a rampage. Jesus Bart uses his awesome powers pull to off a Michael Jackson and force numerous characters on both the dark force and everyone else's teams do the Bartman with him. The point of this is to simply taunt the civilians of the world that their superheroes are too busy doing the Bartman to help them. After the song, the three powerful beings do the following.

Superman and Hancock transforms into Aliens, now the world can find out how powerful an Alien would be like if it came from those two. Silver Surfer becomes this alternate version of himself.

NES Silver Sufer

While Sephiroth becomes Sufer's archenemy the rubber ducky and a member of the dark forces. Phoenix gets her flame extinguished by a squirt bottle, while Dr. Manhattan gets turned into Watchmen Babies. Neo becomes this Keanu Reeves character instead Dracula Keanu (skip to 10 mins), now Dracula, Wolfman and Franky's Monster has someone to fight. Xavier gets placed on the Simpsons' escalator to nowhere. All the robots are placed in a Ultimate Robot Fighting match against Bender the Offender where the other robots realize it's impossible to win because they're all destined to lose. Wolf is forced to watch the lousy AVP films, but alternately is given the option to join the dark force. Joker's fishing buddy cowboy Jake Gyllenhaal is brought in to join the dark forces. Meteor Man collapses because his underwear is too tight. McClane becomes this alternate version of himself who's too wussy to jump off a building with a fire hose, but has no problems committing suicide.

Die Hard

As Phil Connors gets to enjoy multiple days playing

Ghostbusters

Captain Planet is left alone so the world can know their lives now rest in the hands of Captain Planet. However just to make sure the green mullet avatar receives something, they get assassins to hunt down Captain Planet in the form of Malcolm, Reese, Dewey and Francis armed with a giant slingshot.

The moral of the story here is to never trust 20th Century Fox.

Rogue Jedi
One Character

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/untitled-1.jpg

Top that

Sadako of Girth
Okey doke:

http://geneticsandsociety.org/img/original/dawkins.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Nope.

Sadako of Girth
Yessssssssssssssssssssss........ yes

And furthermore:
http://oproject.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/hitchens.jpg

Dr Will Hatch
Wouldn't God disprove His own existence by making himself corporal?

Sadako of Girth
Yes.

Kaibs
Especially since its Morgan Freeman playing god at that.

Rogue Jedi
I dont even know who he is haermm But OK.

Sadako of Girth
*Christopher Hitchens*

Alpha Centauri

Assuming they don't fall asleep what's Krueger going to do to them?

If we're talking Brandon Routh's Superman, then there's a shot they'll all fall asleep within seconds of him opening his goddamn mouth.

Kind of like everyone who saw that movie.

-AC

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

Very true, that.

BBC3 or 4 have been screening it.

I was carrying heavy objects when I saw the trailer for it was on and lucky I was able to put the objects down before the inevitablely ensuing subsequent collapse and then coma set in.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
*Christopher Hitchens* What the **** you talkin' about Donnie.

Sadako of Girth
Goddamn it, Walter! stick out tongue

Did you not ask who was in that 2nd pic I posted?

Look him up. I recommend many of his books.

"He way pwns Harry Potter".

Rogue Jedi
I have a select group of authors I read. JK, Matt Reilly, Stephen Hunter, Dean Koontz, RA Salvatore.

Darth Martin
I have a select group of authors I read. JK Gee, I'm truly shocked. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Gee, I'm truly shocked. roll eyes (sarcastic) JK Rowling, foo!! haermm

Sadako of Girth
I have a select group of authors I read. JK, Matt Reilly, Stephen Hunter, Dean Koontz, RA Salvatore.

Then Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins are two awesome authors that you may dig, Daddio.. Mind expanding stuff right up there with Hawking. They really know how to capture the imagination as well as showing you a radically different way to looking at things that put the earth and indeed the universe in a whole new perspective for you than a book about kid wizards ever could.

(Although I appreciate the need for fiction in any self respecting reader's collection too, of course.)

Darth Martin
JK Rowling, foo!! haermm Which Potter film is your favorite?

Rogue Jedi
Azkaban.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Then Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins are two awesome authors that you may dig, Daddio.. Mind expanding stuff right up there with Hawking. They really know how to capture the imagination as well as showing you a radically different way to looking at things that put the earth and indeed the universe in a whole new perspective for you than a book about kid wizards ever could.

(Although I appreciate the need for fiction in any self respecting reader's collection too, of course.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buqtdpuZxvk

Darth Martin
Azkaban. I've only seen the first three, and that's the one I least liked. I suppose the stories get better for you as the years go by and the characters mature?

Dr Will Hatch
Nah, most of them are stuck on autopiliot. I recently read a Harry Potter crossover that is actually far superior to the official series: http://www.ficwad.com/story/84168

Rogue Jedi
I've only seen the first three, and that's the one I least liked. I suppose the stories get better for you as the years go by and the characters mature? I like Sirius, and he is in full psycho mode in Azkaban.

Sadako of Girth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buqtdpuZxvk

LOL Been sometime since I saw that. Thanks for linking!
And very true..!

Rogue Jedi

Godzilla
Cloverfield Monster
10,000 Romero Zombies
Freddy Krueger
The Cenobites
Michael Myers(Classic)
Jason Voorhees(Classic)
TDK Joker
10 Xenomorphs

Ok bitches, here's my team:

Voldemort
Dumbledore
Bellatrix Lestrange
Severus Snape
Lucius Malfoy
big grin

Dr Will Hatch
Voldemort: Looksie bitches, there is a muggle now!

*Teleports right near him*

Voldemort: Avada Kedavra!

Jason: *Shrugs off death spell.Punches Riddles head off*

Darth Martin
I like Sirius, and he is in full psycho mode in Azkaban. I was very disapointed to find out Sirius wasn't a serial killer and was framed. An idea of a wizard going on a killing spree was intriguing........while it lasted. Then I find out he's Potter's uncle. thumb down

Dr Will Hatch
When you think about it, Harry Potter could actually work better if it was labeled as sci fi instead of fantasy.

-The magic in the Potterverse is biological instead of being granted by higher powers. That means it's a naturally occuring phenomenon or is transmitted through a carrier field.

-The Wizards culture is so backwards and racist because of their magic use that it could be an interesting anthropology study.

Rogue Jedi
Voldemort: Looksie bitches, there is a muggle now!

*Teleports right near him*

Voldemort: Avada Kedavra!

Jason: *Shrugs off death spell.Punches Riddles head off*

Nah, Voldemort hovers Jason into a nearby stream, Jason turns into a blubbering child, he is out of the battle.

Dr Will Hatch
Yeah, but wouldn't Voldemort mistake him for a regular zombie(Inferi) and assume that he has no mind to speak of? He wouldn't know Jason was afraid of water if he didn't legilimins him first.

Rogue Jedi
If I were him, I'd legilimens every human/zombie in sight before attacking.

Darth Martin
When you think about it, Harry Potter could actually work better if it was labeled as sci fi instead of fantasy. Depends on what you mean by "work better". Changing the genre name wouldn't make me purchase a Potter ticket.

Rogue Jedi
Another thing, first time the death spell has no effect on Jason, Voldy is gonna say "Shit, that mother****er aint right."

Jason sleeps with the fishes.

Darth Martin
Jason sleeps with the fishes. Spectacular film. wink

Dr Will Hatch
Depends on what you mean by "work better". Changing the genre name wouldn't make me purchase a Potter ticket. I meant shifting the emphasis from swords and sorcery to the actual process of how magic works, and stuff like that. I'm not saying the tomes should be rewritten.

Dr Will Hatch
Another thing, first time the death spell has no effect on Jason, Voldy is gonna say "Shit, that mother****er aint right."

Jason sleeps with the fishes. Like that hasn't been tried before. Jason has a killer regenerative ability, like a minor league Wolverine.

Rogue Jedi
Like that hasn't been tried before. Jason has a killer regenerative ability, like a minor league Wolverine. And what is Jason's history with water, if I might ask? How does he react to it?

Dr Will Hatch
He usually lays dormant until an electrical current runs through the water and he is compelled to leave for some reason. Freddy Krueger turned him into a whimpering idiot when he found out his weakness though. Per the rules of the thread, Jason has to be utterly destroyed so a water grave doesn't count.

Darth Martin
Generally, water is his kryptonite, so to speak.

Rogue Jedi
OK, so Voldy stupefies him, then Reductos him.

Dr Will Hatch
How powerful is reducto? Jason could regenerate if the blast isn't sufficiently powerful.

Rogue Jedi
Reducto turned that stone dummy in the room of requirement to ash.

Dr Will Hatch
According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Goes_to_Hell:_The_Final_Friday this link, Jason can jump from body to body if his soul is destroyed. If Voldemort has a strong enough will or some magical exorcism spell up his sleeve, I suppose he could make it into a horcrux.

Rogue Jedi
Your thread, are hocruxes allowed?

Wei Phoenix
He's omnipotent, he would figure it out.

I like your list BTW.

Omnipotence has nothing to do with knowledge at all. You can have an omnipotent being that is dumb as hell. Krueger isn't above cosmic beings so he would lose.

Dr Will Hatch
Doesn't omnipotence by definition permit omniscience?

Dr Will Hatch
Your thread, are hocruxes allowed? When the movie comes out.

Rogue Jedi
Well **** me sideways.

Dr Will Hatch
How would the SW characters do?

Palpatine(Satan fu*king incarnate)
Vader (Pre suit but counting Original Trilogy feats)
Yoda
Mace Windu
Obi Wan Kenobi (All feats, including the cartoon movie)

Rogue Jedi
Not good. haermm

jinXed by JaNx
Dr Manhattan takes them all

for good measure though...,

Superman
Hulk
Nightcralwer
Obi Wan

Dr Will Hatch
Not good. haermm

confused Anakin slices, dices and evades four fifths of Horror Earth by himself me thinks.

Rogue Jedi
Maybe half, but 4/5?

Dr Will Hatch
I think so. The first two threats(Hammer Horror + Universal Monsters), as well as the Zombies, TDK Joker, Myers, Voorhees and possibily the Cenobites are cannon fodder for the avatar of the Force.

Rogue Jedi
That's what I was thinking, if a Jedi could do enough damage on Clover to make a difference.

Sadako of Girth
Well they'd have to know its anatomy, presumably...

They have been shown taking down ridiculously large beasts in CW and stuff...
Maybe they'd use the force to calm Cloverfield.

Cloverfield only rampaged in panicking fear like a confused scared big kid.

Maybe the jedi could have effected a chilled out state.

Rogue Jedi
Why hasn't anyone chosen The Beastmaster?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.