Blastarr & Annihilus vs Abomination & Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
negative zone vs . . . NOT negative zone? confused

anywho, who wins?

WhiteWitchKing
NZ. Too powerful.

iceman24567
Team one are both using the cosmic rod at the same time?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by iceman24567

is that even possible? confused

leonidas

no, only anny.

iceman24567
Just asking because King Blastarr wields the rod currently.

illadelph12
Hmm, well, Nova stuck his hand down Annihilus's throat and killed him, and Apocalypse is the most durable and versatile character here. He also has the ability to teleport himself and objects. All he'd need to do is disarm Annihilus by teleporting the Control Rod out of his hands and he should be able to possibly stomp both Annihilus and Blastarr on his own. Not sure he could tank a direct engagement against the Control Rod, though he could possibly absorb and redirect energy attacks directed at him. If it degrades into a physical confrontation Apoc and Abom should have this in spades.

occultdestroyer
Team 2 for the stomp.

Apoc is the trump card in this match.

Charmander
So um... one serious blast from the Control Rod takes out everyone.

Survivor19
NZ 7/10
Or maybe more.
Annihilus with Control Rod was up there in the food chain of cosmic characters. Still, he can be defeated, especially if he'd let his guard down.
Like, if Blastaar attacks him from behind courtesy of Nur's mindrape...

Anyway, team NZ for solid majority.

leonidas
Originally posted by Survivor19
NZ 7/10
Or maybe more.
Annihilus with Control Rod was up there in the food chain of cosmic characters. Still, he can be defeated, especially if he'd let his guard down.
Like, if Blastaar attacks him from behind courtesy of Nur's mindrape...

Anyway, team NZ for solid majority.

yeah, i always put annihilus somewhere AROUND thor before annihilation. i couldn't decide whether he'd been upgraded during annihilation though. i know he got the bands, but even before that he seemed to have been considered more powerful. i think a well written apoc would be a great match against anny, and i think blastarr and abomination would be a fun one to see as well. i could see this going either way, maybe a slight edge to NZ.

Lord Feron
Team one are both using the cosmic rod at the same time? confused ewww

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.