TAG TEAM SPECIAL: DumbleRiggs vs Xaviclane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
When the Xmen open an indimensional rift in x3 with their various shenanigans, the worlds of contemporary America blend with Hogwarts and nineties the timeframe of x-men 2.

Allowing for a "to the death" face off between the Wizard Dumbledore with Riggs versus Professor Xavier backed by John McClane.

The battle takes place around north west central park.

In front of the Ghostbusters Zuul building.

Who wins?

smokin'

XanatosForever
Ray and the gang catch on to the massive interdimensional rifting through the EKGs and rush out with proton packs hot. Now it's Team Ghostbuster versus Team Reality Warp stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth
LOLZ

If that were scenario B. I suspect that the riftys would have that, in their combined might. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Fred and George leave poisoned chocolates lying around, they all die. Harry does Hermione and shoots his load on Hagrids back.

Sadako of Girth
Movie feats only.

XanatosForever
Harry makes out with Cho while Hermione fumes and slaps Draco around.

Rogue Jedi
Dumbledore uses Occlumency to block Xavier, Riggs shoots Xavier, McClane Shoots Riggs, Dumbles death spells McClane.

Sadako of Girth
But Dumbledore will believe hes a 8 year old girl from china and would be powerless to resist using a death spell on Riggs..?

Rogue Jedi
Not if he uses Occlumency, which blocks any and all outside influence to the mind. Any and all includes Xavier.

XanatosForever
Oh boy, here we go again.

Nephthys
Didn't help HArry very much though, so it isn't 'lulz invincibible!!'. stick out tongue

And so it begins....

Rogue Jedi
Probably so.

Sadako of Girth
Dumbledore gets no prep time, whereas Xavier and McClane get two hours. Threadstarterrules.

Mairuzu
"Wolverine solo's"

Rogue Jedi
K. Dumbles apparates instantly to Sweden, has some cocoa, apparates back to where Xavier cannot see him, death spells him. McClane and riggs are already dead.

And yes, Dumbles can apparate instantly, I have proven this already in more tha one thread.

Sadako of Girth
But thinking that he is an eight year old girl, will she know how to do it...? Id wager not.

Did he do it onscreen?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
But thinking that he is an eight year old girl, will she know how to do it...? Id wager not.

Did he do it onscreen?

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apparating#Apparition_and_Disapparition

Apparition and Disapparition
Apparition is a magical form of teleportation, through which a witch or wizard can disappear ("Disapparate"wink from one location and reappear ("Apparate"wink in another. It is sometimes accompanied by a distinctive cracking or popping sound, though this is associated with ineptitude rather than success; the most skilled wizards can Apparate "so suddenly and silently" that they seem to have "popped out of the ground" (Dumbledore). The act is also accompanied by a very unpleasant squeezing sensation, as though being sent through a tight rubber tube, according to Harry.

A wizard or witch can use Side-Along Apparition to take others with them during Apparition. Dumbledore uses this on Harry several times, and notably, Harry uses Side-Along Apparition to take the weakened Dumbledore back from the seaside cave containing Voldemort's locket Horcrux. In addition, Dumbledore's phoenix, Fawkes, used Side-Along-Apparition to take Dumbledore with him when avoiding arrest from the Ministry. This suggests that phoenixes, like elves, can teleport anywhere, even in places with Anti-Apparition spells (this is also written in "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them"wink.

In the "Order of the Phoenix" film, Death Eaters and Order members Apparated and Disapparated in clouds of smoke. Death Eaters would appear and disappear in black smoke, Order members in white. In the movie, both sides also seemed to be able to "half-apparate" in which their bodies were made out of smoke, giving them the ability to fly. This is not canon to the books and probably just used for more cinematic, atmospheric purposes. Interestingly, both times Fred and George apparated and disapparated, they did it with a pop as in the books.

the most skilled wizards can Apparate "so suddenly and silently" that they seem to have "popped out of the ground" (Dumbledore).

Dumbledore's phoenix, Fawkes, used Side-Along-Apparition to take Dumbledore with him when avoiding arrest from the Ministry.

In the "Order of the Phoenix" film, Death Eaters and Order members Apparated and Disapparated in clouds of smoke. Death Eaters would appear and disappear in black smoke, Order members in white. In the movie, both sides also seemed to be able to "half-apparate" in which their bodies were made out of smoke, giving them the ability to fly.

Any questions? big grin

Nephthys
wallbash It's never gonna break dude.

Sadako of Girth
lolz true.

@RJ: No he didn't do while thinking he was 8 year old girl.

8 year old, dude.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, that's what I thought. No counter to the EVIDENCE I brought forth, just more nonsense. Dumbleriggs pwns.

Sadako of Girth
Nah. They're a dead pair of corpses, thanks to Xavier and McClane.

Rogue Jedi
K.

Sadako of Girth
You have no counter to that...?stick out tongue

XanatosForever
No prep means Dumbledore won't be ready to apparate before Xavier's got a hold on him and Riggs.

Sadako of Girth
Ha! stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
K.

Sadako of Girth
Are you..? I knew it! stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
No, I countered, you ignored it, I dont have the energy to preach the gosepl to deaf ears.

XanatosForever
Sadako may have. I didn't, I gave you a reason why Dumbledore couldn't instant apparate. So rather than trying to brush me off, what say we debate?

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No, I countered, you ignored it, I dont have the energy to preach the gosepl to deaf ears.

Then preach in common sense, and in the language of logic, and you will be heard.

I know the feeling...believe me, yet I extend you the effort every time.

Cause my argument holds water.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Sadako may have. I didn't, I gave you a reason why Dumbledore couldn't instant apparate. So rather than trying to brush me off, what say we debate?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appara...d_Disapparition

Apparition and Disapparition
Apparition is a magical form of teleportation, through which a witch or wizard can disappear ("Disapparate"wink from one location and reappear ("Apparate"wink in another. It is sometimes accompanied by a distinctive cracking or popping sound, though this is associated with ineptitude rather than success; the most skilled wizards can Apparate "so suddenly and silently" that they seem to have "popped out of the ground" (Dumbledore). The act is also accompanied by a very unpleasant squeezing sensation, as though being sent through a tight rubber tube, according to Harry.

A wizard or witch can use Side-Along Apparition to take others with them during Apparition. Dumbledore uses this on Harry several times, and notably, Harry uses Side-Along Apparition to take the weakened Dumbledore back from the seaside cave containing Voldemort's locket Horcrux. In addition, Dumbledore's phoenix, Fawkes, used Side-Along-Apparition to take Dumbledore with him when avoiding arrest from the Ministry. This suggests that phoenixes, like elves, can teleport anywhere, even in places with Anti-Apparition spells (this is also written in "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them"wink.

In the "Order of the Phoenix" film, Death Eaters and Order members Apparated and Disapparated in clouds of smoke. Death Eaters would appear and disappear in black smoke, Order members in white. In the movie, both sides also seemed to be able to "half-apparate" in which their bodies were made out of smoke, giving them the ability to fly. This is not canon to the books and probably just used for more cinematic, atmospheric purposes. Interestingly, both times Fred and George apparated and disapparated, they did it with a pop as in the books.

the most skilled wizards can Apparate "so suddenly and silently" that they seem to have "popped out of the ground" (Dumbledore).

Dumbledore's phoenix, Fawkes, used Side-Along-Apparition to take Dumbledore with him when avoiding arrest from the Ministry.

In the "Order of the Phoenix" film, Death Eaters and Order members Apparated and Disapparated in clouds of smoke. Death Eaters would appear and disappear in black smoke, Order members in white. In the movie, both sides also seemed to be able to "half-apparate" in which their bodies were made out of smoke, giving them the ability to fly.

XanatosForever
And again, if Dumbledore and Riggs are not prepared for an encounter with Xavier and McClane, Dumbledore does not have good enough reaction time, nor will he even have the opportunity, to apparate before Xavier and Riggs are held.

Sadako of Girth
Held.

Mindraped.

Shot repeatedly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.