Odin, Bor, and Thor (Classic) vs Depowered Tyrant, Morg (WOL), and Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which side wins...Asgardians or Cosmic Heralds?

Enyalus
Asgardians win.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Asgardians win.

QFT. Give DP Tyrant some better players.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Spire
Team 1.

shokosugi
Depowered Tyrant solos team 1

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by shokosugi
Depowered Tyrant solos team 1

I don't think so, but yeah, DP Tyrant is the biggest hitter on the field.

Slaanesh
team 2..

Priest
Team one, Surfer and Morg are irrevelvent.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
Team one, Surfer and Morg are irrevelvent. What?

Thor and the Surfer don't matter here. Morg with the wol can definitely put up a fight with regards to Bor.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Morg with the wol can definitely put up a fight with regards to Bor.
That's a decent point that I didn't really consider initially. Especially since Thor didn't have all the Odinforce in their battle.

Kris Blaze
Odin solos this.

DarkOdin
That's a decent point that I didn't really consider initially. Especially since Thor didn't have all the Odinforce in their battle.

Good point since now we know Thor only had a fraction of the Odinpower. However Do you think that Morg could kill Classic Thor with one blow??

quanchi112
That's a decent point that I didn't really consider initially. Especially since Thor didn't have all the Odinforce in their battle. Yeah, I consider Bor above top tier like thor with the odinforce, but then again so was Morg. Neither Bor or Morg was near Odin level.

This fight comes down to who wins between Tyrant and Odin. I think Tyrant would walk all over him, personally.

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Odin solos this. Based on what?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Odin Solos... hahahahhahaahhahah Face palm for Chris

Priest
Odin solos this.

Lord Feron
I don't think Odin should have too much trouble with DP Tyrant.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I don't think Odin should have too much trouble with DP Tyrant.

Well, I bet you would say that Galactus wouldn't have a hard time with DP Tyrant... well guess what he did and needed to be saved.

vlaaad12345
And you can prove that galactus was fed enough to equal odin who busts galaxies right?

KuRuPT Thanosi
actually Galactus had just fed and was well norished. Did you read the comic in question? If so, then your saying a well fed Galactus can't do what Odin can and Odin is superior?

vlaaad12345
Been awhile but feeding on one planet does not mean galactus is as strong as odin.

Survivor19
He is stronger. Duh.

KuRuPT Thanosi
it wasn't just a planet it was one by galactus own words was full of norishment and I believe he said he hadn't felt this strong in awhile. Nothing can be proven whether he is this or that compared with Odin. Imo a well fed Galactus is a little better then Odin IMO. However, even if we call them peers or equals my point still stands about DP Tyrant.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Been awhile but feeding on one planet does not mean galactus is as strong as odin.
Tyrant and Galactus were both prepped and ready.

Kris Blaze
I think Gladiator speedblitzes them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Been awhile but feeding on one planet does not mean galactus is as strong as odin. He was well fed. Galactus is much more powerful than Odin. Period.

Enyalus
I think Gladiator speedblitzes them.
True, true. Time dilation feat FTW.

KuRuPT Thanosi
LOL Gladiator for the speedblitz.. of course why didn't I think of that hehe.

On another note Eny couple of questions as I know your a star wars junky...

1.. Who wins in a saber only duel... Count Dooku or Master Windu... or Starkiller vs. Kun vs. Revan.

2. Force only battle between Nihilus and The Emperor (RoTJ)

3. Lastly my friend... did Mace Windu beat the Sid in their fight or was Sid playing posseum in order to turn Anakin?

Enyalus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
LOL Gladiator for the speedblitz.. of course why didn't I think of that hehe.

On another note Eny couple of questions as I know your a star wars junky...

1.. Who wins in a saber only duel... Count Dooku or Master Windu... or Starkiller vs. Kun vs. Revan.

2. Force only battle between Nihilus and The Emperor (RoTJ)

3. Lastly my friend... did Mace Windu beat the Sid in their fight or was Sid playing posseum in order to turn Anakin?
1. Windu, Kun.
2. Nihilus.
3. Windu beat his ass.

Man, you are bored. stick out tongue

KuRuPT Thanosi
1. Windu, Kun.
2. Nihilus.
3. Windu beat his ass.

Man, you are bored. stick out tongue

thumb up

yup I am cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.