Superman/Wonder Woman vs He-man/She-ra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sweet_lady18
Both teams in they Standar equipment, exept WW if it is necesary she gets her Sword and Shield.

Who will win??

Enyalus
He-Man throws a moon, KO's Superman. Then it's two girl three way action for Adam. Truth.

Sweet_lady18
Originally posted by Enyalus
He-Man throws a moon, KO's Superman. Then it's two girl three way action for Adam. Truth.

Poor Diana, i think is over for the Virgin amazon warrior lol

Back to the topic who will win?

DarkOdin

X2 He-man can gotoe to toe with pre-crisis Supes Current will get owned.

Enyalus
Originally posted by DarkOdin
X2 He-man can gotoe to toe with pre-crisis Supes Current will get owned.
Did you see the fight, though?

'Cause I wouldn't go off hearsay. I have the comic. They grappled for a little while, He-Man judo-threw him IIRC (Supes not wanting to fight in the first place). And when Supes got serious, one punch to the face floored He-Man and ended the fight.

It wasn't much of a scrap, TBH. As much as I love He-Man.

DarkOdin

'Cause I wouldn't go off hearsay. I have the comic. They grappled for a little while, He-Man judo-threw him IIRC (Supes not wanting to fight in the first place). And when Supes got serious, one punch to the face floored He-Man and ended the fight.

I saw some scans but even grappling Pre-crisis supes is impressive.

DarkOdin

i just went back to the respect thread. Supes was mind controled So i don't see why you said that he didn't want to fight in the first place and they traded a few blows Supes also cheap shotted He-man at the begining of the fight and He-man took it well Plus He-man toss Supes a few good ones too.

spawnwest
This would be a very good fight.

Team 1 wins due to speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.