Samara Morgan (The Ring) vs Kayako Saeki (The Grudge)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sweet_lady18
Who's more scary?

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/the_undead_circus/samara.jpg

VS

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/66/Kayako_Saeki_in_The_Grudge_2.png

Kaibs
Are these the asian versions of the film or teh american?

Sweet_lady18
Originally posted by Kaibs
Are these the asian versions of the film or teh american?

The American, even that the Asian versions are more scary.

Kaibs
The asian versions are way more "scary" If i ahd to choose between the 2 of the american the grudge then. To prevent the ring all you gotta do is................. *Gasp* dont watch the tape the grudge was at least there becuase of another reason.

steverules_2
grudge, she seems unstoppable but with Samara death can be prevented

Sweet_lady18
Originally posted by Kaibs
The asian versions are way more "scary" If i ahd to choose between the 2 of the american the grudge then. To prevent the ring all you gotta do is................. *Gasp* dont watch the tape the grudge was at least there becuase of another reason.

Lets say that Kayako was boring, she has nothing to do and she found the Tape and wached it....Now she have 7 days but wen she try to give the tape to other persons, the people got really scare and run away. Is 7th day and now Samara is coming for her...

What you guys thinks that will happen?

XanatosForever
Grudge was more jerky movment. jerky movement = creep the hell outta me. I go with Grudge.

Kaibs
How the hell is the ring thing going to kill the Grudge? Wont happen it will be scare fest and the ring will be affriad before the grudge would.

Rogue Jedi
These movies freaked me out. I hate them.

Sweet_lady18
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Grudge was more jerky movment. jerky movement = creep the hell outta me. I go with Grudge.

Wen Samara is coming out of the Well in The Ring 2, that scene was horrible!

Sadako of Girth
Samara would have to go into the house or the apartment to be attacked by the Saekis in which case Tomoko, Kayako, the cat and the dad all win out..they do some creepy violent things like remove your jaw etc..

But Samara is just an brittle boned emo kid compared to her Japanese counterpart(s).

Rogue Jedi
What movie was that where the ghetto black chick beat the shit outta the girl from the horror movie?

Sadako of Girth
One of the scary movie sequels.

Sweet_lady18
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
What movie was that where the ghetto black chick beat the shit outta the girl from the horror movie?

Hahaha you mean Scary Movie 3, that's my favorite part of the movie.

Rogue Jedi
haermm I know, chick was HOT.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Sweet_lady18
Wen Samara is coming out of the Well in The Ring 2, that scene was horrible!

Yes, but Grudge has a consistent use of jerky movement in greater quantity than Ring, and like I said, I hate jerky movements. *shudder*

Impediment
Hmmm......

Normally, I'd close this thread. However, this seems like a legitimate argument.

Sweet_lady18
Originally posted by Impediment
Hmmm......

Normally, I'd close this thread. However, this seems like a legitimate argument.

Why you'r going to close my Thread?

XanatosForever
Because it's technically illegal. no expression

Sweet_lady18
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Because it's technically illegal. no expression

But why?? Both girls are from movies...

XanatosForever
But they're not actually fighting one another. You're asking which one is scarier. You didn't really provide a scenario, either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.