Team vs Hulk & Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
The Hulk and Abomination, both from the 2008 adaptation, are duking it out and a team of brutes are sent in to contain the situation. Little do they know where they are being teleported to is a NYC which has been abandoned for three years. Both the Darkseekers and Robert Neville are removed from the sight. Both the Hulk and Abomination have been fighting for 15 minutes. Team gets no prep, they're gathered, given there mission, and immediately transported to the sight. Can the team of brutes stop the two monsters? Any casualties? List your reasoning as well please.

Setting: New York City (I Am Legend)

Team Roster
*Mr. Incredible
*The Thing
*Colossus
*Juggernaut
*Iron Monger

Kaibs
I say no. Especially since it's the movie Juggs. And Mr Incredible is worthless against both. The Thing would get ***** slapped by both Abomination and Hulk. And if they both turned their attention to the team well you'd have 2 very pissed off creatures with one getting stronger every second hes angry.

XanatosForever
Whoa, what? Why is Bob considered a weak link here? Last I checked, he was a pretty big bruiser himself.

Kaibs
Wait sorry. I read that totally wrong. i thought he said Mr Fantastic not Mr incredible. ****. Incredible would actually contend fo ra while before losing. But he'd still go down.

Darth Martin
Mr. Incredible is the most powerful person on the team.

Nephthys
Mr. Incredible solos.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Nephthys
Mr. Incredible solos. no expression no

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Darth Martin
no expression no

Agreed.

Nephthys
Hes much stronger than both, and more durable too.

Darth Martin
You think he can take high calibre military weaponry? Hell, we don't know how he'd do against a bullet. He's strong as hell, yes. Maybe even a 100 ton class dude. But he has no healing factor. His teamates are no way near him either. He needs help.

XanatosForever
Well, going off movie feats, yeah, maybe, I guess so...

Darth Martin
Maybe not.

Wonder Woman in the books can take punches from Superman-level beings but is vulnerable to bullets.

Nephthys
Remember the scene where he accidentally 'chops' his fingers off, only to have the blade actually fold around his hand. So his durability is above metal and likely above bullets.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Nephthys
Remember the scene where he accidentally 'chops' his fingers off, only to have the blade actually fold around his hand. So his durability is above metal and likely above bullets.

Also remember, however, that in his first encounter with the Syndrome's robot, it ripped his costume, leaving a nice red line along with it.

Darth Martin
No I don't. It's been awhile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.