Punisher and Rorschach vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Punisher and Rorschach are going to team up against Batman in Gotham City. They have a month of prep, Batman has two weeks prep and standard equipment. Who wins?

SevenShackles
giving batman any kind of prep kills these two in my opinion. i dont see punisher and rorschach really beating batman. getting close? maybe. but they cant pull it off.

Spire
Batman.

Darth Martin
Batman's prep>>>>>>Punisher/Rorschach's. Even though the team has twice as much it won't be nearly close as far as quality goes.

Eternal Idol
Team, ftw.

Trackz
the team wreck

grimify
Bruce, easily.

Enyalus
Originally posted by grimify
Bruce, easily.
What happens when Frank shoots him with the Omega Sanction?

Everyone knows that The Punisher is one of Darkseid's avatars in the Marvel Universe. The shirt and obsession with death and destruction and pain is a dead giveaway.

Mshinu
Frank and Walter nuke Gotham because the city is full of sinners and evil has to be punished

Kazenji
I'm guessing Frank has access to all the weapons that he is using in the new series.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Batman's prep>>>>>>Punisher/Rorschach's. Even though the team has twice as much it won't be nearly close as far as quality goes.

Not with the shit Pun is packing now. The only reason why Batmans prep is better than Puns is because of his equipment and Pun has better equipment now.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Pun has better equipment now. Such as? Not being an ass just haven't been to the shop in awhile.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Such as? Not being an ass just haven't been to the shop in awhile.

Titanuim mans gloves or glove, Antmans helmet, Pym particles a gun that encases you with ice that is as dense as a small sun.

The writer stated that things are going to get even more hi-tech.

shiv
Batman boom tubes these jokers out of his city

Phantom Zone
Yeah cos Bats is likely to do that.

Slaanesh
Team..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.