Doctor Doom vs. Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Sidious doesn't have his lightsaber and he can't use his force abilities. This is just a lightning fight.

Fight takes place on top of the Baxter Building.

Who will win?

Placidity
Interesting Battle.

But upon a closer look...

Doom's lightning makes Sidious looks like he plays with sparks.

http://i25.tinypic.com/2qu26iv.jpg

In fact, Doom welcomes whatever Sidious can throw at him. Afterall, it energizes him...

http://i27.tinypic.com/2ecf0jb.jpg

This is the fate of Sidious

http://i29.tinypic.com/2i3msy.jpg

Rogue Jedi
haermm Gonna profile that.

Robtard
Not sure Force-lightning is the same as lightning, as it doesn't burn, right?

If so, there's no telling how it could affect Doom, it may just kill him. Odd fight though, gimping Sideous to one power, while not taking into account Doom's inherent durability to damage.

Rogue Jedi
Agreed, Sidious should at least have his saber.

Placidity
Originally posted by Robtard
Not sure Force-lightning is the same as lightning, as it doesn't burn, right?

It does. Anakin is smokin' at around 0:19-0:20 secs.

lIWm1GSHJ2o

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
It does. Anakin is smokin' at around 0:19-0:20 secs.

lIWm1GSHJ2o You *****, I was gonna post that.

Placidity
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You *****, I was gonna post that.

You're welcome.

Robtard
Two things.

-That much contact with lightning would combust cllothes, not just make them smoke a little bit.

-Lightning doesn't pick you up and move you about.

So I really don't think Force-lightning is just lightning. I still think Doom here, as his durability is way up there.

Placidity
Two things.

-That much contact with lightning would combust cllothes, not just make them smoke a little bit.

-Lightning doesn't pick you up and move you about.

So I really don't think Force-lightning is just lightning. I still think Doom here, as his durability is way up there.

A few things...

- We don't know the clothing material that Anakin was wearing. It could be fire resistant leather or most likely some futuristic material unknown to us.

- I'm sure film makers don't study the scientific plausibility of scenes, such as whether Anakin should have had his clothes set on fire, then run to the restrooms to put it out then come back etc.

- Dooku could have simultaneously used force telekinesis.

Also, the fact that a lightsaber can be used to ground the lightning, makes it very unlikely that the lightning is some sort of mystical energy (lets say, not unlike hellfire).

Either way we agree, Sidious is toast.

Rogue Jedi
Pretty sure it was good old fashioned cotton.

Placidity
Pretty sure it was good old fashioned cotton.

Yea, or you could've said that his ass caught on fire in EpIII.

I probably would've said those were different clothes or something like that. big grin

Darth Martin
Atleast give Sidious his full range of Force abilitites if not his lightsaber to make it fair.

Rogue Jedi
Yea, or you could've said that his ass caught on fire in EpIII.

I probably would've said those were different clothes or something like that. big grin You ****er, first the damn vid, now this......****ing uber pwnage, twice in 24 hours haermm

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Doom wins.

Darth Martin
As the rules stand, yes, he sure does.

I petition for Sidious to get his full range of Force abilitites. mad

Rogue Jedi
Seconded.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Third...ed.

NemeBro
Even with full range of abilities, Doom still wins.

One lightning blast will kill Sidious, and Sidious cannot avoid or block it.

Robtard
A few things...

- We don't know the clothing material that Anakin was wearing. It could be fire resistant leather or most likely some futuristic material unknown to us.

- I'm sure film makers don't study the scientific plausibility of scenes, such as whether Anakin should have had his clothes set on fire, then run to the restrooms to put it out then come back etc.

- Dooku could have simultaneously used force telekinesis.

Also, the fact that a lightsaber can be used to ground the lightning, makes it very unlikely that the lightning is some sort of mystical energy (lets say, not unlike hellfire).

Either way we agree, Sidious is toast.

Considering Sideous is outclassed here in gimp-form. Let's toss the Force-lightning thing about some more.

-Possible, but that's speculation and Kenobi's robe caught fire when Jango blasted him. So I'm leaning towards Anakin not having some-super cotton.

-This is possible.

-The grounding makes no sense, as the current would ultimately travel through the sabre, into the wielder's hand then ultimately into the ground. Also taking into account that the Force is a mystical energy/entity, it stands to reason a product of it is indeed mystical in nature in return.

Is there any canonical data that states exactly what Force-lightning is?

KingD19
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_lightning

And Sidious could possibly block the lightning with his hands, if Yoda was capable of it, Sidious should be as well. And, his lightning is powerful enough to kill on contact, yet the times he used it on screen, he was using it for torture.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by NemeBro
Even with full range of abilities, Doom still wins.

One lightning blast will kill Sidious, and Sidious cannot avoid or block it.

Precog.

Force speed.

Saber ingite.

Head lop.

Dead Dr..

NemeBro
Precog.

Force speed.

Saber ingite.

Head lop.

Dead Dr.. Doctor Doom was not harmed by a Supernova level of heat. At all.

The very notion that a saber would kill him is hilarious. Then again, you are the same guy who thought a saber could cut Superman so I should not be surprised.

Also, if Sidious gets close...Doom punches his head off. Doom was a physical rival to Thing.

Or he blasts him once with lightning.

Oh, and Palpatine in the movies, is not so fast.

Nemesis X
Palpatine in the movies, is not so fast.

Didn't Palpatine kill two Jedi masters in a minute in Episode III when Windu and the two Jedi (that were slain) came to arrest him?

Sadako of Girth
He closed the range really quickly to take out that bunch of Jedi in ROTS.

Rogue Jedi
Doctor Doom was not harmed by a Supernova level of heat. At all.

The very notion that a saber would kill him is hilarious. Then again, you are the same guy who thought a saber could cut Superman so I should not be surprised.

Also, if Sidious gets close...Doom punches his head off. Doom was a physical rival to Thing.

Or he blasts him once with lightning.

Oh, and Palpatine in the movies, is not so fast.

Precog.

Force speed.

Force choke.

Dead Dr..

Dr Will Hatch
If EU was involved like it should be, Sidious would easily win.

Rogue Jedi
Precog

Force Speed

John McClane

Robtard
Precog.

Force speed.

Force choke.

Dead Dr..

Doom is made of pure metal and he survived beign inside a super-nova at ground zero (ie no oxygen), so it's unlikely he can be choked or suffocated.

Robtard
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
If EU was involved like it should be, Sidious would easily win.

No, it shouldn't, Movie Vs forum, functioning word "Movie".

If we allow literature, then comic Dr. Doom creates a massive canon, fires it across time, space and dimensions into the Deathstar and blows Sideous to shit, while he's taking a shit.

Dr Will Hatch
Yup, except that's a different Dr Doom. The one in the movie was just a jealous schmuck in a mask.

Rogue Jedi
Doom is made of pure metal and he survived beign inside a super-nova at ground zero (ie no oxygen), so it's unlikely he can be choked or suffocated.

Precog

Force Speed

John McClane

A lightsaber is a piercing weapon, you know. Remember when we were talking about Clone trooper armor, and I said an ewok arrow could penetrate it, so why not the death spell?

Darth Martin
Doctor Doom was not harmed by a Supernova level of heat. At all. Yet, a Lightsaber would still go through him.

If EU was involved like it should be, Sidious would easily win. EU should not be involved since this is the Movie "Versus" Forum

Besides do you really want to bring 616 Doom into this? He's levels above "Movie" Doom or ROTS Sidious (EU feats included). erm

NemeBro
Clearly everyone except a select few in this thread are idiots.

A lightsaber would not go through him. Factually. Prove to me they>Supernova please.

I must admit though, RJ's argument, it WAS VERY convincing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Martin
A lightsaber would not go through him. Factually. Prove to me they>Supernova please. Doom has a strong resistance to heat. You've proved that. However while a lightsaber seemingly incorporates heat it is not designed to desintegrate or burn it's target like Torch's supernova. It is a cutting blade formed of pure plasma.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Doom has a strong resistance to heat. You've proved that. However while a lightsaber seemingly incorporates heat it is not designed to desintegrate or burn it's target like Torch's supernova. It is a cutting blade formed of pure plasma. yes

Jaeh.is.Awesome
If Sids get to Doom first, Doom dies by incapacitation. of the head.

but if Doom blasts away Sids first, then Sids is toast. literally.

Dr Will Hatch
Besides do you really want to bring 616 Doom into this? He's levels above "Movie" Doom or ROTS Sidious (EU feats included). erm

Movie Doom is a different character altogether while the continuity from the SW films and the EU remains the same.

Darth Martin
Movie Doom is a different character altogether while the continuity from the SW films and the EU remains the same. Depends on the arc. Take Boba Fett for instance. Lucas admits he killed him off. But a certain writer changed the story. So you must diregard that entire arc as non-canon. That scan someone posted of Vader killing Maul is non-canon. As far as I'm concerned nothing is canon film-wise unless Lucas confirms it. While also using a characters comic-book feats greatly improves that character. For example, if we go by EU then Mace Windu would be a herald. He's lifted thousands of tons with his telekinesis. Which is fine by all means. I'd prefer it if we did incorporate EU feats for Star Wars characters but many have expressed disaproval with this so I play along and abide the rules agreed to by the majority. DE Palpatine is powerful. So if we used the EU feats of his I think it'd only be fair to incoporate 616 Doom.

NemeBro
Doom has a strong resistance to heat. You've proved that. However while a lightsaber seemingly incorporates heat it is not designed to desintegrate or burn it's target like Torch's supernova. It is a cutting blade formed of pure plasma. Lightsabers cut because of the heat. no expression

Darth Martin
However while a lightsaber seemingly incorporates heat it is not designed to desintegrate or burn it's target like Torch's supernova.

Robtard
Fact #1: Lighsabre's cut into metal, the metal is left glowing and molten.

Fact #2 Lightsabre's cut through flesh, the flesh is left cauterized.

Conculsion: Lightsabres cut with intense heat, ie burn.

KingD19
Unless something shows Doom being on a level of one of the few metals resistant/immune to a saber, it's safe to say he can get cut.

Darth Martin
Lightsabres cut with intense heat, ie burn. Obviously. My point was they pierce. Torch's supernova doesn't so you can't compare the two.

You can pore a bucket full of cold water on someone and they'll be cold. But if you stab someone with an blade formed of ice they will be left with a hole instead of them complaining about how cold the ice is.

Lightsabers and Torch's Supernova both employ heat but they use it differently.

NemeBro
They don't fvcking cut people. no expression

They burn a path through what they cut, and a hole through what they stab.

By your shit-logic, Doom blasting that one guy with lightning asserts that his lightning is cutting-based.

Fact of the matter is, Torch's Supernova is hotter than the heat of a saber, therefore since Doom took said supernova easily, said saber cannot burn a path through Doom. Which is obvious.

Darth Martin
They don't fvcking cut people. no expression

They burn a path through what they cut confused laughing

Robtard
Don't play semantics. "Cut" is the easiest way of describing what a Lightsabre does, it doesn't cut in the sense that a knife cuts, which is what you're implying, it cuts in the sense a blowtorch 'cuts', with heat/burning.

So someone need only be immune to a "X" amount of heat to be lightsabre proof(from a heat standpoint, as there are materials in the SW-verse that negate a sabre); stands to reason Doom is. Unless you have a valid reason a lighsabre produces more heat than a guy who could in theory burn Earth's entire atmosphere?

Rogue Jedi
Don't play semantics. "Cut" is the easiest way of describing what a Lightsabre does, it doesn't cut in the sense that a knife cuts, which is what you're implying, it cuts in the sense a blowtorch 'cuts', with heat/burning.

So someone need only be immune to a "X" amount of heat to be lightsabre proof(from a heat standpoint, as there are materials in the SW-verse that negate a sabre); stands to reason Doom is. Unless you have a valid reason a lighsabre produces more heat than a guy who could in theory burn Earth's entire atmosphere? Two thumbs up on the blowtorch analogy thumb up thumb up

NemeBro
confused laughing Up your's buddy. smile

Dr Will Hatch
How did we come to the conclusion that Imposter Dooms electrical output is greater? If it based on the scene where Doom blows a hole through that one bloke, keep in mind that Mace Windu was protected by overwhelming Force protection and was still shot into the air like a ragdoll.

Robtard
"overwhelming Force protection"? Explain that one.

Doom was seen sending lightning flying everywhere, in a much greater area . I think he also sent The Thing (who easily weights a ton) flying with a blast of it.

Dr Will Hatch
Force Users have a great healing factor and resistence to pain and injury. Not quite invulnurability, but Luke taking those bolts speaks for itself.

I see. I'll haven't watched the FF movie since it came out because of its awfulness. Yeah, Doom wins per the original scenario. If Palpatine gets other Force powers, it's a different story.

NemeBro
Not to mention his lightning broke Sue's shield. Which contained Johnny's Supernova.

KingD19
Because his super nova was wide spread, while the lightning was concentrated on a single point, just like the lightsaber blade is.

And Mace used Vapaad to block the lightning and send it back to Sidious.

And bout Luke taking those Force Bolts, Palpy was just torturing him, he could have killed him instantly, but he wanted him to turn to the Dark Side.

And in the EU, Luke started having microseizures, and he became very ill for a while, but being Luke, he healed himself in a bit.

And no way does Thing way a ton.

Robtard
Force Users have a great healing factor and resistence to pain and injury. Not quite invulnurability, but Luke taking those bolts speaks for itself.

I see. I'll haven't watched the FF movie since it came out because of its awfulness. Yeah, Doom wins per the original scenario. If Palpatine gets other Force powers, it's a different story.

The zipper on your EU pants is down and you're showing your dingus.

It was a terrible flick. Force Choke, likely won't work on a guy made of living metal. Force Push, will send Doom flying but won't stop his electrical attack. Force Crush, isn't likely enough to crush a guy of Doom's durability. So what do you see Sidious winning with?

WO Polaski
So someone need only be immune to a "X" amount of heat to be lightsabre proof(from a heat standpoint, as there are materials in the SW-verse that negate a sabre); stands to reason Doom is. Unless you have a valid reason a lighsabre produces more heat than a guy who could in theory burn Earth's entire atmosphere?

id actually heard somewhere that lightsabers and all the energy weapons in the SW universe are much hotter then the sun or at least put out more energy. ill dig up some research and get back to you on that.

KingD19
Actually, Sidious had enough strength to lift and throw Senate Pods at Yoda, which would weigh a lot, he could probably damage Doom that way, since in the 2nd movie, Johnny's Thing hand and the crane hurt him.

A lightsaber blade was a massless form that neither radiated heat nor expended energy until it came into contact with something solid. The power of the energy blade was so great that it could cut through almost anything, although the speed through which it cut depended on the density of the subject. One important note about lightsaber wounds is that they rarely bleed profusely, even when a limb had been severed. This is because the energy blade cauterized the wound as it passed, and thus even a severe wound did not tend to bleed heavily.

When cutting through dense material, the immense electromagnetic field generated by the arc causes resistance rather than letting solid matter enter and interrupt the arc. This gives the blade a feeling of being solid when immersed in dense material. Rarely, some solid materials can actually pass through the electromagnetic field and short out the arc. Other Electromagnetic energy fields and coherent energy are also repelled by lightsabers' arcs. These include most force fields, blaster bolts, and other lightsaber blades.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19

And no way does Thing way a ton.

I was thinking of the Ultimate version, which is much taller and bulkier. Marvel has Thing at 500lbs.

Robtard
Actually, Sidious had enough strength to lift and throw Senate Pods at Yoda, which would weigh a lot, he could probably damage Doom that way, since in the 2nd movie, Johnny's Thing hand and the crane hurt him.

A lightsaber blade was a massless form that neither radiated heat nor expended energy until it came into contact with something solid. The power of the energy blade was so great that it could cut through almost anything, although the speed through which it cut depended on the density of the subject. One important note about lightsaber wounds is that they rarely bleed profusely, even when a limb had been severed. This is because the energy blade cauterized the wound as it passed, and thus even a severe wound did not tend to bleed heavily.

When cutting through dense material, the immense electromagnetic field generated by the arc causes resistance rather than letting solid matter enter and interrupt the arc. This gives the blade a feeling of being solid when immersed in dense material. Rarely, some solid materials can actually pass through the electromagnetic field and short out the arc. Other Electromagnetic energy fields and coherent energy are also repelled by lightsabers' arcs. These include most force fields, blaster bolts, and other lightsaber blades.

Doom took a hit from the Thing in FF4 which sent him flying, we was once the worse for it. Can't see Force Push/Slam doing much but annoy him.

Yes, we've read the Wookiepedia on Lightsabres. They still cut with heat energy and Doom has an immensely high resistance to heat.

KingD19
Well if Thing weighed a ton, then Doom must have weighed more, being solid, or at least armored metal. But the Senate pods had to have weighed more than that. And considering that Yoda and Dooku both held up massive weights with little effort, it should be well within Sidious powers to move and crush Doom.

In the 2nd movie, Johnny wrapped around him, and heated up, which caused Doom visible pain, and when Johnny punched him, and Thing got in the crane and hit him, he oofed, showing he felt the pain. And like I said, while the supernova was hot, Doom was just at the center of it, the lightsaber will be putting comparable heat on a small surface area, which unless Doom's metal is resistant to the saber, should cut him.

Robtard
Originally posted by WO Polaski
id actually heard somewhere that lightsabers and all the energy weapons in the SW universe are much hotter then the sun or at least put out more energy. ill dig up some research and get back to you on that.

Alright, we can compare then.

I don't remember what it was exactly, as I watched the movie once long ago, but when Richard's was testing Torch's abilities, they stated how hot he was burning at that moment. It was the scene where he's in the metal box and practically melts it.

This lead Richards to deduce that if Johnny went supernova (greater than what he put out in the box), he could burn away the entire atmosphere.

KingD19
If a lightsaber wasn't directed back in on itself, it could do the same thing.

NemeBro
Lol wtf? No, it could not.

Heat that could have burned away the entire atmosphere was focused in a very small area, with Doom in it.

King, you are arguing at your ass, you have no basis for such a fvcking claim.

WO Polaski

This lead Richards to deduce that if Johnny went supernova (greater than what he put out in the box), he could burn away the entire atmosphere.

id assume that if the sun was close enough to our atmosphere it would do the same thing... so all that would really prove is that he is at least as hot as the sun which would be inferior to the heat of a lightsaber if the statement is true.

another thing to keep in mind is that the supernova was just one giant intense heat attack. but the attack disperses quickly. after doing the super nova the area was safe to be in less then a minute later. considering a lightsaber is consistent never ending heat it stands to reason that if it were "stabbed" into the shield or armor of doom it would "melt" its way through it yeah? when did doom ever show the ability to protect himself from consistently high temperatures?

this is all based on a lightsaber being hotter then the sun or hotter by the way. like i said i have no idea if thats actually true or not. i need to research it.

KingD19
Actually, Doom was effected, he just wasn't hurt. His body was heated to the point that when he was hit with water, he froze. A lightsaber will definitely effect him. In fact, he was red hot, which means, he was effected.

Robtard
id assume that if the sun was close enough to our atmosphere it would do the same thing... so all that would really prove is that he is at least as hot as the sun which would be inferior to the heat of a lightsaber if the statement is true.

another thing to keep in mind is that the supernova was just one giant intense heat attack. but the attack disperses quickly. after doing the super nova the area was safe to be in less then a minute later. considering a lightsaber is consistent never ending heat it stands to reason that if it were "stabbed" into the shield or armor of doom it would "melt" its way through it yeah? when did doom ever show the ability to protect himself from consistently high temperatures?

this is all based on a lightsaber being hotter then the sun or hotter by the way. like i said i have no idea if thats actually true or not. i need to research it.

Hotter too actually, since the Sun has billions (trillions?) the mass over Johnny.

He survived a Super Nova attack without a scratch, melt or a drip. So it's only a guess that if Johnny had kept it up longer it would have damaged him. Either way, Doom isn't going to be standing about doing nothing while Sideous is poking/holding a lightsabre to him.

Then get to it, girly.

Robtard
Actually, Doom was effected, he just wasn't hurt. His body was heated to the point that when he was hit with water, he froze. A lightsaber will definitely effect him. In fact, he was red hot, which means, he was effected.

Let me guess, Sidious is going to hold the sabre on Doom (who will do nothing in return) until he's hot and glowing and then Force-cool him?

STFU with these nonsense arguments.

KingD19
No tard, he's going to use the saber on him, just like in the movies, it might take a bit of swiping, but it will cut through him, and how about you STFU till you can prove that he can't be cut.

WO Polaski
this is going to sound like a cliche feminist statement but seriously. what is with guys on this website and their aggressiveness? erm ive seen high school football games with less bravado and overcompensation.

Robtard
No tard, he's going to use the saber on him, just like in the movies, it might take a bit of swiping, but it will cut through him, and how about you STFU till you can prove that he can't be cut.

I have been, by using shown movie feats. Sabres cut with heat, Doom has an epically high level of heat resistance.

Now let's see you try and abide by the forum rules and cease with the pulling of nonsense from your anus.

NemeBro

this is all based on a lightsaber being hotter then the sun or hotter by the way. like i said i have no idea if thats actually true or not. i need to research it. The sun has mass far over Johnny, also, temperatures HOTTER than the sun(the surface, at least) have been made on Earth without this effect. So Johnny could very well be as hot as the core.

2. It was focused on him for a few seconds, and the metal of Doom's body was still noticeably heated. As for holding the saber to Doom...That is assuming Doom does not knock Sidious' skull off his shoulders when he tries that.

3. Then hurry up woman!

WO Polaski
Hotter too actually, since the Sun has billions (trillions?) the mass over Johnny.

i know nothing about science so i cant argue against this. laughing out loud

well yeah i expect him to try to defend himself but really sideous has got the speed superiority in spades. plus he can disable him with the force. not outright hes never displayed force control like that in the movies but i mean enough to disorient him. a force pull at the arm here a subtle push there etc.

mad

edit- meh. the OP. gotta read those damn things.

why is palaptine being gimped! sad

Robtard
this is going to sound like a cliche feminist statement but seriously. what is with guys on this website and their aggressiveness? erm ive seen high school football games with less bravado and overcompensation.

It's because we all have the tiniest of penises.

OR, it could be the constant bullshit and nonsense people keep repeating, even have logic has shown them to be wrong.

WO Polaski
if i can put up with sados war mongering over PM's you guys can keep your shorts on!

Robtard
if i can put up with sados war mongering over PM's you guys can keep your shorts on!

By how will I then ream you with my shorts on?

NemeBro
I masturbate to conflict on the internetz.

NemeBro
By how will I then ream you with my shorts on? *But

WO Polaski
**** you guys. roll eyes (sarcastic)

eek! laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
It's because we all have the tiniest of penises.

OR, it could be the constant bullshit and nonsense people keep repeating, even have logic has shown them to be wrong.

*Presses the buzzer for option b.*

Steady unrelenting bullshit causes a watertorture like sensation that leads to outrage and the need toexpose it's sayer as a gimping, loon clownshoe when they brazenly deny all arguments based on likelihood and common sense.

Sadako of Girth
I masturbate to conflict on the internetz.

laughing out loud

NemeBro

eek! laughing out loud I go first.

Robtard

eek! laughing out loud

Well, yes, that's the idea.

But I'm not doing a threesome with Neme, he's likely to try and slip a finger in me as he is you.

NemeBro
Well, yes, that's the idea.

But I'm not doing a threesome with Neme, he's likely to try and slip a finger in me as he is you. I'll slip more than a finger in, I assume you of that.

Sadako of Girth
Its nice to feel assured.

Robtard wont be walking for a week, by the sound of these scary incursions and shenanigans.... laughing out loud

Robtard
I assure you both, I'd not let myself get into the situation. Mine's staying a virgin, all pure-like.

Sadako of Girth
Instead of like a ripped out fireplace. stick out tongue

NemeBro
Don't talk about my ass that way!

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

NemeBro
Is your name meant to be a reference to your penis?

I am serious.

Nemesis X
If you're done acting like morons, get back on topic.

WO Polaski
well i went looking and i cant find where i saw it. that means it probably wasnt from a credible source so forget it.

AngryManatee
Spite. Sideous dies like a *****.

Sadako of Girth
Is your name meant to be a reference to your penis?

I am serious.

Ah ok. It actually refers to sonic girth.

Back from my death metal playing days.
My mate Steve the drummer, noted when I added my boss ME-5 into the effects loop for EQ, and dropped off the gain a bit on the drive we were playing slow slower chuggier stuff with added inverted 5ths and the EQ "broadened the sonic girth" according to Steve. We laughed, smoked another joint then named the band Girth.

Sadako was another band name later on. (Named so cause of the ghost in Ringu.)

It is freakish coincidence that it also describes my penis..

smokin'

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nemesis X
If you're done acting like morons, get back on topic. Sidious force speeds.

Sidious ignites saber.

Sidious buries saber to the hilt in Doom's chest.

Or not.

WO Polaski
Sidious force speeds.

yes

Rogue Jedi
It's been kinda explained a few times how a lightsaber will cut through Doom.

NemeBro
It won't though.

It has been explained by morons.

WO Polaski
it can cut through the armor. it just takes time to do that sideous wont have.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, well there is that.....

Rogue Jedi
One thing I was never clear on....Doom, when he does his energy attacks, is the energy created from within him, or does he draw energy from around him?

NemeBro
I do not know why we would assume he took it from other sources...

If Sidious were to get close enough and try to hold his saber, forcing it in Doom...Doom will punch his head off.

Rogue Jedi
But wouldn't Sidious precog that?

NemeBro
If he moved out of the way, then he would have to stop trying to burn through his armor, starting the process over.

And Doom can easily follow up with a lightning blast.

Rogue Jedi
I do not know why we would assume he took it from other sources...

I only saw f4 once, and at the end, I thought I remembered him drawing electricity from the streetlamps.

Placidity
I only saw f4 once, and at the end, I thought I remembered him drawing electricity from the streetlamps.

Indeed he did. He first found out when he could draw electricity from a power socket. He can both generate and absorb electricity, essentially, he has an infinite amount of power generation (source, not magnitude).

And remember, he could power a machine that the genius Reed Richards couldn't for all his wealth and knowledge.

Rogue Jedi
Indeed he did. He first found out when he could draw electricity from a power socket. He can both generate and absorb electricity, essentially, he has an infinite amount of power generation (source, not magnitude).

And remember, he could power a machine that the genius Reed Richards couldn't for all his wealth and knowledge. Good stuff, thanx.

NemeBro
Fvck vegetables.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.