Nine tail fox naruto vs Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K-9
ultimate battle

NemeBro
Akuma explodes its face.

TricksterPriest
Gouki smashed an island with a punch that shifted the tectonic plates. no expression That's low class 100 using the marvel scale. Naruto gets ****ing owned.

NemeBro
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Gouki smashed an island with a punch that shifted the tectonic plates. no expression That's low class 100 using the marvel scale. Naruto gets ****ing owned. Low?

I am not sure you realise how much force you have to use to do that.

King Kandy
Originally posted by NemeBro
Low?

I am not sure you realise how much force you have to use to do that.
It is low because even someone with infinite strength would be considered class 100. If you can blow up a galaxy by flicking your pinky, it's still only class 100.

NemeBro
Originally posted by King Kandy
It is low because even someone with infinite strength would be considered class 100. If you can blow up a galaxy by flicking your pinky, it's still only class 100. I was under the impression that low class 100 are people like Thing, who can lift exactly 100 tons unless he has gotten stronger.

Nemesis X
Did Akuma punch an island in the videogames or the anime?

NemeBro
Games.

Gouki has never been in any of the animes, except that one sucky one that no one cares about.

Nemesis X
Games.

Gouki has never been in any of the animes, except that one sucky one that no one cares about.

SF Alpha?

NemeBro
Dunno. I just saw some shitty AMV once with him in it.

King Kandy
I was under the impression that low class 100 are people like Thing, who can lift exactly 100 tons unless he has gotten stronger.
low is relative I guess.

NemeBro
Well sure, just about everyone is low class 100 compared to physical monsters like Superboy Prime or Trion Juggernaut, but I would not count Gouki as a "low" class 100 with guys like Thing personally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.