Cujo Vs Riggs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth

Cujo the rabid, vicious giant St.Bernard is savageing the town of Little Rock...He is a bloodthirsty frenzy.

He has wiped out the police dept and Riggs from LA homocide is called in.

While the chopper nears Little Rock, Riggs is arming and packing his guns when the pilot of the chopper, who was bitten by Cujo as he lifted survivors out earlier, succumbs to the rabies and the chopper starts to dive toward the tree line. Riggs sensing certain death, jumps from the chopper as it hits the trees, and he falls safely down the branches to safety as the chopper veers sidewards through the trees exploding taking the rabies pilot with it.

....And of course all Riggs' gun stuff.
All of it is unusable.

As the evening sets in, Riggs enjoys the romantic glow of the burning chopper and enchanting musk of burning rabie pilot flesh, and is almost oblivious to the approaching Cujo-shaped menace approching from behind.

Cujo foaming at the mouth and snarls, eyes widened to a demonic degree. Crazed. Rabid. Hes a bad, dangerous, smooth criminal hound of the baskervilles on crack, but hes a crazed, rabid, bad dangerous, smooth criminal hound of the baskervilles on crack who has just snarled his position away to the human.

Riggs rightly shits himself, physically, screams, then realises that he will have to fight for his life, with all of his MA skills again to the scoring of Michael Kamen music.

So. Cujo and Riggs h2h. Who wins...?

Let the debate begin.....

Rogue Jedi
h2h? you mean h2p, right?

Rogue Jedi
Riggs pwns Cujo with his martial arts kicks. Cujo never gets a bite in. Riggs lands a hard kick to the side of Cujo's head, Cujo is stunned, Riggs rushes in and crushes Cujo's skull under his boot heel.

Robtard
Which LW movies were you watching,son? His "martial arts" moves were slow and telegraphed, even a rabid dog could likely get out of the way of those.

Cujo also has his insane rabies-driven durability, he can smash through doors and dent a car with his head without missing a step, a kick or two won't take him down, not a chance.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
h2h? you mean h2p, right?

Hand to hound

or Hound to hand stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Which LW movies were you watching,son? His "martial arts" moves were slow and telegraphed, even a rabid dog could likely get out of the way of those.

Cujo also has his insane rabies-driven durability, he can smash through doors and dent a car with his head without missing a step, a kick or two won't take him down, not a chance. You do know it is just a dog, right? You think Cujo is gonna be like "Well, I really wanna bite his ass, but let me wait for an opening?" roll eyes (sarcastic) Cujo is gonna charge him, balls to the wall.

Sadako of Girth
Thats what all his previous victims thought.

Rogue Jedi
Well, if that chick was able to clock him with a baseball bat, I am quite sure Riggs would have no problem kicking the shit outta him. Have you ever been attacked by a dog?

Sadako of Girth
Yeah. A german shepherdy type (sp) grabbed on and ripped my anorak sleeve as a kid. And the owner had to intervene before it got more serious. Ive also spent enough time with Staffys to know the deal with those also.

I would counter though: Have you ever been attacked by a Rabid Cujo...?

Robtard
You do know it is just a dog, right? You think Cujo is gonna be like "Well, I really wanna bite his ass, but let me wait for an opening?" roll eyes (sarcastic) Cujo is gonna charge him, balls to the wall.

And a few of Riggs kicks won't take Cujo down, so Rigg's kicks the dog and then gets chewed for his bravado.

To answer your question, I have been attacked by a dog, it was a 9lbs Pomeranian; I "pwned" it's ass. This is a massive 180+ lbs St. Bernard in a super-rabies bing.

Have you ever been attacked by a dog this size that can smash through doors and dent a car with it's head? No, you haven't, so comparing movie Cujo to just another dog is silly.

Sadako of Girth
He is the Hanzo sword of dogs, in that respect.

Rogue Jedi
And a few of Riggs kicks won't take Cujo down, so Rigg's kicks the dog and then gets chewed for his bravado.

To answer your question, I have been attacked by a dog, it was a 9lbs Pomeranian; I "pwned" it's ass. This is a massive 180+ lbs St. Bernard in a super-rabies bing.

Have you ever been attacked by a dog this size that can smash through doors and dent a car with it's head? No, you haven't, so comparing movie Cujo to just another dog is silly.

Riggs wears cowboy boots, man. One kick to the head and Cujo is, at the very least, gonna be like WTF.

I have been attacked by a 100 pound shepherd, and it was quite easy to sidestep and kick it in the stomach.

Aren't there like trees around? Riggs climbs a tree, grabs a branch, and uses it as a club, maybe? Also, Riggs can run pretty damn fast. He chased down a frigging car.

Sadako of Girth
A car in heavy assed traffic having to double back on itself and that wasnt going that fast, in the 1st place. And he fired at it from range,its not like he went up and punched through the windshield and pulled the driver's throat out, or anything.

Also, as added motivation:

Riggs is also out of cigarettes and needs to beat Cujo to steal his Dog Biscuits.

Cujo is defending those same biscuits.

Rogue Jedi
Riggs runs to the drug store, slaps on a nicorette patch, grabs a umbrella and stabs Cujo.

Sadako of Girth
Which would really piss Cujo off.

And Cujo, clearly is within countering bite range if Riggs could stab him with that.

Rogue Jedi
Riggs does this, at 1:00:

DcyX8AFCZ8I&feature=PlayList&p=E97611E1FD5948A0&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=31

Sadako of Girth
Hed get his face, stomach and balls ripped off trying that against Cujo.
For starters.

(Another very likely outcome of the thread)

Rogue Jedi
haermm Not even a chuckle? A snigger?

Sadako of Girth
yes

*Chuckles AND sniggers*. stick out tongue

Robtard
Riggs wears cowboy boots, man. One kick to the head and Cujo is, at the very least, gonna be like WTF.

I have been attacked by a 100 pound shepherd, and it was quite easy to sidestep and kick it in the stomach.

Aren't there like trees around? Riggs climbs a tree, grabs a branch, and uses it as a club, maybe? Also, Riggs can run pretty damn fast. He chased down a frigging car.

Doubt it.

If you had done that to Cujo, he would have grunted and then chewed you apart.

Now you're thinking, but would Riggs do this, or he more the 'I'm going stand here and roundhouse this stupid dog because I killed gooks in the Nam' type, as you first said?

Rogue Jedi
Doubt it.

Now you're thinking, but would Riggs do this, or he more the 'I'm going stand here and roundhouse this stupid dog because I killed gooks in the Nam' type, as you first said? Likely anyone except Marv would run for their life.

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
yes

*Chuckles AND sniggers*. stick out tongue Attaboy smile

Sadako of Girth
Doubt it.

Now you're thinking, but would Riggs do this, or he more the 'I'm going stand here and roundhouse this stupid dog because I killed gooks in the Nam' type, as you first said?

I could see Riggs getting his nuts savaged off horrifically while sailing round his telegraphed spin kick..then hed have no dick but Rabies instead.

Which would, lets face it, if you were Riggs, would be enough to shit in your coco pops. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
I could see Riggs getting his nuts savaged off horrifically while sailing round his telegraphed spin kick..then hed have no dick but Rabies instead.

Which would, lets face it, if you were Riggs, would be enough to shit in your coco pops. :P

roll eyes (sarcastic) Boy, you are the ultimate anti Riggs fanboy.

Sadako of Girth
Better to be that than a HP fanboy though, eh...? wink

Telegraphed shots like many of the ones he took are kinda slow..... and not very good ideas either, when someone or something is charging into you.

A straight kick instead would be better, safer for the kicker, and more efficient most of the time.

Rogue Jedi
Better to be that than a HP fanboy though, eh...? wink

Telegraphed shots like many of the ones he took are kinda slow..... and not very good ideas either, when someone or something is charging into you.

A straight kick instead would be better, safer for the kicker, and more efficient most of the time.
http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/2521869701_a5cebb6d13.jpg

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

Nihilists.

Rogue Jedi
haermm Vee fukk you up, vee takes zee moneyz!!

Sadako of Girth
Shit! Thats where I know you from..... Autobahn. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Tomorow vee come backz and vee cut off your Johnson!!!

Robtard
"I don't need your ****in' sympathy, man, I need my ****ing johnson!"

Sadako of Girth
stick out tongue
Ermmmmmmmm......I'll take "Things a German would never say to John McClane, unless seeking euthanasia"...?

Rogue Jedi
http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/The_Big_Lebowski_zombie_shirt_by_Cl.jpg

Sadako of Girth
"I don't need your ****in' sympathy, man, I need my ****ing johnson!"

That Johnson really tied the room together..

Rogue Jedi
Who wore black pajamas, Walter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.