the.kenzo.experience

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the.kenzo
New social thread, cause I felt like it. I welcome anyone to join in, just keep arguments out of it...I don't want drama.

Rogue Jedi
drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama dramadrama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama dramadrama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama dramadrama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama

Mairuzu
this is some gaynesssssssssssssss

the.kenzo
I will have that post stricken from the record books. uhuh

~Wålshy~
hey buddy

Mairuzu
balls

the.kenzo

~Wålshy~
what was that thing with piggle? dumping her cause she didn't want your kid, ****ing sick

Ms Chelle
wavey

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by the.kenzo
On vacation in Las Vegas. Won't hardly be on for the next half month.

Riiiiiight.. haermm

Mairuzu
titties

Baylin
yawn

Mairuzu
your sig? yeah

=Tired Hiker=
Kenzo, whuddup!?

the.kenzo
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Riiiiiight.. haermm

And I'm not on that much, am I?

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Kenzo, whuddup!?

Hey, Preston. I'm in your neck of the woods right now.

Piggle Humsy
And I'm not on that much, am I?

Yes, pretty sure I've seen your name on here every day since you left...

and you started a social thread.. awehuhs

You need to GTFO and enjoy Vegas like you're gonna die tomorrow.

Mairuzu
Yes, pretty sure I've seen your name on here every day since you left...
stalker

the.kenzo
I'm moving back here in lessthan 2 months, I have plenty of time to enjoy Vegas

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Mairuzu
stalker

Yeah.. ok awehuhs

I'm moving back here in lessthan 2 months, I have plenty of time to enjoy Vegas

Bad idea.

but ok.

=Tired Hiker=
Hey, Preston. I'm in your neck of the woods right now.

You missed the heat that bad you had to return?? wink

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha.

"No drama", and there's conflict on the first page.

-AC

the.kenzo
I don't know what your definition of conflict is, but I don't see any in here yet. Just a lot of joking around.

Uneeklyconfused
What state is Gorkville in ?

the.kenzo
State of mind. haermm2

Uneeklyconfused
What is mind?
No matter
What is matter
Never mind

or something like that big grin

the.kenzo
Maybe, maybe not

Uneeklyconfused
If life is like a box of chocolates, because you never know which one your going to get. Why not look at the paper thing with the stuff on it, so you now exactly what your getting?

Prince Nauj
any hot firecrotches in here? !

the.kenzo
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
If life is like a box of chocolates, because you never know which one your going to get. Why not look at the paper thing with the stuff on it, so you now exactly what your getting?

The paper lies sometimes. I once reached for a coconut and it was a chocolate truffle.

Uneeklyconfused
The paper lies sometimes. I once reached for a coconut and it was a chocolate truffle.

Is that like peeling a banananana to find a kiwi inside?

the.kenzo
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
Is that like peeling a banananana to find a kiwi inside?

You know it, but at least kiwi taste yummy.

Uneeklyconfused
Kiwi makes my throat close so that I cant breathe and then I die..

Wont be eating one of thoes again ...

the.kenzo
Dummy, you're not supposed to eat the kiwi bird

Rogue Jedi
Bewbz.

I got the first Bewbz post here.

the.kenzo
Vagina.

That is all.

Rogue Jedi
Charlie Sheen froze in combat.

the.kenzo
Hot Shots: Part Deux

Rogue Jedi
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/July%204%202009/July42009100.jpg

Ultimate Wil
waz up ken

kodak
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/July%204%202009/July42009100.jpg

agreed. ken something or other

the.kenzo
Party time. I'm getting messed up, so don't mind me if I start talking crazy.

dadudemon
1. Some dude asked about firecrotches, which was the best post in da thread.

2. RJ had the first bewbz post in da thread. Second best post.

3. Blacksunshine t*ts. Dee Lish ussssss.

the.kenzo
Boobies!

Mr. Bacon
Titties!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

the.kenzo
Weeeeee! Dollars and hair care products!

Rogue Jedi
Damn her bewbz are WET haermm

dadudemon
http://www.kontraband.com/videos/18476/Big-Old-Pubes/#show

Alpha Centauri
Gotta admit, I dunno how Impediment does it.

If that were my woman...well, my woman's boobs wouldn't be online, but if they WERE...I'd be pissed!

-AC

Genesis
I don't know what your definition of conflict is, but I don't see any in here yet. Just a lot of joking around.

I spotted it.

I laughed, admittedly. My apologies.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

If that were my woman...well, my woman's boobs wouldn't be online, but if they WERE...I'd be pissed!

-AC

Yeah, I am of the opinion that women shouldn't have internet access at all. At least not if they are in a relationship with me and therefore my property.

Slay
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, I am of the opinion that women shouldn't have internet access at all. At least not if they are in a relationship with me and therefore my property.
So Sarah walks all over you basically?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Slay
So Sarah walks all over you basically?

True.

Scythe
Heya, Kenzo

the.kenzo
Hola Scythsicle!

Ms Chelle
How's the vaca Ken?

the.kenzo
It's good. I love not having to work.

Piggle Humsy
It's good. I love not having to work.

well that's good, cause there'll probably be a lot of that when you move back to Nevada and can't find a job..

tongue_ss

the.kenzo
Actually, I've already been approached with a job. wink

Piggle Humsy
are they related to you?

the.kenzo
Nope, I don't need family to get me a job.

Ms Chelle
It's good. I love not having to work. That's good.
I like not having to be at work... but I hate the no $$ that comes along with it.

Actually, I've already been approached with a job. wink Sweet, who with?

Piggle Humsy
Nope, I don't need family to get me a job.

nice little dig at me, smartass haermm

Piggle Humsy
Except that's a lie.. cause Marti got you your current job when you couldn't find one haermm

the.kenzo
Except that's a lie.. cause Marti got you your current job when you couldn't find one haermm

Actually that's a lie, Marti mearly picked me up an application. They almost didn't hire me since she worked there too. I got the job on my own merits.

the.kenzo
Originally posted by Ms Chelle
That's good.
I like not having to be at work... but I hate the no $$ that comes along with it.

Sweet, who with?

Grocery store. Not the greatest, but it'll do until I get hired on someplace else.

Genesis

That was fairly mean. Kenzo's can be a jerk but come on now.

Play nice, guys.

Ms Chelle
Grocery store. Not the greatest, but it'll do until I get hired on someplace else. That's cool. A job is a job. When are you moving back?

Dr. Badass420
Grocery store. Not the greatest, but it'll do until I get hired on someplace else.
work for UPS, it pays decent

the.kenzo
That's cool. A job is a job. When are you moving back?

Sometime in September, I think.

the.kenzo
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
work for UPS, it pays decent

Maybe, I would have to drive a ways to get to the job though.

Dr. Badass420
Maybe, I would have to drive a ways to get to the job though.
its worth it tho, bring an ipod and jam out. ou basically get paid to work out!

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC Well, think of it this way, he's showing off what he gets to play with.

dadudemon
Well, think of it this way, he's showing off what he gets to play with.

This is correct. He's showing off the goods.

It's a "look but don't touch" type thing. I'm quite certain that if she were tangible, and we touched, Mat would break us in half....and he could. no expression

Mairuzu
I don't even wanna know. But maybe it would be worth it

dadudemon
I don't even wanna know. But maybe it would be worth it

I don't think so....not even close. Death could occur and the judge wouldn't send him to prison. He'd say, "I was protecting my wife from a pervert. All I did was break him in half, your honor. I didn't know it would kill him."

Mairuzu
boobs

dadudemon
boobs

R rly?

nah thats just you're lame mind telling you things...

Pee WN 3D

the.kenzo
Originally posted by dadudemon
This is correct. He's showing off the goods.

It's a "look but don't touch" type thing. I'm quite certain that if she were tangible, and we touched, Mat would break us in half....and he could. no expression

He'd let me. smile

Ms Chelle
That's cool. A job is a job. When are you moving back? Good deal.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, I am of the opinion that women shouldn't have internet access at all. At least not if they are in a relationship with me and therefore my property. haermm

the.kenzo
So yeah, my wrist is killing me. It's been hurting for months now, but my little cousin decided to hang off of it earlier and caught me by surprise. Now there's a sharp pain in it at all times. Think I might make it to the ER before leaving back for Tennessee.

Dr. Badass420
So yeah, my wrist is killing me. It's been hurting for months now, but my little cousin decided to hang off of it earlier and caught me by surprise. Now there's a sharp pain in it at all times. Think I might make it to the ER before leaving back for Tennessee.
dude, my wrist started killing me last week, and i took some time offf from work for it, now i have to wear a brace when i work fml

the.kenzo
dude, my wrist started killing me last week, and i took some time offf from work for it, now i have to wear a brace when i work fml

I've been wearing a brace at work since February when it first started hurting. Seems to be getting worse.

Dr. Badass420
I've been wearing a brace at work since February when it first started hurting. Seems to be getting worse.
do you have the one with the metal in it so it prevents your wrist from bending?

the.kenzo
do you have the one with the metal in it so it prevents your wrist from bending?

It used to be that way. laughing After a few days at work the brace started tearing at the seams. The metal piece slid out and became useless, so now I just put the brace on extra tight to keep the wrist still.

Dr. Badass420
It used to be that way. laughing After a few days at work the brace started tearing at the seams. The metal piece slid out and became useless, so now I just put the brace on extra tight to keep the wrist still.
then its probably useless to you now. try the arthritis one

the.kenzo
then its probably useless to you now. try the arthritis one

Actually, right now my brace is sitting on the living room floor of my friends place. Forgot it over there the other day. Took it off to play Guitar Hero.

Dr. Badass420
Actually, right now my brace is sitting on the living room floor of my friends place. Forgot it over there the other day. Took it off to play Guitar Hero.
that might present a problem erm

the.kenzo
Indeed. I need a new one anyways. Really need to get in to see the doctor, something tells me I need surgery.

Dr. Badass420
it could hopefully just be tendonitis

the.kenzo
it could hopefully just be tendonitis

Maybe. Either way it sucks, makes work hell.

Dr. Badass420
Maybe. Either way it sucks, makes work hell.
hey youre telling me! son, i do manual labor

the.kenzo
hey youre telling me! son, i do manual labor

What is your manual labor?

Dr. Badass420
unloading all the shit you people send thru UPS. however, in this recession i now do the work of 4 people

the.kenzo
I work at Target, unloading the truck in the morning, piece by piece...no pallets. Working all the bulk product. Working the box stock and putting it on to the shelves.

Ms Chelle
So where are you staying Ken?

unloading all the shit you people send thru UPS. however, in this recession i now do the work of 4 people Has business been about the same, more or less with the recession?

the.kenzo
So where are you staying Ken?

Has business been about the same, more or less with the recession?

Right now I'm slumming at my parents place. But once I move here I'll be getting a house with my cousin Dale. There's one right next to my uncles place that the tenants are moving out of within a month or so.

Dr. Badass420
I work at Target, unloading the truck in the morning, piece by piece...no pallets. Working all the bulk product. Working the box stock and putting it on to the shelves.
that sucks! i already ****ed up my back and im only 18! plus my knees and left wrist. and to top it all off im the lightest one at my job, a whole 124lbs at 5'8''

Ms Chelle
Right now I'm slumming at my parents place. But once I move here I'll be getting a house with my cousin Dale. There's one right next to my uncles place that the tenants are moving out of within a month or so. Right on. Sounds good. Didn't you used to live in Henderson before you moved?

the.kenzo
that sucks! i already ****ed up my back and im only 18! plus my knees and left wrist. and to top it all off im the lightest one at my job, a whole 124lbs at 5'8''

I've got a bum knee from a previous job, and now my wrist injury.

Right on. Sounds good. Didn't you used to live in Henderson before you moved?

Nope, Overton/Logandale.

Dr. Badass420
it seems like all america is trying to do is **** up its youths' health so they wont be string enough to properly rebel

the.kenzo
My knee stems from slipping on a floor and twisting it hard enough to tear the medial meniscus.

Ms Chelle
I've got a bum knee from a previous job, and now my wrist injury.

Nope, Overton/Logandale. Oh cool. Don't know why I thought Henderson. messed
I have friends who live in Logandale. I've never been but heard its a nice if you like small towns.

the.kenzo
Oh cool. Don't know why I thought Henderson. messed
I have friends who live in Logandale. I've never been but heard its a nice if you like small towns.

Who are they? eek! Chances are my family knows them. We know almost everyone here.

Ms Chelle
Who are they? eek! Chances are my family knows them. We know almost everyone here. Sarah and Kyle Steed. They have only lived there a little more then a year now.

the.kenzo
Sarah and Kyle Steed. They have only lived there a little more then a year now.

Ask them if they've gone to Valley Service for mechanical work on their vehicle. If so, my family runs it. Don't own it, but my mom is the secretary, uncle is a mechanic, and my dad is the manager/head mechanic.

Ms Chelle
Ask them if they've gone to Valley Service for mechanical work on their vehicle. If so, my family runs it. Don't own it, but my mom is the secretary, uncle is a mechanic, and my dad is the manager/head mechanic. Will do. How many Lin's grocery stores are there?

the.kenzo
Will do. How many Lin's grocery stores are there?

Only one in the Valley. A couple in Vegas, and only a few more in Arizona and Utah.

Ms Chelle
Only one in the Valley. A couple in Vegas, and only a few more in Arizona and Utah. I meant How many in the Valley I think... thats Logandale?

Thats where Sarah works.

the.kenzo
I meant How many in the Valley I think... thats Logandale?

Thats where Sarah works.

Oh, just the one. It's in Overton. I've worked there a couple times and may be going back again.

Piggle Humsy
Oh Ken, I meant to ask you something and forgot..

How did you enjoy the flight?? plane

I remember you saying were itching to fly somewhere when we were at the airport.

the.kenzo
I love flying, so it was pretty good.

the.kenzo
Bumpity bump

Scarlet Fox
Hippity Hop?

gefallen_engel
there I posted, now quit yer bitching dammit

the.kenzo
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Hippity Hop?

Jumpity jump.

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
there I posted, now quit yer bitching dammit

I'm not bitching. stick out tongue

gefallen_engel
were too

the.kenzo
Was not.

gefallen_engel
whatever you say. laughing out loud now I am leaving....

the.kenzo
Have fun with all the wedding preparations. wave Tell your brother I said good luck with marriage. laughing

Scarlet Fox
You scared her away! O.o I dont see why I care though. ~Shrug~

Flippity Flop!

the.kenzo
You scared her away! O.o I dont see why I care though. ~Shrug~

Flippity Flop!

Happens all the time. haermm2 Nah, not really. She's pretty busy these days.

Smashity smash.

Scarlet Fox
.... Pish Posh?

X.x

the.kenzo
Gravity schmavity.

Stop it with the dead eyes, you're having fun and you know it. laughing out loud

Scarlet Fox
.... @_@

Candy Sma.... Mmmm Candy..

kodak
yeah, boobs

the.kenzo
.... @_@

Candy Sma.... Mmmm Candy..

Oooh, what kind of candy?

Scarlet Fox
~Munchs on Twizzlers~ @.x

the.kenzo
oh I love Twizzlers!

I like using them as straws. vin

Scarlet Fox
Oooooo ... I forgot about that!

~Drinks her Mountain Dew wih the twizzler~

Scarlet Fox
X.x

Thats didnt work so well...

the.kenzo
Share?

the.kenzo
Only share the good drink with Twizzler.

Maybe some cherry 7-Up

Scarlet Fox
O.o

Its Mountain Dew. the new Horde flavor.

the.kenzo
Game Fuel?

Scarlet Fox
Yup! Want some? Its Yummy!

Ms Chelle
I love flying, so it was pretty good. Flying is pretty cool. I enjoy it. Which airline do you usually use?

the.kenzo
Yup! Want some? Its Yummy!

Yes please!

Flying is pretty cool. I enjoy it. Which airline do you usually use?

I use Southwest. Haven't been on any other airlines.

Ms Chelle
Yes please!

I use Southwest. Haven't been on any other airlines. Southwest is my favorite but prices have been better with Delta for my trips lately. US Air sucks.

the.kenzo
My flight wasn't too bad. $250 for round trip from Nashville.

Scarlet Fox
Im afraid of heights. O.O

the.kenzo
Im afraid of heights. O.O

I'm afraid of heights to a certain point, I get vertigo. But extreme heights like being in a plane, I'm fine with.

Scarlet Fox
6.6 TO HIGH!! AAAHHH

the.kenzo
One of these days I'm gonna go sky diving. 131

Ms Chelle
My flight wasn't too bad. $250 for round trip from Nashville. Its been costing me about $200-$220 to use Delta lately.
Southwest doesn't fly into Wilmington where my girls live. The closest they get is Raleigh which is 2.5 hours away.
Delta goes straight into Wilmington.

the.kenzo
Yeah, Southwest doesn't have too many cities. Oh well, it goes where I need it to go. stick out tongue

Scythe
Hola Scythsicle!

Como estas?

the.kenzo
Estoy bien, gracias.

Ms Chelle
Yeah, Southwest doesn't have too many cities. Oh well, it goes where I need it to go. stick out tongue Lucky. disgust

stick out tongue

>Hi Scythe! happy

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>