X-Force vs Dark Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Wolverine, X-23, Warpath, and Archangel

vs

Daken, Green Goblin, Ares, and Venom

Survivor19
Uh... what are they going to do with Ares?
God of War soloes.

Battlehammer
kinda miss matched......

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Survivor19
Uh... what are they going to do with Ares?
God of War soloes.
xforce would utterly wreck ares......please ares wouldent even take wolverine a lone let a lone x-force.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
kinda miss matched...... which side is overpowered?

I thought the teams were pretty even

batdude123
Originally posted by Starscream M
which side is overpowered?

The side with Wolverine.

Battlehammer
team two.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by batdude123
The side with Wolverine.
how you come to that conclusion man? I mean team two the one packing all the power

batdude123
how you come to that conclusion man? I mean team two the one packing all the power

It was a joke.

Starscream M
The side with Wolverine.

team two.

confused

any reasons why you guys think either team is overpowered?

Starscream M
team two. how is team two overpowered?

Wolverine can take Venom

X-23 can take Daken

Warpath can take Ares

Archangel can take Green Goblin

none of those matchups are one-sided imo

Battlehammer
It was a joke.
I know. I just giving u a hard time.

how msn been any who.

Battlehammer
how is team two overpowered?

Wolverine can take Venom

X-23 can take Daken

Warpath can take Ares

Archangel can take Green Goblin

none of those matchups are one-sided imo

If venom is using his abilities to his fullest he should stomp wolverine.

Daken would stomp x-23

ares would stomp war path

green goblin would stomp arch angle

Starscream M

Daken woudl stomp x-23

green goblin would stomp arch angle venom is gargan...so he wouldn't be stomping Wolverine at all

dont think Daken would stomp X-23...she's just as good as daken

why would ares stomp warpath? they're very similar

and Archangel (not angel...but ARCHangel) is far more deadly than the green goblin...I think archangel might stomp Green Goblin

Battlehammer
venom is gargan...so he wouldn't be stomping Wolverine at all

dont think Daken would stomp X-23...she's just as good as daken

why would ares stomp warpath? they're very similar

and Archangel (not angel...but ARCHangel) is far more deadly than the green goblin...I think archangel might stomp Green Goblin
Garagan is superior to normal venom physically. If garagan used his abilties to his fullest he stomp, gargan just an idiot though.

Daken older, more skilled and simply better then x-23. She woudlent know about the pheramones and would get dropped easily.

Ares is war path, but better in like every area, it like having luke cage fight the thing.

archangle is inferior in every way to green goblin pretty much and has far less option for attack.

Survivor19
LOL
I hope you people aren't serious...

1) Nobody on the first team can kill symbiote. At worst, Gargan dies (most likely to happen), but then symbiote finds itself new host. Remember what happened with poor Raza...
2) Daken can KILL Wolverine. He utterly wrecked him several times before without Muramasa claws... with Ares and Venom on his side, Wolverine and X-23 get set up and then murdered...
3) What is Green Goblin doing in Dark Avengers? Since when is Iron Patriot off the team?
4) LOL again at Wolverine killing Ares.

Survivor19
Not really.
Warren is better flyer, has better speed, more experience and Green Goblin's armor is shit.

Battlehammer
wolveirne beating ares, isent a joke, he would. Ares is a low end brick with rather bad durability it lower and class 75 strength. Wolverine has face much worses and won. Just becuase ares has the tittle of god people assume he wrecks everyone who not, but that a very stupid rational that is far form supported by comic evidences.

also if gargan was killed that count ass a KO for venom, they dont need to kill the suit to win.

Daken wrecking wolverine is not likly, a lot of that happen due to wolveirne not knowing about the pheramones and holding back becauses it his son.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Survivor19
Not really.
Warren is better flyer, has better speed, more experience and Green Goblin's armor is shit.

speed debatable. Green goblins much stronger more durbale, better reflexes more agile, smarter and has better weapons

Starscream M
speed debatable. Green goblins much stronger more durbale, better reflexes more agile, smarter and has better weapons um whats GG gonna do when Archangel unleashes a hundred razor sharp blades in his direction?

And if they fight melee, Archangle's wings can cut the Green Goblin in half.

Battlehammer
um whats GG gonna do when Archangel unleashes a hundred razor sharp blades in his direction?

And if they fight melee, Archangle's wings can cut the Green Goblin in half.
first awarn cant through hundred wings at onces or even closes to that number. What warren gunan do when green goblin shooting machien gun firer at him and throwing bombs with massive radius?

StiltmanFTW

Daken would stomp x-23

green goblin would stomp arch angle

Gargan Venom is a Rhino lv jobber no expression

Daken and X-23 will fight soon.

Pretty much.

Not sure, I need to see more from Current Warren.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.