Zatanna and Thanos vs Thor and Dr Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konton
Takes place on the grounds of Shadowcrest.
No BFR.
Thor can't blitz.

batdude123
Originally posted by Konton
Thor can't blitz.

laughing

No kidding.

psycho gundam
let him try, thanos would just two piece him sooner.

Enyalus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
let him try, thanos would just two piece him sooner.
Fo shizzle.

Team One FTW. But damn, these are like four of my favorites.

psycho gundam
someone likes zatanna?!

i was under the impression that she was too broken (and lame) for fandom.

Enyalus
someone likes zatanna?!

Are you questioning my masculinity?

psycho gundam
no, i already know it's as rickety as the tacoma narrows bridge.

one zima and your waking up with anal fissures.

batdude123

Not if he's teabagging rhinos and pissing gunpowder.

Enyalus
uhuh

psycho gundam
Originally posted by batdude123
Not if he's teabagging rhinos and pissing gunpowder. male rhinos? erm

and the pissing of gunpowder could really be std related. not too manly

batdude123
male rhinos? erm

and the pissing of gunpowder could really be std related. not too manly

No wonder he's shooting blanks... he's pissing gunpowder.

ZING!

I win.

Konton
someone likes zatanna?!

As KMC's resident Zatanna fanboy, I feel obligated to tell you that thems fightin words.

boxing

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Slaanesh
Thanos solo..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Thanos solo.. I concur.

TricksterPriest
Wait a minute.....
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Shadowcrest

Thought so. Sorry, Quan, but you got it way wrong. Zatanna solos. You really should have checked where the OP said the fight was.

Charmander
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wait a minute.....

Thought so. Sorry, Quan, but you got it way wrong. Zatanna solos. You really should have checked where the OP said the fight was.
How does that make him wrong if Thanos can still solo?

And Zatanna had troubles with MM in her house iirc...

TricksterPriest
I dunno about Thanos taking down Current Thor easily. Even crappy as he is now, Strange will put up some kind of fight.

I was just saying that Zee has a better chance at it than Thanos. And we know what Zee can do when she gets serious, and I'd like to see the scans of her having trouble with J'onn.

quanchi112
Wait a minute.....

Thought so. Sorry, Quan, but you got it way wrong. Zatanna solos. You really should have checked where the OP said the fight was. How does that change the fact he can solo there? Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I dunno about Thanos taking down Current Thor easily. Even crappy as he is now, Strange will put up some kind of fight.

I was just saying that Zee has a better chance at it than Thanos. And we know what Zee can do when she gets serious, and I'd like to see the scans of her having trouble with J'onn. How is Thor crappy now? He is less than he was but was always the most powerful top tier out there at his classic levels.

TricksterPriest
I was saying Strange is crappy, not Thor. It's quite obvious Stephen has been vastly depowered.

As for Thanos soloing, I really think Thor would give him a good fight at this point. It's Zee who tips the scales way to team 1.

quanchi112
I was saying Strange is crappy, not Thor. It's quite obvious Stephen has been vastly depowered.

As for Thanos soloing, I really think Thor would give him a good fight at this point. It's Zee who tips the scales way to team 1. Thor didn't even beat him with the power gem. he isn't beating him without it. Not even close.

iceman24567
Current Strange sucks ass

Harbinger
Isn't current Thor without the Odinforce right now?

Charmander

I was just saying that Zee has a better chance at it than Thanos. And we know what Zee can do when she gets serious, and I'd like to see the scans of her having trouble with J'onn. Current Thor is depowered a bit... and how do you see Zatanna taking him down easily if Thanos can't?
Current Strange, putting up a fight against Thanos?

nvrmind, it's Trick.

How so? It was against Mary Marvel...

I was just saying that Zee has a better chance at it than Thanos. Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Sorry, Quan, but you got it way wrong. Zatanna solos. You really should have checked where the OP said the fight was.
If saying Thanos solos is wrong, then you're also wrong.
If saying that both can solo, but Zatanna did it easier, then you said Quan was wrong for saying Thanos solos...

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Charmander
Current Thor is depowered a bit... and how do you see Zatanna taking him down easily if Thanos can't?
Current Strange, putting up a fight against Thanos?

Last issue of Thor HE gave up the rest of the Odinpower, So know we have to see some feats of this surrent version to see if he is strounger then his classic self. I think he is but as it stands he is only = to his classic levels.

IMo no much for Thanos.

Know if we use "CurrentTHor" BEfore he gave up the Odinpower we have a good fight

Charmander
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Last issue of Thor HE gave up the rest of the Odinpower, So know we have to see some feats of this surrent version to see if he is strounger then his classic self. I think he is but as it stands he is only = to his classic levels.

IMo no much for Thanos.

Know if we use "CurrentTHor" BEfore he gave up the Odinpower we have a good fight Well, that answered nothing in my post.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Charmander
Well, that answered nothing in my post.

LOL thats b/c i meant to quote Harbinger.

King Kandy
Originally posted by iceman24567
Current Strange sucks ass
I know what a joke. They need to get some new writers/editors ASAP.

Enyalus
Originally posted by King Kandy
I know what a joke. They need to get some new writers/editors ASAP.
I agree, actually.

And a little more off topic, WoK's ending looks like its going to be so unsatisfactory. Both big companies cannot figure out how to close the big events with a bang. FC ending sucked. SI's ending was melodramatic. BB vs. Vulcan in the final issue of WoK? Really, why?

I miss Annihilation and SC War.

Marvel especially needs new leadership/writers.

King Kandy
I don't even read the current marvel comics since civil war, the whole thing got too ridiculous. I read annihilation but pretty much everything dealing with the mainstream Earth heroes is crap. There are so many characters who are being written to job non-stop, Sentry and Strange particularly come to mind. They both need writers who will write them up to their original levels again.

I think a problem with Strange is that typically his comics were isolated from the rest of Marvel (except for the Defenders) so they felt free to make him as powerful as they wanted and amp up the villains accordingly. But now that he's expected to join into barf-worthy crossovers like WWH and Civil War they need to tone him down so he doesn't make guys like Spiderman look bad.

iceman24567
Spiderman sucks too koing Daken was the first time in a while I had a "go Spidey go" moment erm

King Kandy
Putting strange in the new avengers was a horrible idea since he should be stronger than every other member combined.

Konton

I was just saying that Zee has a better chance at it than Thanos. And we know what Zee can do when she gets serious, and I'd like to see the scans of her having trouble with J'onn.

He's referring to her scuffle with Mary Marvel.

Where Mary was being mind controlled and Zee didn't want to hurt her. "Trouble" was more like, "trying to find out why my friend just went crazy in my house while avoiding a rampaging superhuman." It ended in Zee throwing Mary out the window and banishing her anyways.

SuperiorTech
Putting strange in the new avengers was a horrible idea since he should be stronger than every other member combined.

I always kinda got the impression they stuck him there to balance out the power different between the two teams.I mean without him Stark and Company would have Caught those guys and locked them up a long time ago.

Lord Feron
Strange steals Zatanna's powers and they proceed to own Thanos... maybe... whistle

D_Dude1210

Thing is, Avengers has always been about a bunch of jokers plus one Uberpowerful (used to be Thor) member that does all the work. ;P

Konton
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Strange steals Zatanna's powers and they proceed to own Thanos... maybe... whistle

Current Zatanna > Current Strange

Esrepsid FTW.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team one very very easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.