The Collector

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MildPossession
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66MbpT0-_dY

Desperate to repay his debt to his ex-wife, an ex-con plots a heist at his new employer's country home, unaware that a second criminal has also targeted the property, and rigged it with a series of deadly traps.

It's directed by the guy who wrote Saw 4, 5 and 6, and the Feast films.

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=10965

Check out three posters here, the first one is fantastic.

lil bitchiness
It looks interesting. I would like to see it, and mostly because I actually liked Dead Silence, and was by the makers of the Saw. This one could be good as well.

Saw(s) however, are not.

Dr. Leg Kick
Hoping this is good.

BruceSkywalker
i was talking with a few friends about this.. we all agree, this looks pretty good and we will see this

MildPossession
I'm the other way around. Dead Silence was a dud for me, but enjoyed all the Saw films, not my favourites though.

MildPossession
Humm glad they didn't go for the Saw prequel!

Selphie
This looks interesting. I'll probably see it, hoping its nothing like the last few Saws....

I swear to God, if it has one of those Saw endings with the music and 'flashbacks' (which Dead Silence stupidly also had), I'm.... not going to be very happy...

MildPossession
I like it when they do the flashback ending with the music at the end of the Saw films. stick out tongue

Selphie
Originally posted by MildPossession
I like it when they do the flashback ending with the music at the end of the Saw films. stick out tongue

I personally don't because I usually piece the... pieces together by then, and, I dunno, just don't like it

Nemesis X
The flashback ending in Dead Silence was really messed up in my opinion. Hopefully Collector will be a good flick. From the way I see the commercials for this movie, it almost looks supernatural.

Wolfie
Originally posted by MildPossession
and rigged it with a series of deadly traps.

the guy who wrote Saw 4, 5 and 6
These two pieces made me skeptical, like all this guy is trying to do is start another Saw franchise.

The trailer doesn't look bad though.

MildPossession
I'm disappointed coming from the writers of the Feast films, it's rubbish, not worth seeing.

Dr Mystery
I didn't mind this film, mostly b'cos that girl who was in the last series of Heroes had a great pair of ****.

Kazenji
With the Empire Mag they gave it 4 stars.

K.Diddy
beer I seen this last night, Actually really enjoyed it,The gore scenes and traps were superb and even though it's not saying much as I'm yet to see Saw 3D or Paranormal activity 2,Splice and The Human centipede,I think that at the moment I would say this is the best horror movie I have seen this year. 7.5/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.