Ben Quadinaros vs. TPM Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FE Expert
What if Quadinaros didn't have its engines destroyed?

Setting: Three laps around the Senate building (said course being 2 kilometers in diameter) in the podracers used in TPM

Advent
http://i27.tinypic.com/2lj3ixh.jpg

This hunk of succulent manmeat has nothing to his name, only ever competing in a much easier circuit of pod racing with a safe and simple track. The Boonta Eve event was actually dangerous on every turn, I doubt he would have even survived with his pod racer working. He just doesn't have the experience or anything that would suggest natural skill as good as Anakin's. Anakin raw abilities surpassed even the best racers present at the track, including veteran and favorite-to-win Sebulba, who would ROFLstomp Quadrinaros.

Put me down for 50000 credits on Anakin.

FE Expert
Three laps around the Senate Building would be a safe and simple track. Or, at least more so than the Boonta Classic track.

The whole course would be almost like a NASCAR track (i.e. only turning in a single direction) except that the finish line would be between statues.

Oh and about Quadinaros. He entered the Boonta Classic to gain 5 million wupipupis even if he didn't get the Podracer to work. Next time around, I'd have to consider he isn't much of a Podracer. Now I have an idea as to how the Pouffra (the track Quadinaros favored and was the favorite of) may have been laid out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.