Joruus C'baoth vs Jerec and Sedriss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ares834
The crazed Jedi Master vs two of Sidious's Dark Jedi who would win?

SIDIOUS 66
The duo.

Gideon
They were all "Sidious's Dark Jedi." And Jerec alone could defeat C'Baoth; the Essential Guide to Characters states without ambiguity that Jerec outranked dark side adepts Sedriss, Hethrir, and one other whose name eludes me.

Not to mention that the book strongly implies that Jerec would have been Palpatine's next practical candidate for a Sith apprentice had Vader not been around.

Some intense power.

ares834
Originally posted by Gideon
They were all "Sidious's Dark Jedi." And Jerec alone could defeat C'Baoth; the Essential Guide to Characters states without ambiguity that Jerec outranked dark side adepts Sedriss, Hethrir, and one other whose name eludes me.

Not to mention that the book strongly implies that Jerec would have been Palpatine's next practical candidate for a Sith apprentice had Vader not been around.

Some intense power.
First, it is unknown if Joruus was actually a dark jedi in service to Sidious. After all he may have defeated the guardian or he may be the guardian. Regardless, Joruus was in no way a suitable candidate for Emporer as he was completley insane, he simply weilded tremendous power. Enough to bring both Mara Jade and Luke down, to control an entire Stardestroyer, he also destroyed Covell's mind and replaced it with his own. Now that is some intense power.

Lord Lucien
Wookieepedia states that Joruus was created by Palpatine as a guardian for Mount Tantiss.

It (and my memory of the books) has his strength in the Force demonstrated via mind powers, something which isn't gonna work to well on the Inquisitor, who himself was immensely talented in that area. Jerec is also shown to have more demonstrated offensive (and defensive) techniques than Joruus. He solos. Then throw in Sedriss.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.