Batman Think Tank vs. Galacus with Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
Just kinda had this idea. Galactus is after Earth once again, and this time he's bringing all his heralds to bear. Batman has somehow ended up in the Marvelverse, and manages to make contact with the brightest minds of Marvel. The think tank has a week to brainstorm and prep for Galactus's arrival. Can they stop the might of the world devourer and all his minions?

Batman and the Think Tank consist of:
Bats (naturally)
Reed Richards
Doctor Strange
Tony Stark
Hank Pym
Bruce Banner
Cho (can't remember the kid's full name)
Dr. Doom (Planetary threat means full cooperation)

If there are any big brains I've missed, then just assume they're part of the group as well.

I'm afraid I don't know of every Herald Galactus has ever had, but I'll list the ones I do remember. Team World Eater has:
Galactus (duh)
Silver Surfer
Terrax the Tamer
Firelord
Gabriel Skywalker
Nova
Stardust (I think that was his name?)
The first Herald (I remember seeing him during the Annihilation Wave)

If I've missed any Heralds, just assume they're part of Galactus's entourage.

So, does the planet survive yet another bout with Galactus, or does he finally get to taste some of that sweet, sweet Earth?

Enyalus
Why does Batman need these D-listers to help?

XanatosForever
Because he has no information on the Marvel-verse? At the time of prep, he is less than a day in the new reality, so he's likely not going to know a whole lot...erm

Enyalus
I'm teasing.

I think they can stop him. Reed does have the Anti-Galactus suit already. And with a week more to prepare with the finest minds on Earth (and in the cosmic tier if we're including Bruce), then Earth pulls out another miracle victory over the World Devourer.

XanatosForever
Ah, my bad. Sometimes I have trouble telling online sarcasm. laughing

Sure, the Anti-Galactus gear will be a critical point of their defense, but what about all the Heralds? There's quite a few powerhouses to be thinking about it, and very different personalities.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Enyalus
I'm teasing.

I think they can stop him. Reed does have the Anti-Galactus suit already. And with a week more to prepare with the finest minds on Earth (and in the cosmic tier if we're including Bruce), then Earth pulls out another miracle victory over the World Devourer.

Has the suit done anything besides beat that robot?

which was impressive but im just wondering

Slaanesh
Earth die..

XanatosForever
Care to elaborate?

Slaanesh
without PIS..there's no way anyone here can harm him..he destroy 3 solar system while weakened..and you gave him all his herald..unless batman team got the UN or some Cosmic Cube..i don't think they can do anything..

Wild Shadow
well since galactus wants to eat the earth galan nor his heralds would use planetary attacks.

XanatosForever
Well, that's what the week of prep is for, so they can acquire said items. It's assumed that they don't spend the entire week just thinking of ways to stop them, they'll have to put plans into action at some point or else, yes, they would get WTFowned.

Slaanesh
hem..if they can get their hand on a really powerful item..i think they can stop big G..

XanatosForever
Indeed, Galactus is the key to the think tank's victory. If they stop him, they win. His Heralds won't make that easy, though. I'm allowing CIS for this match, meaning Heralds like Nova and Surfer might not be giving their all.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
well since galactus wants to eat the earth galan nor his heralds would use planetary attacks.

i didn't say he will oneshot the planet..i'm trying to say that he is that powerful while weakened..if he is well..Batman team can throw planet at him and it won't do shit..

Survivor19
I don't think there is something they can really do by themselves, except for organazing evac and creation of another Earth.
If High Evolutionary was with them, they would have stand a chance, btw...

XanatosForever
Well, like I said, if I missed any big brains that you think might even things up, just assume they are attending.

Survivor19
Well, THEN it is easy.
HE evolves all the humanity, who then proceeds to become new Eternity. And Galactus backs the hell away.

XanatosForever
*facepalm* I said even things up, not jump into spite mode for either side.

Eternal Idol
Galactus and Heralds stomp.

AlmightyKfish
Galactus, if he really wanted to eat Earth, there's nothing they could stop him with that they have at their disposal =/

Phantom Zone
What Batman Reed and Doom...sorry I can see them pulling it off.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
What Batman Reed and Doom...sorry I can see them pulling it off.
I can see the Heralds killing them all, or Galactus simply turning the Earth and everyone on it into consumable energy and shaking the dust off his hands.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I can see the Heralds killing them all, or Galactus simply turning the Earth and everyone on it into consumable energy and shaking the dust off his hands.

Thats the thing if it was just Reed and Doom on their own it wouldnt be enough, but that team plus all the others you just know they're gonna pull something outta their arse.

Doom also said that Banner was better than him in some aspects of science. Its a dangerous team.

Eternal Idol
Thats the thing if it was just Reed and Doom on their own it wouldnt be enough, but that team plus all the others you just know they're gonna pull something outta their arse.

Doom also said that Banner was better than him in some aspects of science. Its a dangerous team.

Reed and Doom are the top two minds on Batman's team and have the most experience dealing with Galactus. If they ain't enough to come up with something fast, I sincerely doubt even the respective genius of their teammates are going to help much.

Banner's the authority on radiation (maybe genetics?); Stark is the master of machinery and weapons; Strange is the go-to-guy for surgery and magic; Pym has his growing/shrinking thing; Cho's just a smart-ass know-it-all and potential plot device; Batman has good all-round scientific knowledge.

They all bring something to the team, but I don't think it'll be nearly enough to stop a no-nonsense Galactus and Heralds.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Reed and Doom are the top two minds on Batman's team and have the most experience dealing with Galactus. If they ain't enough to come up with something fast, I sincerely doubt even the respective genius of their teammates are going to help much.

Banner's the authority on radiation (maybe genetics?); Stark is the master of machinery and weapons; Strange is the go-to-guy for surgery and magic; Pym has his growing/shrinking thing; Cho's just a smart-ass know-it-all and potential plot device; Batman has good all-round scientific knowledge.

They all bring something to the team, but I don't think it'll be nearly enough to stop a no-nonsense Galactus and Heralds.

Yeah you're probably right. Punisher could do it though. laughing out loud

Juntai
Add Lex & Sivana on the brain team. smile

edit; nm, just marvel brains with Batman, I see.

Lord Feron
Big G could wipe out Earth from a distance and I don't think anything would stop a serious attack from him.

But then again all that genius in one place.... hmmm they a;ll work together and stop Big G but then Doom steals Big G's powers and proceeds to own the MU. Happy Dance

D_Dude1210
Well, non-PIS/CIS Big G stomps HARD.

With PIS/CIS, team comes up with something BIG while Galactus somehow ignores his cosmic senses and stupidly walks into a trap.

SumOfAllFear
dr doom with the power gem, reality gem and soul gem ftw!!

BruceSkywalker
Batman, Reed, and Doom prolly solo, but as a team they stomp

Enyalus
Originally posted by Juntai
Sivana on the brain team. smile
I like your references.

illadelph12
Yeah, I'd have to say Galactus & his Heralds wins. I can think of numerous ways Galactus alone could win outside of a plot. I always wondered why a guy who moved an entire galaxy didn't just teleport all of Earth's heroes into the sun once they became an annoyance.

XanatosForever
Alright, so for the sake of non spiteness, Team World Eater is about 3/4 PIS/CIS. Sound fair?

Eternal Idol
Yeah you're probably right. Punisher could do it though. laughing out loud

No.

Charmander
Surfer turns the planet into jello

Doom eats it. Doom 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.