Flash vs FireLord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place in keystone city firelord has come to herald the coming of galactus.

1. CIS.

2.blood lusted

ALEMASTER
Flash

Warlord
fireguy

Wild Shadow
bumpity bump

XanatosForever
Is firelord perptually aflame, or can he be put out for even a brief period of time? I think Flash might win a majority of the time, but if he can't null the flames, it'll hurt everytime.

SamZED
I dont think puting out flames will help beat Firelord. He's not human torch. confused

guy222
Kril

Prep-Man
Wally or Barry could win/

BruceSkywalker
not sure if there is anything any flash can do to this cosmic being???

Prep-Man
If Spidey could knock him for a loop, Barry's IMP could KO him or energy drain.

Warlord
oh please not the Spidey fight...or I can say something like: "If captain boomerang can give him troubles Firelord murders him"

Prep-Man
Which boomerang?

Warlord
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Which boomerang?

both of them, or captain cold, or heatwave, or whether wizzard

Prep-Man
Usually due to some planning, not one on one. Hell, Wally defeated all the rogues at once.

And Barry faced a Boomerang with lightning fast reflexes and boomerangs. So, it's not the same thing./

Warlord
sure but Firelord is well above all those loser together and certainly above a super fast Boomerang.

also his whole history has many fights to contradict the Spiderman thing but surprisingly you choose this as a reference for this fight

Prep-Man
Yes, but the main thing I was pointing out is that he could be ko'd. Anyone can, really, under the right character. Flash is ALSO above those losers and has faced cosmics before, so that's why I said Flash would win. Firelord doesn't really impress me.

Warlord
Flash has been KOed by far less....Ubermench comes in mind and Firelord in faster than ubermensch.

Prep-Man
overall flash has impressed me more fighting high top tier foes.

Black bolt z
Couldn't flash just go so fast he could A): Run through the flames B): run so fast he can blow them out.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Warlord
oh please not the Spidey fight...or I can say something like: "If captain boomerang can give him troubles Firelord murders him" are you refering to spiderman #269 ?

TheLordofMurder
Firelord "should" win, but Firelord also jobs...

Flash has a very good chance of putting him down a few times as a result...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.