Superman (with twist) vs 10 Wolverines 10 Sabretooths

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tha C-Master
I thought this might be interesting, no spite at all. The battle takes place in an enclosed football stadium.

The twist? Superman cannot fly or use any energy attacks, or any exotic attacks (T-Vo, whatever). He has his durability reduced to Bruce Wayne, and he can only move at Mach 1.

However he keeps his strength.

He is fighting 10 Wolverines and 10 Sabretooths who cooperate the whole time.

How does he fare against this. Do two versions of each scenario: Everyone bloodlusted in one version, and only the canucks in another version.

Scenario 1: Full staduim, no changes.

Scenario 2.: Half Stadium, Supes moves at Mach 2.

Scneario 3: Full stadium, Supes moves at Mach 2, but it is pitch black and Superman cannot use any exotic vision, he however keeps his other super senses.

How does it go?

Note: Superman is undamaged by his own strength.

Enyalus
So, it's like ten Wolverines and Saberteeth(?) against RoS Superboy?

Lord Feron
You crazy son of a....

But to be just annoying... Durability is that of a peak human but he is moving at machspeeds. Shouldn't his fist shatter? I mean sure in comics nothing would happen but in this fight this supes would hurt himself.

Tha C-Master
He's magically altered so that doesn't matter.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I thought this might be interesting, no spite at all. The battle takes place in an enclosed football stadium.

The twist? Superman cannot fly or use any energy attacks, or any exotic attacks (T-Vo, whatever). He has his durability reduced to Bruce Wayne, and he can only move at Mach 1.

However he keeps his strength.

He is fighting 10 Wolverines and 10 Sabretooths who cooperate the whole time.

How does he fare against this. Do two versions of each scenario: Everyone bloodlusted in one version, and only the canucks in another version.

Scenario 1: Full staduim, no changes.

Scenario 2.: Half Stadium, Supes moves at Mach 2.

Scneario 3: Full stadium, Supes moves at Mach 2, but it is pitch black and Superman cannot use any exotic vision, he however keeps his other super senses.

How does it go? What good is Superman's strength if you give him human durability? its simply useless

If superman punches wolverine, every bone in his arm will be crushed...whereas wolverine will be relatively unharmed

so, superman loses badly in all 3 scenarios.

Kris Blaze
I guess it depends on whether or not he's fast enough to get out of the inevitable group attack. Wolverine and Sabretooth will most likely try to flood him, one attack and Superman should be down for the count.

Originally posted by Starscream M
What good is Superman's strength if you give him human durability? its simply useless

If superman punches wolverine, every bone in his arm will be crushed...whereas wolverine will be relatively unharmed

And just like C-master said, Superman is magically altered so that the durability only applies when he is attacked.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

And just like C-master said, Superman is magically altered so that the durability only applies when he is attacked. ok, didn't see that...

Superman still loses badly

mach1 or 2 isn't beyond what logan and sabretooth can handle.

Superman cannot take out 10 wolverines and 10 sabretooths, even in the most optimistic scenario.

TricksterPriest
Supes thunderclaps and groundpounds for the win. Mach 1 or 2 is something those 2 can handle? That's bull. erm

Starscream M
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Supes thunderclaps and groundpounds for the win. Mach 1 or 2 is something those 2 can handle? That's bull. erm groundpounds are doing jack nill to Logan and Sabretooth

the thunderclaps approach will keep away the mutants for awhile...but it won't KO them, it will just annoy them

and and 20 of them, eventually Superman is gonna run out of juice clapping his hands like an idiot...then he dies

Mindset
1 Wolverine is sufficient to beat regular Superman.

Kris Blaze
Didn't think about Thunderclap.

Team goes down.

DarkOdin
Supes is still to much. He rips 1/3 of the stadium apart and drops/ throws it on them

Tha C-Master
I was going to take Thunderclap out, but several Wolverine supporters say that it is useless towards the Wolverine based characters. I tried to make it balanced as it seems that strength and lower speed might not cut it to most. Dunno.

illadelph12
There's a lot of stuff for Supes to weaponize in a football stadium. Coupled with mach speeds and his strength, he could be smacking the muties all over the place using a goal post, or incapacitate one Wolverine and use his claws against the rest (no way Wolverine could overpower Supes, even with only Batman's durability).

Starscream M
Originally posted by illadelph12
There's a lot of stuff for Supes to weaponize in a football stadium. Coupled with mach speeds and his strength, he could be smacking the muties all over the place using a goal post, or incapacitate one Wolverine and use his claws against the rest (no way Wolverine could overpower Supes, even with only Batman's durability). Wolverine doesnt need to overpower superman...he just needs to cut him

and given that theres 20 wolverines/sabretooths running around...superman is gonna get cut

Lord Feron
Mach speed isn't that fast... actually i don't think it's faster then a bullet flying from a crappy gun.

I do agree with delph. IF the stadium can break then supes can try and weaponize the arena, but even if he does that there are alot of them and to hit everyone and have them all KOed or somehow dead at the same time is a bit much...

Raoul
he can weaponise the other team if the stadium doesn't cut it. grab a wolverine and start swinging.

Wild Shadow
logan and sabes can chuck each other or just chuck a rock when supes aint looking it would be like a bullet being thrown at supes.

Tha C-Master
I'm not sure about a bullet, but it would hurt.

Wild Shadow
I'm not sure about a bullet, but it would hurt.

logan has thrown a sword through a plane engine with his left hand... sabe with his 10-15 ton strength whatever it is would be strong enough to chuck a rock right through supes skull. cool

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
logan has thrown a sword through a plane engine with his left hand... sabe with his 10-15 ton strength whatever it is would be strong enough to chuck a rock right through supes skull. cool

Only problem is that they need to hit....

illadelph12
Unlikely. Supes would still have super hearing unless I'm misreading the stipulations. Getting the drop on someone who can hear your every move and moves at mach speeds is going to be hard. I think people are also forgetting how big football stadiums are. The field alone is 120 yards by 53 yards (109.7m x 48.8m), and that's just staying inbounds. The entire structure is a lot of ground to be covered, and Supes is moving at >768 mph and still has his normal strength. Wolverine and Creed are getting chin checked. All 20 of them.

Enyalus
Sabes, IMO seems slower than Wolverine, even though he should be faster.

But Mach one especially isn't something that would be particularly difficult for Wolverine to deal with. He's dodged and counter both Speed Demon and Northstar before, and kept up with The Native (who was fast enough to blitz Sabes).

Mach two...could make a decent case for all twenty getting blitzed. I don't see it, but w/e.

Badabing
I think a thunderclap followed by some speed blitzes would do the trick.

illadelph12
That, or Superman tossing all of the seats, railings, and equipment in the stadium at them at full strength in between class 1,000,000+ mach speed haymakers.

...I can't believe I'm supporting f*ckin' Superman. Damn this thread.

Raoul
That, or Superman tossing all of the seats, railings, and equipment in the stadium at them at full strength in between class 1,000,000+ mach speed haymakers.

...I can't believe I'm supporting f*ckin' Superman. Damn this thread.

Son of Jor-El > you.

illadelph12
Blasphemy!!!!!

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
logan has thrown a sword through a plane engine with his left hand... sabe with his 10-15 ton strength whatever it is would be strong enough to chuck a rock right through supes skull. cool Logan would make it hurt like hell, but Sabes could probably make it like a bullet somewhat.Originally posted by illadelph12

...I can't believe I'm supporting f*ckin' Superman. Damn this thread. I try. rolling on floor laughing

Raoul
Blasphemy!!!!!

laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
Unlikely. Supes would still have super hearing unless I'm misreading the stipulations. Getting the drop on someone who can hear your every move and moves at mach speeds is going to be hard. I think people are also forgetting how big football stadiums are. The field alone is 120 yards by 53 yards (109.7m x 48.8m), and that's just staying inbounds. The entire structure is a lot of ground to be covered, and Supes is moving at >768 mph and still has his normal strength. Wolverine and Creed are getting chin checked. All 20 of them. Even if they are evenly spread out?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Enyalus
Sabes, IMO seems slower than Wolverine, even though he should be faster.

But Mach one especially isn't something that would be particularly difficult for Wolverine to deal with. He's dodged and counter both Speed Demon and Northstar before, and kept up with The Native (who was fast enough to blitz Sabes).

Mach two...could make a decent case for all twenty getting blitzed. I don't see it, but w/e.

I agree with this, but I not even touching this thread, when supes is involved and wolverine it never good, fanboy tends to come out.

Badabing
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I agree with this, but I not even touching this thread, when supes is involved and wolverine it never good, fanboy tends to come out. laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
I agree with this, but I not even touching this thread, when supes is involved and wolverine it never good, fanboy tends to come out. Lol another fanboy or like an inner fanboy, I didn't get what you were saying exactly.

illadelph12
Even if they are evenly spread out?

That works more in Supes favor. He can pick them off. Football fields are pretty big, and at the speed Supes is going he can incapacitate a few before the others close the distance via direct assault, then hurl debris at the others to cover his retreat. Plus, even with his lowered durability, one punch sends any of his opponents into orbit.

Yeck. I feel sick just saying this...

Battlehammer
Lol another fanboy or like an inner fanboy, I didn't get what you were saying exactly.
lol that phrases fanboy tends to be thrown around is what I ment

Raoul
I agree with this, but I not even touching this thread, when supes is involved and wolverine it never good, fanboy tends to come out.

laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
That works more in Supes favor. He can pick them off. Football fields are pretty big, and at the speed Supes is going he can incapacitate a few before the others close the distance via direct assault, then hurl debris at the others to cover his retreat. Plus, even with his lowered durability, one punch sends any of his opponents into orbit.

Yeck. I feel sick just saying this... I just meant if they were randomly around the field, some from in front and some from behind.

I can get you some medicine.

Spire
Superman.

Starscream M
there are 10 wolverines and 10 sabretooths

Superman has very little space to manuever

mach 1 is a joke for wolverine and sabretooth, and mach 2 will not allow superman to escape 20 toptier fighters in half a stadium for long

Spire
Supes goes Dynasty Warriors and pwns them dual wielding field goal posts.

He still has strength to jump, thunder clap, ground stomp, etc., and still has some speed.

Superman has never had a problem playing things smart when needed.

Charmander
Superman via using Wolverine as a sword

zeel
It is just going to take one cut and its all over. Supes will take a few out but it will take but 3 or 4 sacrifical lambs on sabes and logans part to get just 1 hit in.

this is almost impossible for supes to win i think. Unless he can kill one of them at a time and use their bodys as wepons or projectiles or something. I think supes kills several before eventually getting caught.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Charmander
Superman via using Wolverine as a sword

Stryfe-style? laughing out loud

Naija boy
Considering supermans strength, he could easily at the very least stun all the wolverines and sabes with thunderclaps(though he should be able to do more than that quite frankly) and while they r stunnned he could proceed to ko them at superspeed.

occultdestroyer
Supes still wins.

Mach 1 isn't really that fast, but coupled with Superman's extrasensory hearing and reflexes, it is a dangerous combo.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by zeel
It is just going to take one cut and its all over. Supes will take a few out but it will take but 3 or 4 sacrifical lambs on sabes and logans part to get just 1 hit in.

this is almost impossible for supes to win i think. Unless he can kill one of them at a time and use their bodys as wepons or projectiles or something. I think supes kills several before eventually getting caught. How close do you think they would have to start to get a definite win?

godking
Originally posted by Mindset
1 Wolverine is sufficient to beat regular Superman. No just no dont even go there we saw what happened when he Wolverine took on Superman clone Sentry.

godking
Superman loses under the stipulations of the fight

He still has his strength and super senses but his reduction in speed and durability tilt the fight in the favor of the wolverines and sabretooths.

Superman is fairly smart when he needs to be but it wont help him here .

He can kill some of the wolverines and sabretooths not all.

Regular Superman with all his powers stomps this scenario

Severly handicapped Superman puts up a good fight but loses in the end.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by godking
Superman loses under the stipulations of the fight

He still has his strength and super senses but his reduction in speed and durability tilt the fight in the favor of the wolverines and sabretooths.

Superman is fairly smart when he needs to be but it wont help him here .

He can kill some of the wolverines and sabretooths not all.

Regular Superman with all his powers stomps this scenario

Severly handicapped Superman puts up a good fight but loses in the end. He definitely stomps with all powers. So you don't feel his speed is enough to dodge for long basically?

Mindset
Originally posted by godking
No just no dont even go there we saw what happened when he Wolverine took on Superman clone Sentry. Sentry >>> Superman

Try reading a comic once in awhile.

snyper1982
Originally posted by Raoul
he can weaponise the other team if the stadium doesn't cut it. grab a wolverine and start swinging.

This made me lol.

iceman24567
Sentry >>> Superman

Try reading a comic once in awhile. laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by snyper1982
This made me lol. Canuckchucks. smile

Raoul
Canunchucks. smile

laughing

Tha C-Master
Sentry >>> Superman

Try reading a comic once in awhile. Do you think Wolverine would beat Sentry here?

Tha C-Master
Anymore takers?

godking
He definitely stomps with all powers. So you don't feel his speed is enough to dodge for long basically? Not 20 wolverines and sabretooths . They are smart enough to trap him and react fact enoughthat mach 2 goign superman cant blitz.

Tha C-Master
How fast would he need to go to blitz given his reaction time?

Tha C-Master
Bizump!!

Starscream M
Originally posted by Starscream M
What good is Superman's strength if you give him human durability? its simply useless

so, superman loses badly in all 3 scenarios.

Tha C-Master
The first post already clarified that he was undamaged by his own strength.

Starscream M
The first post already clarified that he was undamaged by his own strength. Wolverine still rapes him in all 3 scenarios

you neutered superman taking away his speed and durability

you prob secretly hate superman

Tha C-Master
Nah not really, he still had sonic speeds, I figured that would make it somewhat even. Mach one and Mach 2.

So you're saying only one Wolverine can do it?

iceman24567
Wolverine can do ANYTHING

Starscream M
Nah not really, he still had sonic speeds, I figured that would make it somewhat even. Mach one and Mach 2.

So you're saying only one Wolverine can do it? I don't think mach one is going to be too much for wolverine...he's been able to react to bullets and such

yes, one wolverine could do it

this is basically wolverine vs a human with super strength. wolverine's done well against gods (herc) and monsters (hulk) with superstrength, so all he needs is one cut on clark and he wins.

having 10 wolverines and 10 sabretooths is complete spite.

Tha C-Master
That's high end super strength though, and he's been ko'ed by that strength as well. Hulk doesn't start out at Superman strength, and Ben has ko'ed Wolverine before. Wolverine hasn't *reacted* after the bullet was fired and at him, he moved before the bullet came out of the gun. No Street Leveler can really dodge a bullet after it leaves at them, except Spiderman from a good distance because of Precog. Only true speedsters can do that.

Superman has a lot of room and objects to use as well IMO. I think I balanced it as well as I had meant to. He still has high end reaction time.

Starscream M
That's high end super strength though, and he's been ko'ed by that strength as well. Hulk doesn't start out at Superman strength, and Ben has ko'ed Wolverine before. Wolverine hasn't *reacted* after the bullet was fired and at him, he moved before the bullet came out of the gun. No Street Leveler can really dodge a bullet after it leaves at them, except Spiderman from a good distance because of Precog. Only true speedsters can do that.

Superman has a lot of room and objects to use as well IMO. I think I balanced it as well as I had meant to. He still has high end reaction time. first off, no superman will not KO logan with one hit

it took WWH (amped hulk) 5 -7 hits to KO logan. and he was able to do that because of his HF, which allowed him to absorb logan's claws.

superman loses, no ifs or buts about it.

Tha C-Master
He may or may not be able to, but Wolverine has taken hits by Hulk and and has been unable to take less, his showings vary wildly. Superman at his highest feats has done much, much more than what Wolverine has taken. Superman has crazy feats just like Wolverine does, more so. Wolverine still takes damage at the rate of a very healthy and tough man. He can still be cut by things like glass, he takes the damage and *then* heals from it, he does not heal from the damage before it happens. So it's not guaranteed for him.

Superman can lose, but I think he can win if he plays it smart as well.

Battlehammer
Wolverine still takes damage at the rate of a very healthy and tough man.
This is wrong, he mas magnitude durability stated in the civil war files.

His durability is far from human, however it would make little differences at such strength levels as superman hitting him.

Starscream M

His durability is far from human, however it would make little differences at such strength levels as superman hitting him. you think superman can win this?

Battlehammer
I dont know, I dont like these type of threads I try to stay away from them.

Starscream M
I dont know, I dont like these type of threads I try to stay away from them. lol why?

Battlehammer
Ends in bashing, there kinda pointless and annoying in my opinion, but to each there own.

WhogotDaProts
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wolverine can do ANYTHING

laughing

WhogotDaProts
this thread is very silly

Tha C-Master

His durability is far from human, however it would make little differences at such strength levels as superman hitting him. What type of durability? There are many types of them. Flesh alone he isn't super durable. Why do some things matter more than others. Nobody has bashed and there's no need to. You aren't being forced to participate. I'm not out to get Wolverine or any character, just doing something different.

supremthor
clears 1-2 but dies at 3

Tha C-Master
Supes died at 3 correct?

Tha C-Master
Superman got the majority vote eh, I wonder what people think now.

-Pr-
Superman can win. Whether he would or not, i dunno...

Tha C-Master
Do you mean for the majority you aren't sure, but that he has the capability of winning?

chomperx9
superman BFRs 1 wolverine and 1 sabertooth at a time. then goes back and grabs another wolverine and sab

Tha C-Master
So you think he wins?

chomperx9
So you think he wins? as much as id want the team to wipe out supes but honestly i think superman would win with speedblitz.

Digi
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Supes thunderclaps and groundpounds for the win.

This, amusingly enough. His t-claps could keep Wolv/ST at a distance indefinitely.

So, stupid tactic, but it would work.

Tha C-Master
How effective would you say it is against the two (thunderclapping)?

chomperx9
yeah theres just to many ways he wins here.

make it superman vs 10 ben griims and 10 she hulks

that would be a better fight

Tha C-Master
What do you think if it were in a smaller space?

-Pr-
Do you mean for the majority you aren't sure, but that he has the capability of winning?

yeah...

chomperx9
What do you think if it were in a smaller space? he would still win throwing them against the wall hard as hell.

Tha C-Master
They would actually be more limited in an even smaller space.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.