Hulk vs. Hancock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
The Hulk is on a rampage in NYC and it's up to Hancock to stop him.

This Hulk is the 2003 version.

Will Hancock win or will Hulk smash him?

Kaibs
Uhh is Hancocks wife anywhere near hiM?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Kaibs
Uhh is Hancocks wife anywhere near hiM?

No.

Kaibs
Hmm 2003 Hulk did some pretty crazy shit. But Hancock is pretty much gonna not be killed when his wife isnt around. I have no idea who will win. So Ill think about this for a few and come back.

Robtard
Hancock forces his way up Hulk's ass and does a chest-buster ala Alien maneuver.

Nemesis X
Hmm 2003 Hulk did some pretty crazy shit. But Hancock is pretty much gonna not be killed when his wife isnt around. I have no idea who will win. So Ill think about this for a few and come back.

When Hancock was near his wife, he nearly got owned by three morons. This thread would be spite if his wife was near him. We've never seen Hancock go up against a super powered being besides his wife so it's quite possible Hulk can harm Hancock.

Robtard
Doubt it, Hancock at full power showed complete invulnerability, not even a scratch.

In the end, if Hancock and Hulk just end up smashing each other to no apparent end, Hancock need only grab Hulk and fly him into space or towards the Sun.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Nemesis X
When Hancock was near his wife, he nearly got owned by three morons. This thread would be spite if his wife was near him. We've never seen Hancock go up against a super powered being besides his wife so it's quite possible Hulk can harm Hancock.

Yes but then again his wife was by him so there you go. When shes not by him hes just as a freak of nature as the Hulk. Plus Hancock can fly and hes hella strong and has more abillities than the Hulk. SO you cant exactly say that he'd go down to Hulk

BruceSkywalker
both films are crap, but Hancock wins here

Darth Martin
Hulk has absolutely no chance at beating John Hancock.

And for the posters curious if he's around Mary Embrey. Consider it took a few days for any effects took it's toll on him.

Hancock 10/10.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Hulk has absolutely no chance at beating John Hancock.

And for the posters curious if he's around Mary Embrey. Consider it took a few days for any effects took it's toll on him.

Hancock 10/10.

I can see that fight lastin ga few days tho so it would matter.

Darth Martin
I can see that fight lastin ga few days tho so it would matter. no expression no

I see the fight lasting a few seconds.

Kaibs
Really? care to elaborate? Unless you mean Hancock carrying Hulk to the sun or something.

Nemesis X
New Rule: Hancock can't take Hulk into space.

Mairuzu
Hancock seems to be a lot faster and a lot smarter

Darth Martin
Really? care to elaborate? Well, now that the new rule has been added of no BFR then it will take longer. But that does not change the fact that Hulk has no shot at winning this.

Hancock is out of Hulk's league. Like Robtard said, he is invulnerable. He is also uberly fast. Hulk can run at 300 mph and leap miles in a single jump. That's not going to help against Hancock, who has shown the ability to be able to start out flying at supersonic speeds. While Hulk is without question strong as in him having impressive feats. He simply cannot contend with Hancock's talents. The new stipulation of "No BFR'ing" will only prolonge the inevitable.

Kaibs
Oh I agree dude that Hulk loses. But I just asked how you meant by that him losing in a nano second besides the hurling towards the sun theory.

Robtard
New Rule: Hancock can't take Hulk into space.

Haven't you learned anything from RJ's many 'tear-gimp' debacles? If you start gimping, any desired outcome can be reached.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Haven't you learned anything from RJ's many 'tear-gimp' debacles? If you start gimping, any desired outcome can be reached.

WTF?

laughing laughing laughing

Tear-gimped?

You meanie.

jinXed by JaNx
2003 Hulk got bigger as he got madder so im saying hulk wins.

Placidity
Superman >>> Hancock >>>> Hulk

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
WTF?

Tear-gimped?

You meanie.

You underestimate the power of the Tear-gimp.

Sadako of Girth
yes

If you polish the horse's codpiece you are transported to a magical world where logic is rejected and sense is shot as the enemy and mass debating goes OCD.

http://www.altnation.com/forums/attachments/junk-talk/58215d1146435710-gimp-suit-blackstallion.jpg

Robtard
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2764/blackstallion.jpg

Gimpelation 6:1 - 6:2: When the thread-starter had opened the first of of many pages, I heard the first of the four beasts say with a thundering voice, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a gimped horse; and he that sat on him had fanboyism: and there was given unto him a crown of many tears, and he departed as cry and to gimp.

Nemesis X
This is all getting really disturbing right now.

Robtard
This is all getting really disturbing right now.

Religion often is, sir.

Nemesis X
Religion often is, sir.

I don't recall gimping as a religion so you must have some deep issues.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Placidity
Superman >>> Hancock >>>> Hulk Depends. I've seen nothing from Superman to convince me he's stronger, mor durable, or faster than Hancock. Routh that is. Only thing he has an advantage in is heat vision and breath, which would probably be ineffective against Hancock anyway.

Christopher Reeve' Superman>>>Hancock. Unless you consider Reeve and Routh the same continuity.

KingD19
Hancock could do what the jet did, fly him high, but keep him in the atmosphere. He'll suffocate or freeze, and Hancock will be just fine.

NemeBro
First of all, Routh's Superman lifted a miniature continent surrounded by Kryptonite and with it jammed in his side. After falling unconscious after he threw said continent in space, he survived atmospheric re-entry and crashing into the Earth without a scratch. He was shown to be so fast he appeared to be multiple places around the EARTH at once. Superman kills Hulk and Hancock at the same time.

As for this thread, Hancock wins, easily. He is stronger, more durable, faster, and smarter. He stopped a train by bracing himself. While drunk. Yeah. Hancock for the easy win.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by KingD19
Hancock could do what the jet did, fly him high, but keep him in the atmosphere. He'll suffocate or freeze, and Hancock will be just fine. thumb up

Originally posted by NemeBro
First of all, Routh's Superman lifted a miniature continent surrounded by Kryptonite and with it jammed in his side. After falling unconscious after he threw said continent in space, he survived atmospheric re-entry and crashing into the Earth without a scratch. He was shown to be so fast he appeared to be multiple places around the EARTH at once. We have no evidence to assume Hancock couldn't do all of those things. That train feat was very impressive. Without a scratch? He was unconsious and hospitalized. I don't think he was at multiple places around the earth at once. I think they were showing multiple clips at once.

I'm not saying Hancock>Superman(Routh). Just saying there isn't anything to confirm Hancock is any weaker in strength, speed, or durability. Physically, I'd say they are more or less equal. But as I said before, Superman has an advantage in having other powers. Hancock has an advantage in that he doesn't give a shit about you or the enviorment.

Robtard
We go by movie feats, otherwise we could "no evidence = someone can do anything" all day long.

Hancock was only hurt while de-powered due to his weakness, white-women. Routh-man while de-powered by his weakness, still performed like a champ.

So "Superman > Hancock" is accurate, only thing to argue is by how much greater.

Darth Martin
Hancock was only hurt while de-powered due to his weakness, white-women. laughing

NemeBro
Originally posted by Darth Martin
We have no evidence to assume Hancock couldn't do all of those things. That train feat was very impressive. Without a scratch? He was unconsious and hospitalized. I don't think he was at multiple places around the earth at once. I think they were showing multiple clips at once.

I'm not saying Hancock>Superman(Routh). Just saying there isn't anything to confirm Hancock is any weaker in strength, speed, or durability. Physically, I'd say they are more or less equal. But as I said before, Superman has an advantage in having other powers. Hancock has an advantage in that he doesn't give a shit about you or the enviorment. 1. I am sorry, but I will not accept your No-Limits fallacy. The train feat? Comparing that to Routh lifting a mini-continent while weakened is like comparing moving a pebble to pulling a building by your teeth. He was unconscious before he even went through the atmosphere, the Kryptonite exposure is what knocked him out, not the fall. No, it was shown him being in multiple places at once.

There is the fact that his feats have shown to be FAR lesser.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by NemeBro
There is the fact that his feats have shown to be FAR lesser. Initially, my point was that he had no reason to let's say lift a continent or be in multiple places at once.

But I have since agreed that Superman>Hancock and what's not shown onscreen cannot be assumed.......atleast not in here. smile

Sadako of Girth
Gimpelation 6:1 - 6:2: When the thread-starter had opened the first of of many pages, I heard the first of the four beasts say with a thundering voice, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a gimped horse; and he that sat on him had fanboyism: and there was given unto him a crown of many tears, and he departed as cry and to gimp.

So it is written....!!!!

In my head as I read that, I swear it was Johnny Cash's voice saying it.

Sadako of Girth
I don't recall gimping as a religion so you must have some deep issues.

With Gimping? Sure. Reasonably so.

With religion also.....? Sure. Reasonably so. stick out tongue
They even tried to portray Superman as Jesus.
Why not just call Lois "Mary M" and be do with it....? sheesh.....lolz

Hancock teaches Kal El that he cannot beat the man who did "Summertime", Fresh Prince AND was Muhammad Ali once.

gobstakid777
hulks head is goin up his own ass
hancock ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.