Blankets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Anyone read this graphic novel? I'm about a third into it; it's basically an autobiographical story of the author's coming of age in Wisconsin.

Quick summary: "The book tells the story of Thompson's childhood in an Evangelical Christian family, his first love, and his early adulthood. Thompson has said that the novel grew out of a simple idea: to describe what it feels like to sleep next to someone for the first time"

It's garnered a lot of critical praise and is a pretty hefty graphic novel, around 600 pages I believe.

Anyway, it's definitely good so far.

willRules
I keep meaning to buy it after hearing such good recommendations but the (reasonable but still high for a graphic novel) price keeps scaring me off when there's also tons of other stuff I want to read yes

Also I think it looks appealing due to my beliefs as an Evangelical Christian smile

The Nuul
Dammit and I thought you were going to talk about this....mad

http://www.childrens-bedding-direct.co.uk/kids-bedding/superhero-bedding.php

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.