gohan vs naruto and ichigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krisboyz781
saiyan
vs
ninja and shinigami
who wins?

danteiscool
which Gohan are we talking about? if it's kid Gohan like when Raditz was around, I'd say Naruto and Ichigo win. if it's the older versions of Gohan, he pwns them.

Ultimate Wil
Naruto and Ichigo ftw

NemeBro
Gohan in one casual attack.

yungz22
Originally posted by krisboyz781
saiyan
vs
ninja and shinigami
who wins?

are you trying to imply that naruto and ichigo would be a match for ssj2 gohan when he was a child. I DONT THINK SO.

First_Tsurugi06
Aside from being among the top 2-3 Z fighters by the end of the series, Gohan pre-SSJ2 at the least could probably take it.

Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
Naruto and Ichigo ftw

That's not funny no expression

ATX/UT ND Money
sup with these spite threads with dbz guys? if you want to make it a match most of the time the dbz fighters should have thier power levels limeted to freeza saga max.

yungz22
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Aside from being among the top 2-3 Z fighters by the end of the series, Gohan pre-SSJ2 at the least could probably take it.

That's not funny no expression

gohan is the strongest at the end of dbz

NemeBro
Well technically Super Buu and Vegito are stronger, but I am not sure if you were counting them.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by NemeBro
Well technically Super Buu and Vegito are stronger, but I am not sure if you were counting them.

Well yeah, for all its worth, Vegito (Super Vegito in particular) is the strongest in all of DBZ, and Buu, thanks to Gohan technically, is a not-so-close second. As said all around, among the non-fused characters, Ultimate Gohan by dialogue and logic, is considered to be the strongest, and even counting fusions he's stronger than at least Gotenks (who is = or > SSJ3).

Granted, it would make the thread more of a stomp that it already is.

yungz22
Originally posted by NemeBro
i meant of the z warriors unfused

Geass
Gohan stomps them.

Endless Mike
Even Kid Gohan would win, he did do better against Raditz that Piccolo and Goku did at first

yungz22
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Even Kid Gohan would win, he did do better against Raditz that Piccolo and Goku did at first

nah the little gohan that fought radits would lose because he would be killed before he vcould release his power. Id say picollo trained gohan during the saiyan saga should win. Gohan Freiza saga and up is a stomp

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
he's stronger than at least Gotenks (who is = or > SSJ3)

On that, I meant to say "SSJ3 Gotenks (who is = or > Goku at SSJ3)

Peterlane

EM ftw

Nemesis X
Four Tailed Naruto and Vaizard Ichigo might give Gohan a little trouble here.

Ranmyaku Arashi
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Four Tailed Naruto and Vaizard Ichigo might give Gohan a little trouble here. I would love to know how.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Four Tailed Naruto and Vaizard Ichigo might give Gohan a little trouble here.

If this is Gohan at the end of DBZ, then it means no. FT Naruto + Vaizard Ichigo <<< Buu.

First_Tsurugi06
Any Gohan post-RoSaT still means no.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
If this is Gohan at the end of DBZ, then it means no. FT Naruto + Vaizard Ichigo <<< Buu.

It would be good to know which Gohan is in this fight instead of just saying Saiyan. Dang it, I hate to see Ichigo lose. That's what I hate about me liking Bleach so much sad

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Peterlane
EM ftw

Whenever I give an opinion you agree with, you praise me, but whenever I give one you disagree with, you insult me.

Have some consistency, man.

wammamram
my god gohan pwns in any of his forms. kid gohan would just blast the snout out of naruto and ichigo. teen gohan would destroy them hands down. and adult gohan could piss on them and win.

BloodRain
Until the Cell sage (sooner or later) the two take it, after that its all Gohans.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by BloodRain
Until the Cell sage (sooner or later) the two take it, after that its all Gohans.

You're kidding, right?

Gohan from Raditz saga could take this

yungz22
You're kidding, right?

Gohan from Raditz saga could take this

I dont think that gohan will win because he ant fight at all at this point in the story

Endless Mike
He managed to hurt Raditz which was more than Goku or Piccolo could do at first.

BloodRain
He managed to hurt Raditz which was more than Goku or Piccolo could do at first.

Yeah but that was in a blinding rage one-shot attack.

Endless Mike
Which he'll do if he gets threatened or upset

BloodRain
During the Raditz attack it lasted for one attack then his powerlevel dropped, while Raditz was still posing a threat,

outavodka
so why does everyone see DBZ as some godly unbeatable force of anime?

BloodRain
Because everyone and their grandparents are super strong/fast/durably are born fighters and take on planet+ busters with ease. Not unbeatable or godly, but if there was a chart from godly to weaker then a summer breeze, they'll near the top along with some others.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by outavodka

Hello? I'm one of the people who most frequently argues against DBZ. But putting it up against Naruto and Bleach is not a good idea. Naruto and Bleach just have no chance.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by outavodka

Yeah, DBZ fighters are very strong. But not unbeatable. I know some of the anime characters (not from DBZ or GT) who are stronger than Goku, Gohan, etc.

yungz22
Hello? I'm one of the people who most frequently argues against DBZ. But putting it up against Naruto and Bleach is not a good idea. Naruto and Bleach just have no chance.

Gohan hurt raditz in blind rage evn if he managed to kill one of them he would still have to fight the other and baby gohan cant handle that especially if he didnt even get any training yet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.