Thanos vs Growing Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
i'm rather happy with this format. gives a nice gauge as to how powerful you think a character is. anyway, same rules apply as in the previous contests. it starts off 1on1 then if that character is in trouble one at a time, the others are waiting to instantly port in. if the first 2 are in trouble, the third ports in, etc . . . thanos gets standard gear. here's the roster:

1. apocalypse
2. bizarro
3. sersi
4. jonn jonzz
5. black adam
6. beta ray bill
7. adam warlock (current)
8. genis

how many of these guys does it take to put the titan down for the count (NO BFR!)

Survivor19
I say, 6, despite i want to say 1...

golem370
8 or clears it

King Kandy
8 most likely.

TricksterPriest
Depends on the Bizarro. Some of them are either useless, won't help, or worse, will just interfere and hurt their own team's chances.

5 or 6, depending on what Bizarro does.

Galan007
^ that's PIS, though.

i say 5.

KuRuPT Thanosi
8 or clears it.

How exactly does 1 - 5 put him down?

King Kandy
I think the whole "culmulative opponents" is invalid here since he's likely to take them out in one shot.

Enyalus
Possibly six. But I can see him clearly that occasionally. And Current Warlock is useless....So, either six or eight, depending on circumstances.

illadelph12
Hmm...

I'd say he makes it to 8, but has a chance of losing beforehand. 1-5 combined would be a solid battle and take some effort on an independently powered Thanos's part, and adding BRB and Stormbreaker on top of that would be a lot.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Enyalus
Possibly six. But I can see him clearly that occasionally. And Current Warlock is useless....So, either six or eight, depending on circumstances.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't get how people are saying how he has to fight all of them at once. He would dispose of some of these guys in one shot or KO some in a few. So, he won't be going against all of them at once and will get t 8 or clear it. If he has to fight all at once and doesn't get the chance to KO or one shot anybody then probably 6

Wild Shadow
starts to falter at BRB & warlock might make it to genis depending on genis mindset he could get ko'ed right out the gate

Enyalus
Genis would solo Thanos. Then solo the universe. Then kill himself. Then resurrect himself.

All for the lulz.

psycho gundam
apocalypse never really got his ass handed to him when he was healthy iirc, it's kind of difficult to even visualize what someone could possibly do to mess him up without him being already weak.

Naija boy
Makes it to 8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.