Marquis of Death vs. Franklin Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
both at their peak.

Nihilist
bump

"Id"
Marquis of Death

the ninjak
Yeah MoD.

Galan007
MoD.

Same general powerset as Frank, but with eons of experience backing him. I do think Frank would put up a decent fight though.

JakeTheBank
MoD.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Galan007
MoD.

Same general powerset as Frank, but with eons of experience backing him. I do think Frank would put up a decent fight though. Also the casual summoning of gods like Odin as well as Galactus in a single go as well as using them in his fight against his older self who still won with relative ease who was then punked by the combined power that he and his younger self unleashed by the FF4 and was finally killed by a Dr. Doom who had been apprenticed to him for an extended amount of time and probably the most powerful Doom to appear on panel using his own powers and not having stolen them from elsewhere.

Oh and lets not forget the casual pwning of multiple universes over the millenia he has existed all done in the name of laughs and his personal amusement.

Galan007
Originally posted by Uriel005
Also the casual summoning of gods like Odin as well as Galactus in a single go as well as using them in his fight against his older self who still won with relative ease who was then punked by the combined power that he and his younger self unleashed by the FF4 and was finally killed by a Dr. Doom who had been apprenticed to him for an extended amount of time and probably the most powerful Doom to appear on panel using his own powers and not having stolen them from elsewhere.

Oh and lets not forget the casual pwning of multiple universes over the millenia he has existed all done in the name of laughs and his personal amusement. Why did you post that in response to me? I already said the MoD wins. srsly

TheGodKiller
Clyde Wyncham would be a better opponent for Franklin . Although , the result will remain the same .

Uriel005
Originally posted by Galan007
Why did you post that in response to me? I already said the MoD wins. srsly I was adding an also big grin

Lord Feron
MoD

Bentley
They are both beaten by Doom.

*high five*

Uriel005
Originally posted by Bentley
They are both beaten by Doom.

*high five* Doom learned everything from the MoD and it still took mass dickery for Doom to even see a chance of slaying him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.